Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding (629 Views)

My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Fiance Visa Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by aj14: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
They have passports, how long does it take to get the Visa to travel to the United States for just two weeks?

What do they have to do?
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by suxes2005(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Wats your status in the Us?

Anyways they either get
a visit visa ot a toursit/holiday visa

Depending on your status anyways

You can also check dis thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-415087.0.html

SHALOM
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by coolier(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
When is the happy day? Do we get invites? smiley
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by aj14: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
We are both US citizens, and they are both citizens in Nigeria. Is there any way to insure they will receive a visit visa? Should we buy the tickets in advance?

The wedding is quickly approaching, in May 2010, and I am very nervous that they won't be able to make it.
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by suxes2005(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
aj14,

If u dont start instantly, I bet it they
might not be able to make it.

Let them pay the fees and then
send the details to you so that u book
appointment for them on time for visit visa.

SHALOM
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by aj14: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
So I make an Appointment HERE in the United States? Or they have to make an Appointment in Nigeria?
Re: Want To Get My Fiance's Parents Here For The Wedding by coolier(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Post Graduate Studies In The Us, Uk Or Canada / Int`l Passport At Ease / one

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.