Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (14916 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain Nigeria Slashes Call, Sms Tariffs, Offers Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by sanmitee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
Good work,pls kip it up.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Fadajasi(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2010
AIRTEL is cool guys
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Damysa(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
I even heard about their ongoing promotions

TEXT and Win

Who knows how real it is, dont wanna waste my money
Hope this is not 419
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by 4peace(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
is another fraud 4m zain
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by abrahym(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
what the new airtel apn and homepage? any info
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by 4peace(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
wap.ng.airtel.com
www.ng.airtel.com
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by abrahym(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2010
@4peace are u sure? someone said it wap.airtelwap.com.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Fadajasi(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2010
Lol
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by honsule(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
abrahym:

@4peace are u sure? someone said it wap.airtelwap.com.

He is just joking
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by abrahym(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
Joke ke? I don hear
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by rugbydos: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
I think that is 9ice.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by gbogboade(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2010
One day we will wake up, and see the operator logo of all 5 previous networks on our phone.
And ask our selves who really owns this confused network. lol
ECONET,VODACOM,VEGO,VMOBILE,CELTEL,ZAIN,AIRTEL,ROADTEL,SEATEL,RAILTEL,etc,
joli is my problem i want to get out of it.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by mustashfa(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
gbogboade:

One day we will wake up, and see the operator logo of all 5 previous networks on our phone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by ckc(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2010
Zain is zain.There is no name change and those of u dat r always complaining abt zain,why r u still using them?Make i hear word abeg!
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by honsule(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2010
gbogboade:

lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by hayprof(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
I wonder, wat my problem is with the name change !
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by tubexmaxton(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2010
can wait for the new name,
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Fadajasi(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2010
Havent they sold it already
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by MISC(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2010
Any way my people check out their site and send your comments
check these sites clicks http://airtel-ng.com
http://bhartiairtelnigeria.com
send comment concerning the new zainname bhartiairtel to glowangelo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid / AD GONE WRONG; Nairaland's 2019 Funniest Thread / MTN 2go Gocredit Cheat Rocking!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.