Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" (31004 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by pascal558(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Last night was something else,with gunshots here and there as if 3rd world war was been faught.My only prayer was i don't wakeup this morning to see another human head at my junction or a dead boy near my junction!!!Though the government have been silent on this matter and no sign of security increase but it beats my imagination that a 21st century youth will pickup a gun,matchete,axe just to kill a fellow youth like himself without any reward [no cash,u nr go buy jeep after d killing,u nr go build house] and some of these killers can't even pay their rent,what is the use thenIf you know you are a talented killer join the army and stop wasting your talent cos it could be of help at sambissa,and you will get paid instead of killing and still remain broke!!!If i was a governor my state wont tolerate this...LIKE AND SHARE TO SAVE A LIFE,STOP HEARTBREAKS AND MAKE OUR SOCIETY SAFE

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Ejanla07:

like seriously?

re we running a comedy show i didn't kno abt
Whatever.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Ejanla07:

like seriously?

re we running a comedy show i didn't kno abt
Whatever.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2017
pascal558:
Last night was something else,with gunshots here and there as if 3rd world war was been faught.My only prayer was i don't wakeup this morning to see another human head at my junction or a dead boy near my junction!!!Though the government have been silent on this matter and no sign of security increase but it beats my imagination that a 21st century youth will pickup a gun,matchete,axe just to kill a fellow youth like himself without any reward [no cash,u nr go buy jeep after d killing,u nr go build house] and some of these killers can't even pay their rent,what is the use thenIf you know you are a talented killer join the army and stop wasting your talent cos it could be of help at sambissa,and you will get paid instead of killing and still remain broke!!!If i was a governor my state wont tolerate this...LIKE AND SHARE TO SAVE A LIFE,STOP HEARTBREAKS AND MAKE OUR SOCIETY SAFE

You're very smart and intelligent.
I like your comment.
Unlike the 'big fish' that jumped out of the water and came commenting all because a browsing phone with a working loaded SIM with free data dropped into the lake by a slumbering fisherman.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by pascal558(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You're very smart and intelligent.
I like your comment.
Unlike the 'big fish' that jumped out of the water and came commenting all because a browsing phone with a working loaded SIM with free data dropped into the lake by a slumbering fisherman.
Thankyou sir,our youths need to start using their head!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Fight In A Petrol Station In Rivers - PICS / I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.