Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bakery firewood steam tube Oven - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bakery firewood steam tube Oven (4033 Views)

Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof / Fabricated Oven, Gas/ Firewood Steam Tube Oven / Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello.. I hope I serve you better here with bakery equipments sales such as ovens,mixers and so on. Free to ask any questions and also WhatsApp 09098186899 for more enquiries/ marketing tips

Below are some guides. I hope mods don't remove this. I have been benefitting from nairaland and someday my story will be on FP
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is a tube oven. Why go for gas or diesel when there is an oven that can serve u for life with just firewoods. No heats inside the production room all well processed, regulated temperature reader.. Order your choice whether 4bag or 3bags or 2bags. I can also link you up with good bakers. 09098186899 CALL/WHATSAPP

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
The market isn't helping you due to the high price of some of this equipments?? You decided to go for machines that might to take time to spoil and you start looking for another- why not let's talk and get something good and cheap for this great business with lots of secrets

Mixing machine

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Many started big but much expenses and lack of good management from good recipes and good marketing isn't giving them the real juice of this business. Let's talk about it
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
After date of delivery. The oven goes with a 5years guarantee.. The best part is the repairs or maintenance is after those years is not much. The oven bakes till you want to retire after enjoying bakery money grin Good to share ideas . call /WhatsApp.
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sweet cool

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
You want good recipes for premix.. Holla.
NB: not free. But like most of you who are familiar with me. You know the procedures.. I give it out. U show appreciation after you get it. Cool
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Works in progress.. Good evening

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
cool shocked cool
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by stankezzy: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
What are u constructing? , is it a container shop?
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2017
stankezzy:
What are u constructing? , is it a container shop?
chai bros.. angryna so you no like me reach Check other posts. Its a firewood steam tube oven. Best economical oven for bakeries.
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the response... Serving u better.. Food industry is the best to invest in..
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by zukky79: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Veeflow:
chai bros.. angryna so you no like me reach Check other posts. Its a firewood steam tube oven. Best economical oven for bakeries.

How does this oven work? Pls explain more
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
zukky79:

How does this oven work? Pls explain more
its a firewood tube steam oven. Economically OK and easy to use
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Newly constructed firewood 4bags steam oven.

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by zukky79: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
You are just posting pictures without any tangible information. I asked you how this oven works but you only replied that it is a steam oven.

My question remains: how does it work? What are the advantages over other oven types? What is the cost? Etc.

Try and provide more information on your product or nobody will take you seriously.

I have used a firewood oven before. I would like to know what makes your own unique. How it works. How it is maintained.

I hope you understand my request. Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2017
zukky79:
You are just posting pictures without any tangible information. I asked you how this oven works but you only replied that it is a steam oven.

My question remains: how does it work? What are the advantages over other oven types? What is the cost? Etc.

Try and provide more information on your product or nobody will take you seriously.

I have used a firewood oven before. I would like to know what makes your own unique. How it works. How it is maintained.

I hope you understand my request. Best regards.
bros we are not fighting na grin.. That is my WhatsApp number if u want any info.
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oven will be constructed and built inside your factory.. Heat regulator.. 4bags,3bags,2bags.
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by treasuredkids(f): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice equipments you got. What's the price of the mixing machine?

1 Like

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the patronage
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2018
Hello
Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by Veeflow(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
2 bags oven..

Re: Bakery firewood steam tube Oven by soundforce: 3:24pm On May 19, 2018
VEEFLO
it doesn't seem you are ready for business. A potential customer asks very vital question about your product that could help u close a deal, you are busy stiring off course. You have not shared what we want to hear. Why bother about WHATSAPP number?
if your product is worth d ads, we will ask for your contact.
Kindly respond to ZUKKY79 questions. That's the hub!

(1) (Reply)

Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth / Hyundai Denies Statement About Building A Shipyard In Bayelsa / Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.