Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC (19362 Views)

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / How To Rollover Unused Data On Airtel, Mtn, Glo And 9mobile (etisalat) / Update: You Can Now Use Or Rollover Your Unused Data Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by mmsen: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Sunkyphil:
D only data people would roll over is glo

Is that because the data is so slow that it is useless?
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Untainted007: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Nonsense talk, no be network wey dey available you go use data for. Wot is the importance of you having sufficient data and yet you can't access the web or use the data due to bad network. They should work on their crapping networks jare.
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Mufasa27(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol roll over what?? My airtel monthly subscription won't even last me a week, so wetin I wan roll over sad
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Sunkyphil(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
mmsen:

Is that because the data is so slow that it is useless?
so slow u cant stream with it only good for browsing,my data is just looking at me bought the 4gig on saturday its remaining 3.5gig
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Them dey Roll over Unlimited data ni? grin

#NtelUnlimited

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by 2shure: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2017
so far
af spent 150k on spectranet
but instead of pity
they trigger my phones with spam calls
spam messages
and threatning to disconnect after my 31days thereby suspending my acces to internet data.
but now
i go go finish dia server for nite.
watch me download 20gig a nite
dia father
2weeks nor be beans o.

ntel nor wan expand
and bastard tstv jus a big ass scam
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by emonkey(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha...See dis mumu ppl.. Are we going to rollover what is barely enough to last most ppl 2wks? Of what Use is d extended validity wen the data isn't enof Generally d data isnt enof while for a whole of others, where's d ntwrk to use d data. Someone shld pls help me ask d guy below wetin concern competition TSTv and Dstv with dis useless policy

Not everyone buys N200 data per month you know undecided
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by agrovick(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
ogorwyne:
So you are still here
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Brainardc(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha...See dis mumu ppl.. Are we going to rollover what is barely enough to last most ppl 2wks? Of what Use is d extended validity wen the data isn't enof Generally d data isnt enof while for a whole of others, where's d ntwrk to use d data. Someone shld pls help me ask d guy below wetin concern competition TSTv and Dstv with dis useless policy
Seconded
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Nbote(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2017
emonkey:

Not everyone buys N200 data per month you know undecided

Show me one network dat offers u a monthly data plan of 30days on 3G for 200 and I'll show u Ppl who like 30 of dat in month... Not everyone is supposed to comment u know
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by donBaba01: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2017
jerflakes:
I just feel like commenting

Health fact:

Did you know?

Smoking weed by 3am, and immediately taking a shower, is good for the body... It makes your whole day awesome!

lol
God bless Bob Marley, Fela Kuti and other ganja warriors
angry angry
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by jerflakes(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2017
donBaba01:
angry angry

Jah Rastafara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by bizhop01: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Good news to glo subscribers
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by alagba333(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:

Ure an insatiable ingrate. wat NCC wanted to do will help many Nigerians and save them d pressure of recharging because of roll over.

thank u NCC .....
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Nbote(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2017
alagba333:

Ure an insatiable ingrate. wat NCC wanted to do will help many Nigerians and save them d pressure of recharging because of roll over.

thank u NCC .....

And u are a slowpoke since u can't read well
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by greenguy: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Lolz...Telecos are smarter. Now they will ensure our data never exceed mid way even though now it rarely goes beyond mid month. They should be directed to give us more data biko!
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Najwal: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Felixalex:
How many days d data de last before?

Well maybe GLO now and GLO even gives allowance to use more than 30days grin I'm on GLO 12.5GB for #2500... MTN has had enough of my money

me dey manage airtel, mtn go even rob u broad day lite, i don pot dem sharply, dat network na Don 2 thief data grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
After increment on data cost abi
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
It might be beneficial to glo users.
Re: Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC by Sunkyphil(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Someone shld tell me how will i b able to finish 4gig with dis nonsense speed angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. / With The NIN Synchronisation In Place, What Happens To Number Recycling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.