Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (57143 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Watch as someone who has never seen an airplane in his life will come call her local.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by surgecom(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.

She even carry backpack. She is definitely going for Omugwo.
God bless African mothers
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2017
oyinbo ppl we bee like
" damn she has super powers, she ain't holding the godamn luggage with her hands"
dis oyinbo ppl sef

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Haha ,, she don't stories
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Investnow2017: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2017
US here I come. LOADggage grin grin grin grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2017
who put my mom's pic online! grin old village women grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by AFULA(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2017
as Nigeria beat Argentina why them go say nobi Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Jamorezzi: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Must we always do everything the white man's way ?

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Virtually everything

forming lux when u are soda.. Inferiority complex is what breeds greed,corruption and eventually despicable crimes that's why when y'all are caught...Your infamous slogan "na devil handiwork "cuz u never meant to but the complex in u pushed u...Psychologyically evaluation of people like you.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Bayozomomamae: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Make una free Mama o she's just doing her thing o
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
I am loving this.. I think it's time we all followed her lead. Come to think of it, I love my hands being free when I'm travelling so this is the way forward. Balance my ish on my head, free hands to hold my wine. Win-win.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Africans and low self Esteem sha.... Isn't that part of us?.what's new and funny here. Piggybacking children and carrying load with our head have always been African.. So, what's interesting here
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Jamorezzi:
Must we always do everything the white man's way ?
modern Africans are riddled with low self Esteem

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
It might not necessarily be her first time.

She is just being he real self and she is comfortable with it.

Some people who have never boarded a plane will still call her 'local'.

FTC dedicated to all proud African Women all over, flaunting African heritage anywhere. Slayqueens who use fork and knife to dissect fufu are not included in the dedication O. Hehen.
I almost liked your post one million times. U too get sense!

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by godofuck231: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
columbus007:
Lol,just like when I hear this

The first time I was caught cheating in my life my girlfriend used a Base ball bat on the chic and came back to beg me to forgive her, reason? I touch her deeply and she's not willing to share me so, this pic is on point.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by greatmarshall(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Na wa o
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by isaiahethan: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
YamLegs:
Have you ever seen the inside of an airport?

God bless you. I like your question.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
if that woman passport is checked ppl wlll be amazed at how many countries she has been too,and check her bank account most likely millions will be there , as far as she is concerned there is nothing special about America or the whites . it is only inferiority complex that makes some Africans believe they have to be extraordinarily nice and artificial immediately they see a white person

9 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Omololupromise: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
That is the standard
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Virtually everything

at least she is better than u.... She has been to America while u haven't crossed ur village

Ur self Esteem smells

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Musam6920(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Ride ON, she is a real African Woman she dont need to form.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by berryice(f): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Nothing is bad in wah she did....people just like to Mk an issue out of nothing..we see this everyday in our country...not like is a new thing...people will just b forming anyhow..hian
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by aolawale025: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2017
talk2percy:
Eehheenn, what's wrong with it?? Me I see nothing wrong in it.

Me too. She did what she knew how to do
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in this, first it's a not a luggage that you can roll in the floor, secondly she has two other bags, so how is she supposed to effectively carry the other bags undecided. When will Africans learn to be themselves?,I bet if she did this in Africa, it won't be an issue, but because she did it outside Africa, it has now become wierd , why? ,does being in a white man's country stop you from being yourself?, isn't that low self-esteem undecided

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by berryice(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
martineverest:
Africans and low self Esteem sha.... Isn't that part of us?.what's new and funny here. Piggybacking children and carrying load with our head have always been African.. So, what's interesting here
Asin ehnnn...we see this everyday...not like is new...I tire for some people,honestly
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by chineduho: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
As there was no gentleman to help her, she had to improvise.

Check my profile for more revelations...
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Great, soon my mother will arrive paris for omugu for my darling wife...unique mum u too much
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Nothing new or strange here undecided
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
my typical mama style... to avoid story dat touches

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
When white folks do this in Americas got talent, Americans clap for them that they have a talent but when a proud African mother does it, it becomes foolish or local?

for those of you who are assuming that it's her first time in the US, for this fine mother to have the confidence to carry her loads or her head it means that wasn't her first time of travelling to US, my mother have lived in the UK for over 40 years but she still carries stuff on her head sometimes when she goes to Dalston market in Hackney, one day i said to her mother! you are embarrassing me!, she told me to shut up! that she has been doing that before i was born that i should mind my own fuvking business! shocked yes! she actually used that word fucvking!. come to Dalston market this saturday you will think you are in Nigeria, Ghana or jamaica.. bravo!! to this fine and healthy African mother.

Shout out to all African mothers they are the BEST! may they live long and in Good health.

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / What I Saw In An Airline Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.