Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (91899 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

Crown's these days look like this, damn, so pretty, I wonder why no Crowns in Yankee.

Keep up the good work @ German!

Thanks "ADA OWERRI" !. Bracket knew who they sang that song for. YOU. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
i am still expecting your reply german, it's very urgent, thanks
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
tomialph:

nice work german, how much will land the adiddas or the primera in naija? is the 406 coupe a V6? how much will land it, please get back to me ASAP, thanks

Thanks sir!.

Euro Accord,  Otherwise known as Addidas,  (Compatriot to "Baby boy"wink,  Manufactured between 1998-2003.

Prices Range from 850k to 1.1m Depending on year, Mileage and Condition.   cool   cool

Nissan Primera 1996-2002,  Stunning Car. Prices Range from 650k - 950k,  Depending on year, Mileage and Condition.   cool   cool

The 406 Coupe in the picture is a V6, AUTO TRANSMISSION MODEL, That one is currently in France. 990K will land it.  cool    cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
thank you so much for the reply, please can you send me the picture of the one that will land in naija for 850k, ? ASAP and the primera that will land for 650k? can you send the pictures to my email?
I care
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
tomialph:

thank you so much for the reply, please can you send me the picture of the one that will land in naija for 850k, ? ASAP and the primera that will land for 650k? can you send the pictures to my email? tomialph2@yahoo.com, what is your email address so we can continue this conversation in private? I look forward to reading from you soon.
I care

OK sir. Meet me in the board room.  lol   cool    cool

Will email you right now!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
i will be expecting your mail my chairman,
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by axeman85(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
chei chineke

my brother more grease to your elbows, and am glad and happy that you have put your conversations to practice and am sure you will continue to excel in whatever you lay your hands on.

Not only are these cars extra ordinary clean but they are looking sweet and perfect better looking than most or should i say those from everywhere else.  and as always very good and reasonable prices as well.

continue the good work buddy. well done.

Regards
                                                                                          jide .a.k.a. axeman85
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by axeman85(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
mehn brother

these cars are absolutely good lookg and stunning. just wished i could get my hands on that powerful german machine. lol. cant help but reply again to this tread. na wao. see as car clean as if na fly e dey fly.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
I don't know any thing about cars that aren't American, so bro @ German, what is the estimate of landing a Toyota Carina - 2000-2001 - its final generation (purchase, shipping, clearing), I want to compare it with the 1998/1999 Camry. Is the Carina petrol powered or disel, how many cylinders?  Are naija mechanics familiar with it?

u can email me with ure tantalizing/mouthwatering offer  grin

Remember that we have an April date to make magic happen.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
axeman85:

chei chineke

my brother more grease to your elbows, and am glad and happy that you have put your conversations to practice and am sure you will continue to excel in whatever you lay your hands on.

Not only are these cars extra ordinary clean but they are looking sweet and perfect better looking than most or should i say those from everywhere else.  and as always very good and reasonable prices as well.

continue the good work buddy. well done.

Regards
                                                                                          jide .a.k.a. axeman85

Thanks Bro. God give us all the strength. Had to do something unique and turn the ideas into reality.   cool   cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
axeman85:

mehn brother

these cars are absolutely good lookg and stunning. just wished i could get my hands on that powerful german machine. lol. cant help but reply again to this tread. na wao. see as car clean as if na fly e dey fly.

You noh see say that 206 cc wan begin fly?.  cool   cool
Lol,  Feel free to reply as much as you want.   cool  The cars are indeed stunning and ravishing.  cool    cool

Say the word, and you can lay your fingers on it.

200 Model Passat.

100k miles.

TV, cd changer. Too much too list.  cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by axeman85(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2010
yes oo my brother i dey see am jare, anyway na my own s4o i dey wait for sha.  so no shaking.

@chi chi 77

you sef get april date with german007 ?  i no support cheating ooo. na only me get april ooo as i don book am months in advance. lol

@german007

no cheat me ooo. hen hen na 1st come first serve AND NOT Ladies first ooo. lol
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 2:56am On Mar 23, 2010
@axeman, lol, April is big enough for me and you oooooooooooo, brother @German is a multi tasker, he can take care of both me and you at the same time, the man dey work over time for his Naira and Kobo!! cheesy
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2010
axeman85:

yes oo my brother i dey see am jare, anyway na my own s4o i dey wait for sha.  so no shaking.

@chi chi 77

you sef get april date with german007 ?  i no support cheating ooo. na only me get april ooo as i don book am months in advance. lol

@german007

no cheat me ooo. hen hen na 1st come first serve AND NOT Ladies first ooo. lol

Lol,  No cheating oh Oga mi. I'm a strong advocate of the EQUAL RIGHTS ACT.  grin    grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

@axeman, lol, April is big enough for me and you oooooooooooo, brother @German is a multi tasker, he can take care of both me and you at the same time, the man dey work over time for his Naira and Kobo!! cheesy

Nne Manmustwac oh. grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by axeman85(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2010
@chi chi 77

nice reply jare my sister, i love that response of yours ooo. i no like am ooo, na love i love am.

@german007

chief hope you have heard ooo. you must take care of us both in april ooo. as i dey also add another year to my age for april join sef. so altogether na good month already. lol.

have a blessed day .
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2010
MORE EUROPEAN POWER.

Peugeot 306.

Europe only.  

Ever seen in US OR CANADA?. In your wildest dreams. cool    cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2010
                I BET YOU NEVER KNEW THIS EXISTED,   PEUGEOT 306 CONVERTIBLE.

Europe only.  850k to your door.   cool    cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2010
******Peugeot 307 Convertible*******EUROPE ONLY******
The ladies are drooling over this right now. wink wink
Price to your door? 1.5m.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Binumar: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2010
Is it possible to get the Euro Honda Accord 03/04/05 model of the US Acura TSX, see pics. if yes how much for the years stated above?

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2010
***** WHO REMEMBER'S THIS? PEUGEOT 504.****I WAS IN NURSERY SCHOOL BACK THEN. grin***
NOW CLASSED AS CLASSIC VINTAGE CAR
*************ONLY EUROPE********************
cool cool ********************12 DAYS SHIPPING TIME************************ cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2010
Binumar:

Is it possible to get the Euro Honda Accord 03/04/05 model of the US Acura TSX, see pics. if yes how much for the years stated above?

Hello Sir, You surely have taste for the good things of life. Unique from Baby Boys, EOD ETC. Be the cynosure of all eyes.

Below is a 2004 Model Currently in Spain, Shipping time 11 days only!, Remember Spain is hours away from the Meditterenean sea, Which crosses in Africa.

Price to your door. 1.75m. cool cool aokhai@hotmail.com is the mail to make magic happen. 07086193442 is the magic number.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2010
  cool   cool

2004 Toyota Corrolla. European spec.  cool    cool

1.45m to your door.

Be envy of all other  Boring everyday Toyota's on Nigerian Roads.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Dizzybizzy: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2010
Nice cars! cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ViyonA(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2010
I have this misconception about European cars with AC and their overheating problems and i would like your opinions/explanations or ways to stop it, if you will please.

I say this because I have a 96 Nissan Almera. Its a lovely car but i am having problems with overheating when the AC is on. I cant stay in trafic for an hour, the car will overheat completely.

Why do you think this happens?

By the way, your cars posted here are lovely. How much will the Toyota Carina (the darker coloured one) cost with low mileage. Also the price of a 1998/99 primera Sri.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Emperoh(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2010
. . . . . .Speechless!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by GeorgeD1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
german!!!!

pre-owned cars were originally from europe-holland, belgium, germany and that is where they
got the naija nickname 'belgium cars'. now, you'r going back to the basics and i think that shows
once more your more cut out for this business than most people here are willing to admit!

keep it up bruv!!! too much american car hype on nl autos! we could do with a little european flavour!

i'm already eyeing one of your stocks for madam!  smiley
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ping2ping: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
@German007
I had earlier requested for the cost of a 92 Camry of which you sent to my email a clean US spec with Auto transmission. I did not go ahead with the order for reasons i will prefer not 2 post here.

Infact i had a terrible experience with a "pre-order dealer" though NOT from NairaLand. I paid the guy money for a car since September 2009 and uptill 2day, d guy has been giving me excuses of poor weather condition and all that.

I'm actually scare of anything pre order now but  i will want to believe you are reliable since i have not seen any complain by any Nairalander about you.

How much will EUROPE 92 Camry with MANUAL transmission, driver air bag, power window and lock, V4, cost? Also EUROPE Carina E (hatch back) with MANUAL transmission, driver air bag, power window and lock, V4?

Expecting your reply.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by cbl: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
german 007, hw far?
I need a car 4 my wife, I want to use ur pre-order system.
my budget is N550,000,
Hw can u hlp me arrange it?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
I am still expecting your mail german, Please,
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Nettuno: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
@German007,
PLEASE how much will the 504 cost to land in naija? Has it got A/C? What of the European toyota corolla above, how much will cost on your pre-order?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
Emperoh:

. . . . . .Speechless!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dizzybizzy:

Nice cars! cool

Thanks lads!! Sorry for the late response. I'v been out on road all day. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.