Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" (30991 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by emperordelis(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin
stankezzy:
If oduduwa was banished from heaven then he may belong to Satan's group of fallen angels , or out rightly a demon, I have noticed that afonjas have high tendency of skull minning, there is one I know that is a barber , I have stopped my relatives from going there because when he will come for person head d person may not be at allert
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ogaonos: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
wunmi590:
Just imagine, I don't know why some people derive pleasure in killing and kidnapping.

Honestly, some people are just plain wicked, 8k to kill an innocent child.

Sometimes I don't know if people who derive in killing fellow human being are not always afraid of future?

To kill chicken at home nah whala for me, talk more of carrying cutlass up to butcher human being.

#DeathBtHangingIsYourSurname
d guy need slap 4rm a hot cutlass 3times a day.8k kai

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by eaziberry: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
See those guys looking with innocent looking face but they re a terror
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by LadyHal1(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
Not less than 10youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples Father,brother,son and husband!!people are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path,paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government wnt respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!'#CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace.we are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street nd corner,join this protest today and lets stop the current heartbreak,the mistake have bn made bt we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser!JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!

so what are you insinuating
amnesty for them,?
Mtcheew
people just be hiding under the facete of unemployment
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by lastempero: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iam tired of afonja story abeg,look at what is happening at their backyard and they are doing nothing about it,they prefer masturbating on ipob matters.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ejanla07:

simple truth pain dis head slamming toilets soup drinking skull miner
And you think you make sense with this? Find the truth in my comment kid. And cease ranting like a butter-filled skull.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
MistadeRegal:

And you think you make sense with this?
Find the truth in my comment kid. And cease ranting like a butter-filled skull.

my senseless childish comment pain dis head slammer
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by otusnora(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
ain't it God? I keep reading about bad things happening in ogun state. This place ipokia lga was where i did my nysc, n this town, Ijofin is were my school is. Its God that kept me, the late nights, lonely roads/bushpaths, Oro n the rest, I just want to say thank u God for keeping me safe in Ijofin, ipokia lga, ogun state.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ejanla07:

my senseless childish comment pain dis head slammer
Good you admitted it was a 'senseless' 'childish' comment. I'm only sorry for the kinda lack of understanding you have.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by yourme2: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
8k for human life,what this life is turning to now for d sake of ALLAH
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by apharm(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I think you're kinda stu-pid for mentioning Oduduwa in your stu-pid comment.
e pain u? grin
MistadeRegal:

I think you're kinda stu-pid for mentioning Oduduwa in your stu-pid comment.
e pain u?
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by apharm(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What the men did require maximum sentence.
Calling Oduduwa a devil is very stu-pid of you.
What can we say of your ancestors who vanished into thin air without giving you clues(not even history or the legend) of where you hail from?
I believe his story of the fallen ancestorsw
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by apharm(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2017
stankezzy:
If oduduwa was banished from heaven then he may belong to Satan's group of fallen angels , or out rightly a demon, I have noticed that afonjas have high tendency of skull minning, there is one I know that is a barber , I have stopped my relatives from going there because when he will come for person head d person may not be at allert
cheesy
stankezzy:
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Good you admitted it was a 'senseless' 'childish' comment. I'm only sorry for the kinda lack of understanding you have.

e pain u abi e no pain ur cone head?
skull miner
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Ejanla07:

e pain u abi e no pain ur cone head?

skull miner

Listen to yourself. You already tagged yourself a skull miner. You deal in it! I wonder why you can't have even just a tiny piece of wisdom to think like a human.
You think you're being funny? Sorry kid you're not. But you sound idi-otic, mo-ronic.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by pascal558(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2017
LadyHal1:

so what are you insinuating
amnesty for them,?
Mtcheew
people just be hiding under the facete of unemployment
young woman u did nt read my post atall,states have started making laws against cultism nd trust me if a cultist in edostate gets a 10year jail term as punishment it will discourage others from joining ..So the essence of this protest is to bring government attention to th fact that edo youths are humans nd nt ants be you a cultist not!!
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Listen to yourself. You already tagged yourself a skull miner. You deal in it! I wonder why you can't have even just a tiny piece of wisdom to think like a human.
You think you're being funny? Sorry kid you're not. But you sound idi-otic, mo-ronic.

still on pain you things. yoruba muslim
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by habsydiamond(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
if I am to judge these guys ehn.. Na to sentence dem to cutting of the body parts gradually till they die... wicked people
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by DavoPicasso(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
IgboticGirl:
i am back

afonjasn dont have respect for human being...did oduduwa really bbreak his skull in ife

abeg nobody should qoute me i have headache
Take panadol go sleep

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ejanla07:

still on pain you things. yoruba muslim

Still on same.
You should by now have been able to get some senses and stop ranting/behaving like a hungry piglet.
I don't even know why I'm replying your idiotic comments!
You have no conclusion than to yell "Yoruba muslim!" Is that now a form of insult or what?
From what do you dive into religion?
Can you even stand Yoruba muslim you mentioned?
And to your butter-filled skull, everyone is a Yoruba muslim.
You see your life?
Grow up kid.
Start from any level.
Start using your brain and not your keyboard.
You're just displaying your stupidity here online.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Still on same.
You should by now have been able to get some senses and stop ranting/behaving like a hungry piglet.
I don't even know why I'm replying your idiotic comments!
You have no conclusion than to yell "Yoruba muslim!" Is that now a form of insult or what?
From what do you dive into religion?
Can you even stand Yoruba muslim you mentioned?
And to your butter-filled skull, everyone is a Yoruba muslim.
You see your life?
Grow up kid.
Start from any level.
Start using your brain and not your keyboard.
You're just displaying your stupidity here online.

shut up u pained afonja
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Ejanla07:

shut up u pained afonja

'Shut up'?
Is that all you could say?
'Pained Afonja'?
What senses are you making with that illiterate slang?
Continue ranting.
I'm here laughing at your online illiterate demeanour!
You think I'm of those slowpokes who scream 'Cone head', 'Igbos', 'Afonja', etc?
Haha!! I'm too matured to use any of all those moronic/illiteracy slangs!
Keep displaying your stupidity and illiteracy online! I'm beginning to enjoy it! Lolz!!!

Wait a minute!!!
Is that really you or a caricature?
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

'Shut up'?
Is that all you could say?
'Pained Afonja'?
What senses are you making with that illiterate slang?
Continue ranting.
I'm here laughing at your online illiterate demeanour!
You think I'm of those slowpokes who scream 'Cone head', 'Igbos', 'Afonja', etc?
Haha!! I'm too matured to use any of all those moronic/illiteracy slangs!
Keep displaying your stupidity and illiteracy online! I'm beginning to enjoy it! Lolz!!!

Wait a minute!!!
Is that really you or a caricature?
cone head oduduwa descendant.... toilet soup drinker
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ejanla07:
Your mentality is kinda getting out of control. Yaba left patient spotted. Aro Ambulance is waiting for you. Where have you seen or heard of toilet soup if not what you consume everyday? Because I'm just hearing that from you!
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Ejanla07:
You don tire? Make we continue now... I get your time plenty...
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You don tire?
Make we continue now...
I get your time plenty...

u don go drink awoof finish dey find who u go use shine,,,, egbon farabale.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

u don go drink awoof finish dey find who u go use shine,,,, egbon farabale.

I get your time my pikin.
I get your time till you no go get mind buy mb again.
Oya make we continue.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I get your time my pikin. I get your time till you no go get mind buy mb again. Oya make we continue.
gay alert
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

gay alert
Not funny... Getting derailed... You're losing words...
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Not funny... Getting derailed... You're losing words...
like seriously?

re we running a comedy show i didn't kno abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion In Mechanic Village Warri Now / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Kills 14 Year Old Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.