Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (8374 Views)

Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted / Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
A thread was created about the painful things someone has ever said to us,before we start castigating those people that said those painful things to us,I think some of us in many ways have also use or said words that hurt our fellows.

so tell me,what have you said to someone and you have regretted and wish you haven't said that to that person.

I no say we get people with very bad mouth on nairaland here grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
I remembered years back my dad was scolding me why I came back late at night,I don't know how those words came out of my mouth and I shouted at him I kNOW YOUR STORY grin,I'm still living with that guilt till today.

my mom come the ask me which story I know about my dad,I no fit talk grin

na one secret my dad share with me my mom wan make I expose. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
I've never regretted any mean thing I said to anyone. Ever.

Instead I always remember those moments fondly. smiley

I feel alive when I put a frown on people's faces. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Florblu(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
No regrets whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hate you
When I deeply loved him cry

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Cladez(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
I just qualified her character but from the way she reacted i believe she was pained......I told her she was arrogant and she was close to tears.She kept asking me why i would say such to her throughout that day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cladez:
I just qualified her character but from the way she reacted i believe she was pained......I told her she was arrogant and she was close to tears.She kept asking me why i would say such to her throughout that day.
I always say sorry whenever I know my words hurt someone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
I've never regretted any mean thing I said to anyone. Ever.

Instead I always remember those moments fondly. smiley

I feel alive when I put a frown on people's faces. grin
na evil spirit dey worry you grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Narisa01(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
I told someone that he was heartless, wicked and should stay away from me. I regretted saying that to him because I was even more hurt than him.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by paiz: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Will you marry me?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Yoshy: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pay me my money and I wouldn't need to contact or talk to you ever again. She was my crush shia
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sekxyqueen(f): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
.Nothing ,,whatever I said to you ,is the truth and I can't rue that fact..
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Evablizin(f): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
smiley
Nice post,enjoying the comments sofa

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by muller101(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
I remembered years back my dad was scolding me why I came back late at night,I don't know how those words came out of my mouth and I shouted at him I kNOW YOUR STORY grin,I'm still living with that guilt till today.

my mom come the ask me which story I know about my dad,I no fit talk grin

na one secret my dad share with me my mom wan make I expose. cheesy
elaborate pls . So we can use it against u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by muller101(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have said a lot . Luckily no regrets . I called a lady an harlot in secondary School after some days I regret calling her ashawo.but today the girl is a dirty prostitute.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by mekybabe1: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Telling my spouse " You are my destiny killer" in anger. I come reason later say I dey too harsh.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
smiley
Nice post,enjoying the comments sofa

You're always enjoying everything

I'm watching you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by borngeologist(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
I dont know anytime i say something that is very harsh my conscience would not allow me be until apologise

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Let me book space am coming

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
muller101:
elaborate pls . So we can use it against u
grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by adaksbullet: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine sec sch day, am telled mine apkroko frnd that I we beat one boys and mine apkroko frnd his go and telled the boys whot am sayed angry sad

The kain beeting am chopped that day ehn sad am regreted whot am talked angry sad cry

Mine frnd sule, e we no better for u angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
borngeologist:
I dont know anytime i say something that is very harsh my conscience would not allow me be until apologise
that is me too,I feel guilty and I do apologize.

it's a very good thing bro
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by onyeezeigbo: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
mekybabe1:
Telling my spouse " You are my destiny killer" in anger. I come reason later say I dey too harsh.
if you notice that just pray for her.

some men if the quarrel with their wife things begin to spoil for them especially their business begin to go down.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have said things to people I regret, the most painful one is the one I told a person I love out of anger. I won't say it here though, it was so bad that I never thought he will forgive me in my whole life.

Its why I don't like talking when am angry, I say stuffs that hurt the soul, I don't talk a lot but am so bad mouthed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Calling My fiance a kid even when it was obvious i was the one who acted like a kid...i'm sorry baby,i wont do that again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by lilmax(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sabrina18:
I have said things to people I regret, the most painful one is the one I told a person I love out of anger. I won't say it here though, it was so bad that I never thought he will forgive me in my whole life.

Its why I don't like talking when am angry, I say stuffs that hurt the soul, I don't talk a lot but am so bad mouthed.
so why comment if you can't say it?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by osemoses1234(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okada pack okada pack u no dey hear word I don cum to read lies

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
I remember in university there was this girl I used to go all the way for, and she would always take advantage of my niceness till one day she did something stupid and annoying to me, and it was a day to graduating from school, I simply told her am glad today is the last day because after that day I would never ever see her again in my life and I walked away she day beg but I no send, her friends were always pushing her to act like a b.itch sadly we still met like 7 years later and......,.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by BlaQWolf: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
We keep looking for angels inside demons..no wonder the good knows so much pain! I regret saying these to her and never got the chance to apologise although she broke me!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
When I told Tobi to come quick that's its important only to tell her to help me put off the TV.
It still hurts cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Do Prostitutes Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.