Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (88010 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nbote(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
When women say men are dogs are dey actually agreeing to d fact dat women are bitches becos it takes 2 to tango and d Men are not running afta demselves
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Men are dogs

What's your father's breed? Guess it's Ekuke

5 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
mabi mi ni Jamb Question

Na she be dundi na she be fool........

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Peachess(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
olihilistic:
Whose bed were they doing the kreezning?
We were discussing something like yesterday.
Yeah, we did.
This is why I advise people not to let their partner too close to their friends. Cos the things all these so called friend do can scare the devil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
mabi mi ni Jamb Question
Na she be dundi na she be fool..........
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by obi123: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
serious case of eye problem
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by designVATExcel: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Eya, you are "hurted", i feel you dear.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by lilmarley: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
i saw something men are dogs shocked shocked shocked

if i may ask.....
what breed is your father ? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by KadunaMafia: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kenyans are still dressing like guys in the late 9Os . i remembered when that fashion style was the "in" thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
She is fucking "hurted"

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Somebody help, she's damn fccking Hurted

Na preeq this idiot find come life... She never see nothing, she go "Hurted" tire, she go hia wheen...
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by kingvico(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
he smashed your bestfriend and then blocked you? #He deserves a medal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by sbfynest(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=62396834]Hushpussy abi naa hush bushpig

Come and see ur broda oh cheesy

gucci tinx grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by KadunaMafia: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:
If I were the girl and it's in my bed...I will kick the idiot boy out first.
I will also kick my girl out, but the guy goes first smiley

Ladies, stop fighting a fellow woman over any useless prick, there is enough to go round and no adventurous prick deserves that entertainment, honour or satisfaction wink wink
You ve been kicking guys balls for three months here and your legs have not started paining you
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
With such a delightful and beautiful booty, he still cheated angry angry Men are scum sad sad
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Ceccylia(f): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
WizAkzy:
How do you expect someone like this to be serious in any relationship
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
The gal set from the back sha grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy

LOL. It's the truth na. There are so many responsible men around, find one and have rest of mind. Fighting over a cheat is absolute rubbish.

KadunaMafia:
You ve been kicking guys balls for three months here and your legs have not started paining you.

Stupid guys only. I won't like to destroy the balls of the responsible men here. They are our hope of conceiving responsible lads... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
This hot afternoon?

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Slayer2: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

SMH....

If she really caught them red handed , then GREAT! At least she's free now...this kind of yeye boi is not a keeper..

Na iamJ and IamFOUR nor be yeye boi undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
You carry Gucci do boyfriend anybody wey get money fit buy am

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Trendishine: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
its embarassing what nairaland has become, cant the mods on diz forum be civilized and grown-up for once? how does this shiit concern us, or concern news as expected in this forum.? even from one east-african community or sometin,..is it not irritating enough dat a plebian juvenile and unoriented young teenage has chosen to throw-up their teenage escapades on social media, and as childish and irrelevant as it is, like its news , breaking news or sometin, a whole nairaland has decided to pick it from "where knows where", and throw it up on its front page like a clownish blog looking for disgusting traffic...smh..suen, many who had been lovers of nairaland are disappointed , trust me....na wa o
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by SirLakes: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blame yourself grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hanty, it's not a new thing.

Best friend snatching boyfriend, get over it I know its hard, you just have to try.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
what make her yours what make he yours, are you legally married to you, does her father legally willed her to you, I don't know why people complain when a woman or man they borrowed from another person cheat, you can only called it cheat when both are legally married, as for me I'm not owned by anyone until you pay my Bride price
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by theapeman: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Men are dogs! This Kenyan lady named Wanjiru busted her bestfriend in bed kissing. Wanjiru's randy boyfriend who looks like a complete mama's boy with piercings all over his body, has been cheating on her with the friend.

The proverbial forty days reached when she caught him mushy with the bestfriend in bed.

He then blocked her on social media when he realised she had caught her red handed. Lol

Wanjiru also shared photos of herself and the useless boyfriend together before he discovered he is a cheating scum! See the photo below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-reveals-what-she-found-her-boyfriend-doing-in-bed-with-her-bestie
who on her serious mind will date someone like this undecided

naija women are very useless I swear!

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by AryEmber(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
I laugh when I see "men are dogs", what do we call the friend then? No one seem to be talking about that bitch.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
so made in Aba Gucci don reach Kenya... the Lord is Good all the time, Aba has gone international
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by KadunaMafia: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. It's the truth na. There are so many responsible men around, find one and have rest of mind. Fighting about for a cheat is absolute rubbish.

Stupid guys only. I won't like to destroy the balls of the responsible men here. They are our hope of conceiving responsible lads... grin
Trust me, i do watch my balls when I'm reading your comments because you ve made a lot of guys walking around without balls in between their legs
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Na iamJ and IamFOUR nor be yeye boi undecided

At least he is NOT an attention seeker like YOU who only come out here with ur alt...

Put ur D*** where ur mouth is & stop quoting me....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stingy and selfish girl. Learn to share with others. The Bible says "Give, and it shall be given ilonto you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.