Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (14917 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain Nigeria Slashes Call, Sms Tariffs, Offers Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Holuem: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2010
This is another dimension to company ownership. I think we can all contribute and buy Zain,if all of us on Nairaland contribute,we fit beat this indian group and PERMANENTLY make it NLanderTel
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by 2tait: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
This is a very dynamic company when it comes to name change. A nightmare for branding!
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by ibbinfo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
NA THEM GO TIER OH ONE DAY THEM GO DISAPPEAR LIKE MTEL, NA SO
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by meeeee: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
well, i cn say dey r d best bt rili dey r d cheapest. MTN charges way more dn dem n callin any other line frm glo is nt cheap. i use all 3 lines, so i no.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by obyann(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
meeeee:

well, i cn say dey r d best bt rili dey r d cheapest. MTN charges way more dn dem n callin any other line frm glo is nt cheap. i use all 3 lines, so i no.

none is friendly when it comes to off net calls
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by otukpo(f): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
Very soon, they wont know what name to change to again.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by neksummi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
Na wa for them o
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by mymoto(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
this telecomunication in particular is a black sheep among them.diffrent names.they need to swear affidavit in court often for change of names.now it will be airtel.tomorrow it will be seatell or landtel. abeg tell them
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by mymoto(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
airtel,seatel,landtel,treetel,.na wa ooo.shoooo
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Remii(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
I think they should just change the name to GSM or Cellphone company. that way no need to change again in future.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by arogbowei: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2010
Interesting! Having exhausted the alphabets from A to Z, another round of name changing has commenced for Zain. A for Airtel. B for Barti. C for, wait for it.

But seriously, this will definitely affect the company's rating and perception as an unstable, unreliable company.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Joe50(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2010
chamelon network
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Chestan(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2010
anybody that his or her sims says econet is cool cause is not easy been part of the econet crew
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by dkings101(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2010
This is what Happen when there is hot, tight and so many competitors. Imagine the telco industry hw many companys r involve, lets counts:

1. MTN
2. glo
3. Starcomms
4. Etisalat
5. Visafone
6. Multilinks
7. Reltel
8. Celcom
9. Zoom, (saw there billboard wen I visited 9ja last).
10. Zain

I even wonder how they make profit cos the competition is very hot. Imagine some ppl r having 5 handphone hehehe. It is interesting u know? This is the surviver of the fittest. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by lynxnoon(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
So after Airtel, what next, ? angry undecided
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by umar2: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
To me i would be very happy if they change their name again and again and again. If changing their name continuesly would improve their network and reduce their tarrifs then so be it. In India they have more than 50Mobile networks and more in the pipeline waiting for licence rights. So u can imagine. As for MTN that have bee operating for 9years now, i havnt offer anything resonable and they still remain the most expensive network in Nigeria what a BIG SHAME. More more competition we love it.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by dbam: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
Zain as a network in nigeria should either be sanctioned or their licence should be revoked.Apart from their continual change of name,this idea of millinaira naira rain is a charade.they keep telling u to send to 222 and i ve never heard a winner name sent to u or posted in d dailies.General public beware.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by tunnex190: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
Changing name again. . .? Comments reserved.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by ndgfx(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
[size=15pt]AIRTEL IS[/size]
[size=40pt]LAMER!!![/size]
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by meeeee: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
dbam:

Zain as a network in nigeria should either be sanctioned or their licence should be revoked.Apart from their continual change of name,this idea of millinaira naira rain is a charade.they keep telling u to send to 222 and i ve never heard a winner name sent to u or posted in d dailies.General public beware.

i dunno abt dis millionaire rain one, bt abt d ZAIN NAIRA RAIN PROMO, dat was so true, i no sum1 dat won a million naira
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by tessybrown(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2010
EDO LADIES ARE WELCUM TO http://ladieshood.waphall.com GUY ARE ALSO WELCUM.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Remii(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2010
dkings101:

This is what Happen when there is hot, tight and so many competitors. Imagine the telco industry hw many companys r involve, lets counts:

1. MTN
2. glo
3. Starcomms
4. Etisalat
5. Visafone
6. Multilinks
7. Reltel
8. Celcom
9. Zoom, (saw there billboard wen I visited 9ja last).
10. Zain

I even wonder how they make profit cos the competition is very hot. Imagine some ppl r having 5 handphone hehehe. It is interesting u know? This is the surviver of the fittest. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can you say that, those guys are making a kill in Naija, we be talking people, if you no call your uncle in one week, na quarrel, lol, only 40 of the 140m are covered yet, for naija, dem they charge for dropped calls, undelivered sms, the internet is so slow, all credit burnt while connecting.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by bizsense: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
, Zain now A for Airtel followed by ,
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by kosovo(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2010
This Company is just a JOKE! angry
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by royalicon(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
I hope the subscribers would not be sold along? grin
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by tunnex190: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
sure now grin
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by toideve(m): 4:45am On Mar 30, 2010
I will acquire Zain permanently someday soon
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Sanmexy(m): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2010
Whatever name they deem good let them, ,na as usual now.I go soon buy d company self.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Moranike: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nawa ooo evry day change of name from Econet-buddie-vodacom-vmobile-celtel-zain-airtel the next one naw go be UMARU.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by honsule(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
royalicon:

I hope the subscribers would not be sold along? grin

lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid / AD GONE WRONG; Nairaland's 2019 Funniest Thread / MTN 2go Gocredit Cheat Rocking!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.