Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi (562 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by Blogsphere: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
@

Worthy of note is the fact that this said boyfriend admires other women and likes photos of naked women on social media but he insists it’s different because liking photos is not the same as posting them on Social media.

Anthony Joshua has caused trouble….

Read the chat as shared on Twitter by a user identified as Oloni, below;

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-posting.html

Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is very clear that the hediot is a pevert..
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by mikejj(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin Its very clear thats he has removed you from his mind since but doesnt know how to tel you.
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

Her bf is insecure & lunatic...Looking for a reason to breakup with her...well, he found one. cheesy
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by tgmservice: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
The hoe should shut the f up i know she is fantasizing on sucking on Joshua's rod
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by optional1(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
good for her..
Why post another guy picture when you have your own man..
Silly something..
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Twitter stories get as dem be..
Anyways, If this is true, the guy is an insecured fella.
Move on madam
Re: Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi by Topestbilly(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Some girlfriends are loyal to a point where no man will see their pants no matter how famous, rich and handsome, op tell that lady she did not belong to this category of ladies.

God catch u I know this is not your first time of posting such.

What Mr A sees as problem, Mr B may see it as solution so Know the kind of person you're dating and respect his/her view.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Sweetie.... Spontaneous Morning Kisses..what Meaning Can You Make Out? / Short Time Relationship / Come Oh!..so transgendered Actually Exist, Like Really Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.