Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Office Party & Team Building Training (abuja) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Office Party & Team Building Training (abuja) (480 Views)

My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office / My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Office Party & Team Building Training (abuja) by xteng: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
THE OFFICE PARTY & TEAM BUILDING TRAINING

Strengthen your corporate culture, increase staff morale, network with staff and executives around the city and have fun! Join us for the Office party and Team Building training.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v6zt3S_YCbPyrcMnSi7k8QCHJifwCGIDCCu-mAQOlHg/viewform?ts=5994a870&edit_requested=true

(1) (Reply)

2 Great Resources You Need This Holiday For Resounding Success In 2018!! / My Work Place Experience / 100 Ways To Make 2018 The Best Year Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.