Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (73584 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Forget envy; e go soon clear for una eyes like carnival aftermath
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good to see them happy buh nairaland has outlived most of these celebrity marriages....Nairaland will still be here, hopefully.... undecided
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraveMan:
Love Is Sweet And Fun When You Have Money. I Love U Na Money
You think so? A woman can dull any man rich or poor ooo
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by damoceile: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Las las nah here we go dey when the divorce something go begin
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by exclusivejayce(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
This guy just bleeped up. Eko carnival is advertised nationwide (even globally) and your wedding... Just on a screen. Buy all the ad space in nairaland and c how pple go rush the carnival wedding. But hope no be strictly by invitation bah?
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Ebube88: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good wishes from me!
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Teaveapoet:
i just hope the lady doesnt jirts hm.
that's what happens when a man seems to be too lucky to have a woman. I call it low self esteem,some call it romantic

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
safarigirl:
EOD.

And how much dies he have sef? Some black men can mumu sha
Am sure u a perfect example!!!
Simple english,u cant type correctly!!!
U beta go meet jenifa make she tutor u small!!!
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Am sure u a perfect example!!!
Simple english,u cant type correctly!!!
U beta go meet jenifa make she tutor u small!!!
I know that someone with such a defective brain as yours will sadly not be able to tell the difference between a typo and an actual error in spelling.

If you use a touch screen android phone, you would notice that the letters 'I' and 'o' are next to each other, hence the possibility of mistyping.

However, feel free to be glorified in your false sense of intellect tongue

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ericaikince:
And them say make i no do blood money shocked
gbam on point,do it blood money sure pass it's quicker and faster,but make sure u do it with ur manhood becus it's very secured and easier.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
You can take a nigga out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigga

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice concepts though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by ibedun: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
This mumu be real ODE!
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
this guy's head is not correct.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
How is this romantic?undecided

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by ceaser: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why did Nairaland bot not censor the word "erect" in the heading to "attention"? Heh, partiality. Okay o.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Larrey:
Good but I don't want to hear bad stories after all ds o

I LOVE U Larrey.

U are beautiful and sweet looking.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one his just deceiving himself.. the only reason that girl is marrying him is because of his MONEY! them dey form mumu love all over the internet. Few months or years after marriage now, na story go enter the matter. No be sat na curse, I don't see their marriage lasting at all. Oritsefemi must cheat and the mumu girl go wan form divorce or fight. Femi nor go waste time to slap am , then another Tonto dike Tory go start.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by gete21: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by ayoyonet(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2017
i am going to their wedding
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by newoffer: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2017
hope ur bobrisky look alike wife can handle d pressure in Marriage
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by naijacartoon: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
wow, congrats, have always enjoy your music from old time, have a blissful marriage. Ps who knows his instagram or twitter handle, thanks in advance
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Homo-Erectus.. Okoorocha pikin

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2017
danowena:
His eyes will soon be clear. If in doubt, he should ask tontoh Dike, Tiwa savage and even funke akindele. The best way is to keep ur love and private life away from public domain. Can't he see wise men like dangote? How many of us kniws how his wife and kids look like? Nevertheless, i wish him the best.

That's coz Dangote is a Muslim man from the North, it has nothing to do with wisdom, it's the nature of their who hold fast to their cultural norms to be low-key persona. The ones that make themselves public like Aisha Buhari have had to make the conscious decision to do so for various public reasons or maybe they come from more liberal families.
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by AbleBouncer: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Hope the will advertise it on dstv when they wants to divorce. love drunk yeyebrities
Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2017
safarigirl:
I know that someone with such a defective brain as yours will sadly not be able to tell the difference between a typo and an actual error in spelling.

If you use a touch screen android phone, you would notice that the letters 'I' and 'o' are next to each other, hence the possibility of mistyping.

However, feel free to be glorified in your false sense of intellect tongue
Wow!!!
I didnt knw I made such sense to av received such backlash!!!
Bro,either typo or mental error,dier are some mistakes u shld neva make again at some points in your laif.
I knw it was d eagerness to comment dt affected you,if nt u wuld av checked what u typed bfor hittn "submit".
The diff btw pple like you and pple like me is d ability to cross-check our actions,either verbal,typo or physical.
Take to correction bro.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.