Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election (41839 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
i don't talk to maggots sorry please
Ndo! Ebezine akwa biko
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Mrkumareze(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obaino arrange your Ghana must go bag, the journey is approaching. You 'll end up in jail for wasting all Peter obi saved for the good of Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
lolx stop crying my dear.
After 18th November you will mix on this thread because you will not have gut to post any thing here
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by GODISGREAT123: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Nnam, ibuzikwa nwa afo? biko go ahead with plan B! we have well trained guys iwenewe that are equal to the task. okaria, import o ndi security services ndi ocha over night! ego di ofuma ofuma.
Uche go do a!
Nsogbu adiro , Uche anyi dikwuia 2
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by legitnow: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
OBIANO UR PROBLEMS JUST STARTED.

PLS DONT BLAME NNAMDI KANU FOR UR EXIT AS GOV, IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN, AS APC HAD ALREADY PREPARED WELL AHEAD OF U.

A SIMPLY SIT AT HOME WOULD HAVE MADE RIGGING IMPOSSIBLE, BUT U OBIANO CHAMPIONED THE INVASION OF KANU HOME.

THE GOV SEAT OF ANAMBRA IS THERE, GO AND COLLECT IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
What of Aguleri boys, can't they protect him?
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
charliman2012:
I will be waiting for your cry after 18th November.
lolz Oga my job is not on the line like yours and your follow online media.your boss is going.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
lolz Oga my job is not on the line like yours and your follow online media.your boss is going.
Hope to see you here after November 18th. Don't disappear oooh

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mumu south east governors who refuses to support IPOB that is shaking up Nigeria corrupt government.

Inconclusive election is loading......

We IPOB citizens, we are boycotting Nigeria elections in Biafralands.
IPOB will only sitdon dey look on the day of Anambra election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Ogbeide85(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
He betrayed the finger that feed him. Let wait and see the outcome of Saturday election.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga leave IPOB alone and focus on how to get a new job because you and your useless drunk master is going.welcome to jobless life in advance.lolz
Go listen to radio Biafra and stop spamming me
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
charliman2012:
After 18th November you will mix on this thread because you will not have gut to post any thing here
lolz make sure you loot well if not hunger go kill you next year.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obiano should put
Ebezina by osadebe.....
To cool off
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Go listen to radio Biafra and stop spamming me
lolz just get ready because next year you will be jobless
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Obaino arrange your Ghana must go bag, the journey is approaching. You 'll end up in jail for wasting all Peter obi saved for the good of Anambrarians.
I hope you would be here on November 19th when results starts coming in. Call Uche Mefor to stop crying about his perceived enemies and act like a fool he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
profmiganigal:

ok This fool has come again.....
Y u dey behave like this...
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
lolz just get ready because next year you will be jobless
No problem sir
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=Yyeske post=62382434][/quote]

Better with the ok.......
Make we leave am there
Coz the quarrel no go funny this night
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fear fear IPOB miscreants calling and crying over the Ebonyi visit by our president, God knows there would be so many heart attacks tomorrow when he's done with ndi Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
profmiganigal:

Better with the ok.......

Make we leave am there

Coz the quarrel no go funny this night
You know you can never dare me here
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
You are not the first to face something like these
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kellz193: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rubbish man, why is he complaining shebi we wey dey waka without security nur be human being we be abe Selfish Politicians!!! So you want to intimidate your opponents with tugs abe??

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You know you can never dare me here
lolz why will he dare you?you are doing what you are paid for which you will lose on 18

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is another saviour as said by one useless IPOB terrorist on radio Biafra as we speak, all so angry with what happened in ebonyi today.
Anambra will kill all of them by tomorrow and Saturday finally

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga Obiano stop crying IPOB are coming for your head
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nedum77: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls IG of Police, return Gov.Obianor security details to him.For ur information,Gov. Obianor is still the executive governor and chief security officer of the state and by the way , who determines neutrality? You the IG or INEC?
Pls IG stop creating unnecessary tension in Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
lolz why will he dare you?you are doing what you are paid for which you will lose on 18
You are rushing, it starts tomorrow and Saturday is the final burial day of IPOB.
Bookmark this page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You are rushing, it starts tomorrow and Saturday is the final burial day of IPOB.
Bookmark this page.
who cares if buhari come?my work is to make sure that you and your boss lose on 18th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
charliman2012:
I tire o, let him come to Anambra and start the wahala.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
charliman2012:
sorry sir I'm just trying to be a brothers keeper because labour market will be hard for you by next year

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.