Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election (41888 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2017
DontForceUnity:

Obiano will cry like a castrated cow after the announcement of result.

Fools like him will learn.
Saturday isn't far away, just take it easy because we are already tired of IPOB issueing threats
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2017
EricIyke:

That Mefor and Powerful are two strong guys.
What made those lieing miscreants powerful, anyway you could be right because they remain powerful to their brainwashed miscreants
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] who's Tony Nwoye?
A cultist
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Ikebesupa(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
A cultist
.. Tell him
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2017
dis guy i pity sha... if na only apc b his enemy, no wahala but fighting pdp and apc togeda na serious gbege ooo

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
What made those lieing miscreants powerful, anyway you could be right because they remain powerful to their brainwashed miscreants

No one could be more brainwashed than you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nkemdi89(f): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
mastermaestro:

You are very unintelligent. Just keep quiet instead trying to defend a mischievously unprofessional move by the police.
And you are the intelligent fool, what do you know about governance, politics, security procedures and ethics, you will come online and rant as if you have anything to deliver, must everyone be sentimental like you? Or do I look like your mate, when I talk about governance and security, mushroom followers like you fighting over bread crumbs will be talking. You should better go home and insult your parents since you don't have manners in observing decorum in online forums. And don't ever mention me in any discussion till you can contribute reasonable, roasted goat.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2017
nkemdi89:

And you are the intelligent fool, what do you know about governance, politics, security procedures and ethics, you will come online and rant as if you have anything to deliver, must everyone be sentimental like you? Or do I look like your mate, when I talk about governance and security, mushroom followers like you fighting over bread crumbs will be talking. You should better go home and insult your parents since you don't have manners in observing decorum in online forums. And don't ever mention me in any discussion till you can contribute reasonable, roasted goat.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nkemdi89(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=mastermaestro post=62397670][/quote]
Na your father you dey do ntor for, useless child wey lack home training.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
nkemdi89:

Depressed kid, I can help you through your crisis. What exactly is wrong?

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
EricIyke:

No one could be more brainwashed than you cheesy.
I hope say ya head don clear this evening, Buhari was in Anambra state today live and direct, no bloodshed as promised by IPOB.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
nkemdi89:

You see how empty-headed you are now? Has the president not ordered the immediate restoration of the governor's security detail? Meanwhile you were babbling about in defense of professional blunder and security indiscretion.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nkemdi89(f): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
mastermaestro:

You see how empty-headed you are now? Has the president not ordered the immediate restoration of the governor's security detail? Meanwhile you were babbling about in defense of professional blunder and security indiscretion.
You are the stupid fool who don't know these things work, stop masturbating over my comment.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2017
nkemdi89:

You are the stupid fool who don't know these things work, stop masturbating over my comment.

Just eat up your pie of pride, accept that you goofed, and apologize to me. That's all I want. smiley

Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope say ya head don clear this evening, Buhari was in Anambra state today live and direct, no bloodshed as promised by IPOB.

Did IPOB promise bloodshed?
I said it, no one could be more brainwashed than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.