Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (57142 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by youngshegoal(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
wetin una corcern u unah , so lo so lo
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by oyepaulkay(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
I think she's from the same village with the person above me tongue tongue tongue or the person below me tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
It might not necessarily be her first time.

She is just being he real self and she is comfortable with it.

Some people who have never boarded a plane will still call her 'local'.

FTC dedicated to all proud African Women all over, flaunting African heritage anywhere. Slayqueens who use fork and knife to dissect fufu are not included in the dedication O. Hehen.
I wish i could buy u breakfast......some nigerians can be so yeyeish,if u travel out,honestly u will be dumbfounded at the way ur so called whites behave,some of them are worse than animals,and mind u she might have been traveling even b4 som of us wer born,go to london n newyork,u will see africans who re citizens of u.s and u.k,buh that village life,they il never exchange it 4 anytin,that’s thier culture,tradition,they will never exchange it for anytin,be ursef jare
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Some wish they are her
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by donqx: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2017
na wa o
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2017
mofedamijo:

I wish i could buy u breakfast......some nigerians can be so yeyeish,if u travel out,honestly u will be dumbfounded at the way ur so called whites behave,some of them are worse than animals,and mind u she might have been traveling even b4 som of us wer born,go to london n newyork,u will see africans who re citizens of u.s and u.k,buh that village life,they il never exchange it 4 anytin,that’s thier culture,tradition,they will never exchange it for anytin,be ursef jare
Absolutely! come to Dalston market in Hackney this weekend you will think that you are in Nigeria, Ghana or Jamaica, my mother carries stuff on her head too even After Residing in the UK for over 40 years, this woman on this photo i guarrantee she has been travelling to the US before i was born.

If this was a white woman she would have Appeared on TV on Americas got talent. but because its a proud African mother some Idiots on here are suggesting that she is foolish or local.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by lauraadex: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
real Africa woman, very simple.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Donraqh(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2017
And what is wrong with that??

You see that's the problem we have in Africa, living fake life up and down. Why not be the real you.

Remember this girl in my school days who claimed they do not eat fufu in their house rather rice, fried plantain all sort of salivating junks and gabbages.

And as gullible we all beleived and treated her like one hell of a superio being among us,
CAMA called up one day thanks to malaria she had to throw up we were all expecting to see fried egg, platain, chicken etc
but to our greatest dismay it was all akpu with pointed ends, blood of lord........

This same girl denied her mother on a visit to our school you then imagine the pains the old woman went through.... #IREFUSETOBEAFAKEHUMANBEING...

Mama kindly kindly enjoy your holiday, omugwo etc.... mama Africa

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Yes ma! kiss
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Afritop(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2017
grin The oyinbos will be clapping for her thinking it was a clever trick
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by miketayo(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2017
[/sup][sup]
Samsimple:
Wetin dey there to dey fake abeg... Do your thing as you like abi na nairalanders give you money go USA
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:

FTC dedicated to all proud African Women all over, flaunting African heritage anywhere. Slayqueens who use fork and knife to dissect fufu are not included in the dedication O. Hehen.

I so much love wat she did.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Windflower(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
I wonder why people see carrying something on your head as a bad thing. We were packing drinks,i wanted to place it on my head as it would be faster and I can also place some in my hands,people shouted and asked me to drop it,infact I was embarrassed. I had to go home and started asking if its was a bad thing to carry drinks on my head
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by osemmie: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
God bless that woman for showing the world how you don't wear out your muscles trying to form jagaban but a convenient and efficient way africans do things
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Btruth: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Virtually everything
Nothing is wrong with her my dear. She's just been natural.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Horlami3370: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
YamLegs:
Have you ever seen the inside of an airport?

Oh no, see as you just murder the guy.

Actually, it's true, some people wey never leave their city go dey form foreign grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Done this a gazillion times before...but na for motor parks. It could be stressful on arms struggling with heavy luggage biko.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Her life, her business.
Nothing special in what she is doing.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by mecussey(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:

Yes...all the slayqueens and mamas are no where near including...
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by redsun(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
The head is a complex organ that should be unnecessarily overworked. In an innovative world where common sense and precautionary rules are in place to safeguard people, that is obviously dangerous,not just danger to herself,but others around her. It can slip off her head accidentally,twisting her her neck in the process,fall on the officer she is talking to or children within the vicinity.

Oyinbos have made suitcases more mobile and flexible by adding wheels them,what more can one ask?
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Teeboi56: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
What a mystery
Ghana must go bag in U. S.
Who knows maybe she was selling pufpuf b4 he was order to come

Any way

Am happy for her
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Ironi: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin she must likely be from Ghana trust me... Their women love to carry things on their head more than other africans. Thats how a ghanaian foreign student in china then went to d local market to buy food stuff,she actually carried the stuff on her head from d market to d school dorm nearby....come and see how chinese were taking pics codedly,she didnt even notice or feel anything because its normal to her

Another reason y they are mostly short and grab in statue..Nana and co

What is this one saying, and where do Nigerians carry their things now , for nyash? You sef.

Nigerians disgracing Africans since 13BC

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Perfect way to carry your load jare. We are Africans! Fvck fakers! It's pitiable for Africans who despise their own ways
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2017
I bet she travels alot,,, I love her style kiss
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by holyeye1989(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
AS THE BAG NO GET TYRES ....U WON MAKE SHE DEY DRAG AM FOR GROUND?...

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by begwong: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
What's wrong with that? She is my mum, we invited her for omugwo. PROUDLY AFRICAN!! ✔ ✈
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by namelesss: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Don’t be surprised if all that she carried in that bag goes to her children in the US whomby far cannot even carry her own luggage for her... Anything for Mothers... BLESSINGS!!!!
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by kunlesehan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
ettybaba:
Thank you Jesus. I will carry mine like that soon in the USA. Very effective.
. Amen! Me too

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's not her fault o.
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by showghan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Korret woman. ORIGINAL NAIJA!!!

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! come to Dalston market in Hackney this weekend you will think that you are in Nigeria, Ghana or Jamaica, my mother carries stuff on her head too even After Residing in the UK for over 40 years, this woman on this photo i guarrantee she has been travelling to the US before i was born.

If this was a white woman she would have Appeared on TV on Americas got talent. but because its a proud African mother some Idiots on here are suggesting that she is foolish or local.
dont mind them,bloody plonkers,some of em dont even have inter passport,some airports re long,n ome u pay 4 troley,mama kukuma use her african sstyle
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by JustCurious: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love her.
Seeing her with the load on her head makes me love her some more. God bless mamas. #Who cares what people think??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / What I Saw In An Airline Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.