Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (73583 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
This could be me and ibkayee but she will be priding

2 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Viccur(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
I just pray the marriage doesn,t go skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraa aa qa qa qa qa tum tum boo boo boom boom

after all this
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by austinoeze(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Mosopzy22(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
What a creative idea, with money tho.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Justdare: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Haaaaaaaaa.

Acute madness re ooooo.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Serious matter
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by RealAAdekunjo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
it make sense.... I don't want to hear "break up" in the long run ooo
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by gulfer: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
I need to save this topic as reference when divorce becomes an option for either of them. Why this insane publicity of what should be private

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Justdare: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This could be me and ibkayee but she will be priding

simple English you cannot spoke. Is it priding or prouding?
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Money miss road
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is funny sha,but is ok sha a quite marriage is cool for me sha
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by efighter: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Let someone tell Oritsefemi to spend his money wisely. Whitney Houston went bankrupt, Mike Tyson and several other dollar millionaires went bankrupt after all the millions they made. Let someone tell Oritsefemi that nobody will donate money if, for forbids he needs expensive medicals. Banky W. has been going through a lot medically and he has not come to beg. So, he should spend his money wisely and not all these nonsense he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ericaikince:
And them say make i no do blood money shocked

Who Said So?

Be Fast About It Okay
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by sucess001(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
stewpidity...
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not a cool thing to do mehn...

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Love is really sharking him like burukutu....... I hope this marriage stands the test of time.........
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
efighter:
Let someone tell Oritsefemi to spend his money wisely. Whitney Houston went bankrupt, Mike Tyson and several other dollar millionaires went bankrupt after all the millions they made. Let someone tell Oritsefemi that nobody will donate money if, for forbids he needs expensive medicals. Banky W. has been going through a lot medically and he has not come to beg. So, he should spend his money wisely and not all these nonsense he is doing.
does he even have the money?

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by babatonetric: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
jacyhelen:
When a man is truely in love with u,he will climb mountain for u with bare hands...Weldone Oritfemi..
Na women men love like this dey Bleep up....if she wan start eeeee,she fit dey Bleep gate man sef.

Hmmmmm. Talking from experience abi grin
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Teaveapoet:
i just hope the lady doesnt jirts hm.

What da heck is "jirts" ?
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ericaikince:
And them say make i no do blood money shocked
Use your d!ck first
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na waa o.. this wan sef follow for love abi? This is over kakaaki of the whole thingie.. Oritsefemi, you've seen enuff in your life to know that Nigerian got degrees in bad belle. I wish u guys success anyways.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ebidosi onato darling darling
Ebidosi onato sweety sweety
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
As if she wasn't the one dat asked him to do so....... Village couples

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Teaveapoet:
i just hope the lady doesnt jirts hm.

I pray English Jilts you grin
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by writeprof(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Marriage is a private affair. Somebody tell him!
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by writeprof(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Carnival ke! Marriage is a private affair. Somebody tell him, pls!

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bros finally u don catch her abi ? congrats ooo but I no wan hear break up for una marriage for the next 10 years and above oooo.... hmmmm
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Sweet love. Relationship/Marriage is sweet with money.
Yet na rich people divorce pass.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Berlyn1:
Lalasticlala will do better than this angry
This juju strong sha.
Lalasticlala, how u do am pass?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.