Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (37588 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Jazmiynne: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jamean:
Congrats. cheesy

After reconnecting with my school father when we lost touch for 7 years, I didn't just think I wanted a relationship with him. Long & short, he had to move on and marry someone else. smiley

I am not understanding... Did you want to marry your school father before?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by enomakos(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
These small boy go de enjoy all that big ukwu
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Simongm:
1st and 2nd pics was taken during their introduction.

#Mamapesa#tosbal#Omobababalogun.
Congratulations....
School looks like aaua... Art Lt if am right?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Simongm(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Are you from Oka Akoko?
Nope...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Simongm(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
hopsydboi:

School looks like aaua... Art Lt if am right?
Yea...aauite right?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Jamean(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jazmiynne:

I am not understanding... Did you want to marry your school father before?

I was in the university when we reconnected, and he had graduated.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by gozzlin: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
divineRx:

ahhh pls take it easy oo

chai! Who be that babe for ya profile?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Caseless: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
DICKtator:

Very slim?

Wait, is it your glasses or the type of phone/laptop you're using?

I am asking for a friend

grin grin grin grin
na you no understand wetin d guy mean.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Elslim:
if u are a girl and ur tired of being single come make we go snap pre- wedding pictures together....

Shall we?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by sambisa5: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Good but I don't like fat girls because their toto dey always smell, they have body odour and they snore in bed

what happens when you get married to a slim girl and then later became orobo, what will you do? Divorce her?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Yunisa001(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tosba congrat !!!!!!!!!! peasaite Aaua class 2015 #operamini care !!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Jazmiynne: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jamean:

I was in the university when we reconnected, and he had graduated.

Honestly babe I'm still kinda lost though... How does this relate to your initial post about not wanting to pursue a relationship with him and him marrying another person?
The OP didn't marry his school daughter na... And then your post just came on like it were the most natural thing to marry school fathers, but you deviated from the norm.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is okay

But the wife is plump or rather fat nah she shd enter gym before giving birth oh.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Elslim: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Shall we?

d floor is yours my bdear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by emelda86(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Good but I don't like fat girls because their toto dey always smell, they have body odour and they snore in bed

Your p*ick wey u dey scratch like monkey e no dey smell too small small roaches wey full nairaland dey talk about woman tueh!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Elslim: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Shall we?

d floor is yours my bdear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by emelda86(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

U mean every fat girl in your lineage & the ones u will give birth to that is if eventually u would?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by johnfredoo2020: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
op nawa 4 u ooh
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by kidslover: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
in a simple language u re a big fool.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by kidslover: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Happy married life in advance dear, wish u all d best....... OP wen is urs coming up

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Simongm:
Yea...aauite right?
Alma-mata .... I wish the couple all the best marriage could bring to life..
By His grace in years not too long, me too will marry grin.. good thing I want to marry my own school daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Elslim: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Shall we?

u r in Lagos and I base in abj.... how we go do am now
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Simongm(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
hopsydboi:

Alma-mata .... I wish the couple all the best marriage could bring to life..
By His grace in years not too long, me too will marry grin.. good thing I want to marry my own school daughter.

Amen, sure she will come across this post.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Simongm(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
kidslover:
Happy married life in advance dear, wish u all d best....... OP wen is urs coming up

Waiting for you my Cherish.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by vicraven(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2017
divineRx:

ahhh pls take it easy oo
no i wont... embarassed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Nnetriplet: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Nwanyi Oma.
looking at her face you will know she is a "baby".... let her try and watch it after marriage, if she can remain like this after marriage, its OK..
congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by orbis(m): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Jamean:
Congrats. cheesy

After reconnecting with my school father when we lost touch for 7 years, I didn't just think I wanted a relationship with him. Long & short, he had to move on and marry someone else. smiley
Lol....with your flat bakassi...lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Why is she trying so hard to hide her fat
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:27am On Nov 16, 2017
GOD BLESS THEIR UNION.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by DjQris(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
plz this bros need some sence, who can epp him with 50naira sense
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by divineRx(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
vicraven:
no i wont... embarassed
Lolz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. by divineRx(f): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2017
gozzlin:

chai! Who be that babe for ya profile?
dats my twin lolz dnt mind me jare i'm jst kidding i dnt av a twin oo
dats me joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.