Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage (3521 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Strange Nature Pictures That You Have Never Seen Before. (Pictures) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by DickHunter(f): 5:18am On Nov 14, 2017
WHILE many associate the dancing industry with ‘se._x work’ or raunchiness, one of the longest serving dancers says she can live without se._x.

She claims she has gone for more than six months without se_.x, a secret behind her survival in the industry.

She, however, admitted that
whenever she feels like having... See more pictures and Continue reading..

Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by purem(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2017
DickHunter:
WHILE many associate the dancing industry with ‘se._x work’ or raunchiness, one of the longest serving dancers says she can live without se._x.

She claims she has gone for more than six months without se_.x, a secret behind her survival in the industry.

She, however, admitted that
whenever she feels like having... See more pictures and Continue reading..

Why are u so addicted to dirty things like this?

Na so ur life b 4 real?
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
purem:

Why are u so addicted to dirty things like this?
Na so ur life b 4 real?
hypocrite.why u open d page for d first place
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by Lionbite(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
cos there is no way he'll comment without first opening the thread
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Lionbite:

cos there is no way he'll comment without first opening the thread
but he read the headline b4 opening it.what was he expecting?a sermon
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by purem(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Obainoneandonly:

Werey e pain u sotey kom go use ur other account reply me abi?

No b ur fault na job wey no dey d con3 cuz am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
purem:

Werey e pain u sotey kom go use ur other account reply me abi?

No b ur fault na job wey no dey d con3 cuz am
am a different person and only uses dis account.
my point is dat u knew wat u were opening b4 u opened it.
so cut d crap am stop playing holy
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by purem(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
am a different person and only uses dis account.
my point is dat u knew wat u were opening b4 u opened it.
so cut d crap am stop playing holy

You shouldav check my threads instead of talking about holy asive I know what it means
Re: Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
purem:

You shouldav check my threads instead of talking about holy asive I know what it means
i don't need to check Ur thread to know d kind of person u are.
if u knew what it is,then why are u criticizing anoda.
its like kettle calling pot black. isn't dat ironic?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus!! See Lap Dance In A South African School / Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? / 22yrs Old Girl Explains Why She Sleeps With Men For 75k Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.