Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? (4034 Views)

Is Gtbank Really The Best Bank In Nigeria / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts? / Why Is Gtbank Naira Mastercard Not Working On Facebook & Google Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2011
Dear Nairalander,
please, I want you to share your experience on how you purchase online. Is GTBank Master Card acceptable truely to purchase online? How safe is it with your bank account. If you have made any purchase through the Master Card, pls advise me so as not to loose my money.
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by choky5020: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2011
My experience using GTbank mastercard so far has been awesome both online and at POS point abroad. I used the card to make online purchases on Hawes & Curtis website, Sportdirect etc without any hitch and the goods were delivered. I also used it to make payment for goods at Charles Tyrwhitt, TM Lewis stores, Waterstone bookshop in London. As soon as your transaction is completed, the equivalent naira value will be blocked in your account by the Bank on bahalf of Mastercard. At times, it may take up to two or more weeks before your account is eventually debited but your transaction would have been proceesed.
This however does not mean that GTBank Mastercard has no shortcomings. The common problem people face is the the bank system downtime which could frustrate your reliance on the card at unexpected moments yet the benefits far outweigh the shortcomings

Cheers
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by Sirniyeh(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2011
Choky5020, thanks for the information provided. God bless. It means I can keep on shopping online without hassle.
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by Toptic(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2011
Yes, he is right! I uses the same card to make purchase online, order anything order-able and it is acceptable worldwide. It is safe.
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2011
I use it and on a scale of 10,I'd give them 7.
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by Dt03(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2011
But you guys should mind the site you use your card. make sure it is http;// or ,
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by haykay2005: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2011
Dats good
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by 8oracle(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
First, you have to subject your card to query through the banks customer service line,
Second, you have to obtain an online approval form from the bank as to link your account to your card.
Third, you will be charge a token of N3000,
Then your card will be activated for online shopping, the secure thing about GTB naira mastercard is that all your transaction is done through their platform, where you want to purchase from a clone website unknown by you, the bank verifies your transaction through mastercard before payments are made, but all the same watch the wesbites you want to buy from
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by humblebee: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
yea, safe so far, you can also try the online banking which has helped me in so many ways, but please remember not to make any bank account with online access your primary account, you should never use your major account to make any third party transactions, just saying, so if anything happens to your money you have only one party to question,
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by rango2011(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2011
Gtb master card doesn't work with facebook advertising and google adwords.not tried it on amazon an ebay yet though, they should still increase its general acceptability
Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by broboltz11: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well, if we tell you these people that incomplete and inadequate knowledge about the issues of Credit/Debit Cards cannot take to anywhere. To be sincere! You will continues to be grope in darkness for many years. We are telling you that You can now, with easy, free of mind, get your desired VISA CREDIT CARD that will be accepted all over the world to do your business, all your online business transactions and purchases, here in Nigeria.
This card is accepted at ClickBank and all other places like Amazon, CommissionJunction, Google adwords, Facebook advertisement, YouTube, eBay, Google video, Yahoo video, Metacafe, Revver and all USA, UK, Asians and other European websites. Which ordinary cards would not do as it carries Nigeria address for its billing country.
The problem of rejection of our ordinary credit card is now conquered by this dedicated financial institution here in Nigeria as it issues you this Visa credit card that is accepted all over the world.
This is not a reload card you get from a website. This is a visa credit card issues to you here by a Bank.
For the channel to obtain the card, even without an initial deposit, call on 08036064205. Thank.

Re: Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? by sdymanagers(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Mastercard is Mastercard anywhere in the world irrespective of who issued it. GTB Mastercard is superb and does any businesses you want to do with Mastercard anywhere in the world

(1) (Reply)

ASI Sheds 1.10%, Extending Bearish Run To Three Trading Sessions. / Bakery firewood steam tube Oven / Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.