Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? (5023 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by wetdspace(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Gurus
Please I need a guide.
I just made decisions to go for programming and probably full stack that would enable me get a remote job.
I’m an idealistic person so I would love something that would be able to make me develop my ideas.
Especially in fintech industry.

I need help cos I want to focus on this.

Please help me out, advice, links, leads, critics is needed.

I just want to start something very meaningful with myself.

Thank you.

PS. If you see this on another topic, it’s me I’m just looking for where to get genuine answers. Thanks.

soutechventures:
Let me enlighten you about Ajax.
It is an acronym for Asynchronous JavaScript & XML. It is an amalgamation of several languages and technologies. The unique language combination of Ajax technology is capable of creating user-friendly and interactive web applications. Ajax can be leveraged to create web 2.0 solutions as it is quick and simple to utilize as well as reduces the page load time. No website in the world is unaffected by the emergence of social media. Websites need quick web 2.0 solutions to be embedded with. Ajax is the perfect answer to that, for it is quick to implement and deploy.

there are only a few Ajax developers and programmers who are well qualified in the development domain and Ajax technologies. Many who can today develop an Ajax-based solution that gives a facelift to an existing website application where once likely the ones who were scared to try. With extensive expertise, an existing website application can be converted into a responsive and intuitive one, which is the need of the hour due to the extensive use of smart gadgets and handheld devices with internet facility, businesses tend to develop responsive applications.

Benefits of Ajax

It is a Great Communication Platform, aid in Continuous Updates and Notifications sans loading the page. It is high Reliability and Scalable with an Excellent Browser Compatibility

- Interactive Web Interfaces
- Integrated Applications for Chat
- Data Intensive Web App Development
- News Website App development
- Enterprise CRM Solutions
- Web Portal Development
- Rich Internet Applications Development

Ajax Developers and Programmers... to be continued
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by wetdspace(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please check my previous post boss though not tagged to you.
Thanks

clevadani:
Nice tutorials. I would advise newbies to learn Ajax. But don't get fixated on stuff like Ajax. Instead they should focus on learning technologies like reactjs, angular and view. This would set them up for the future.
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by aalphamuzammil: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
sapnadoshi:
Want to hire a Flutter app developer that has extensive knowledge of latest industry trends and expertise of blending this technology rightly with your business app development idea but not sure about their hourly cost, then consider this guide to gain in-depth information. Hire Flutter App Developer

According to the survey reports, Android and iOS both are accounting for 98% of the total mobile OS market share. Hire flutter developers India at a good price for your next project.
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by femmix112(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
agwaisrael:
Welllllllll! I really love what you did. I love open learning.

But, you do realize ajax is an old kid on the block. Bother about fetch api

Even while fetching data externally you still need Ajax a lot for real time update programming
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by shaheenad3: 7:06am On Jan 22
thanks for sharing shaheenadvertising https://www.shaheenad.com/
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by fixzycode: 5:02pm On Jan 23
Check it out on codefixzy.com that is where all Nigerian programmers go
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by lk4real(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23
clevadani:
Nice tutorials. I would advise newbies to learn Ajax. But don't get fixated on stuff like Ajax. Instead they should focus on learning technologies like reactjs, angular and view. This would set them up for the future.

What's "view"? 🤡
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by lk4real(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23
femmix112:

Even while fetching data externally you still need Ajax a lot for real time update programming

You both don't seem to be aware you're talking about the same thing here.

Under the hood, fetch uses Ajax. Just a nicer syntax to make requests.
Re: Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? by Lontorlooka(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24
Ajax is pretty old. A grand father for that matter. I was shocked seeing this post and I initially thought Microsoft woke it up again until I saw folks debunked the news.

Op, why do you compose/ copy stuff like this? To create impression?

It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Porting PHP/MYSQL Applications to Micro-Controller Based Devices / Nairaland Has Multi-Billion Dollar Potential Startup Value If Taken Seriously / Votes Needed For Nigerian Student Whose Software Reduces Infant Mortality Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.