Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy (1032 Views)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by deafeyez: 3:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Am just feeling a little bit uncomfortable. Although I don't have a girlfriend for now and the reason is, I don't just know what to say.

Recently, I observed that there is a girl in my street who would always fix her eyes on me whenever she sees me.

It really makes me uncomfortable when women look at me, just shy.

Gosh, what do I do, if I try to approach, am not good at conversations and this would kill her interest entirely because it has always happened.

If I let her be, hmmmmmm I don't know oooo.

What do u guys think of this. Am cold or being sissy?

A woman once told me I behave like women that am not strong.

I have lost so many girls who naturally liked me because am too soft.

Maybe I should ditch this girl because she is in my street.

She would always look right in my eyes and am so shy.

I was planning to change my route to work maybe that would help.

What do you think of this.
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by austinereds(m): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2017
can't believe this. at this stage. see just man up talk to her simple. start a convo. else don't come back here.
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 16, 2017
So what the f**u*ck do you want us to tell you?

Will you go approaching every damn girl that looks into your eyes? Even if you don't fancy her?

You sound like a teen to me.

Well my advice is look back into her eyes with more intensity and a bit of an angry look she will back off.
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by dingbang(m): 4:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Do you like her?
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Go and toast her so she will bounce you and you get it over and done with, shy guys no longer rule this world

1 Like

Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by thinkingthinker: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2017
if u have feelings for her let her know nothing spoil no matter the outcome move on, its better than keeping it inside and worrying yasef...BE A MAN
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol.
Re: She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Asmodeus is looking at you through the girl and you are blushing, sorry 4u o.. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Sexier Than 90% Of The Girls Here In NL Romance / Sex Is Not Spiritual,the Reasons For Your Downfall Can't Be Attributed To Sex / 12 Legit Reasons Why Women Cheat More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.