Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Blood In Semen, Please Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In Semen, Please Help (38893 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen (hematospermia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by waveskaaya(m): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2017
which our sickness? shocked
danduj:
i tire o
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm, this could be some very serious infection or disease.

Pls seek professional help ASAP!
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by ariwamichael(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Joephat:
That's sharp sperm,

That your friend is you, so be careful with how you sleep with girls bcz if you meet any girl na red alert and that your blood sperm na over active make blood dey em

If you nak any girl na triplet be that

not to be rude or anything bt bro ur ignorance weak me die... aswear
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by linearity: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Sometimes it's benign due to small laceration in the urethra track, in which case there is nothing to worry about.

It could also be early signs of prostrate cancer or something related to the prostrate area.

Whichever the case, you (abi na your 'bestfriend'), need to see a urologist with immediate alacrity! They will likely order some test and also run some camera carrying scope up there through your preek to make sure everything is okay.

Don't worry, the process is not painful as they will numb the area, plus for bonus it might be some beautiful female nurse that will handle your preek and insert the scope. So, if the nurse are not female and beautiful enough to take our mind off the ordeal you are about to face, try the next urologist! In any case, if your weewee is far less than average, a male nurse or ugly female one will do, this way you don't suffer too much emotional hullabaloo.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......
IS SPIRITUAI BRO CONUACT ME FR 7OLUTION
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by iAlex(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2017
If you're still a kid or below 20 don't panic but above kindly see a doctor.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Obason22(m): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2017
it's a sign of gonorrhea infection, may be u go for gentamycin 28Omg and take it for 5days
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by olabisimichael: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2017
myboy2010:
Dt ur friend seems to be a boygirl... he is doing menstruation and ejaculating at the same time

Dude! U no well!
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by positivetaught: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2017
How did he know there is blood in his semen or was he mastubating?,abi after the act he undergoes examination with his partner, just wondering n asking.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by olabisimichael: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2017
You can relate with this information
While looking for solution to genital issue

https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/blood-in-semen-hematospermia-causes-symptoms-tests-treatments#1
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by lakunzle: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by honjaey(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:

Is he married?
1). If yes he needs medical check up.
2). If no he needs prayer.

Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia. Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen. Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by honjaey(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia. Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen. Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by malache(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2017
buy amoxil u will thank me later.what u have is hematospermia
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by onatisi(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2017
linearity:
Sometimes it's benign due to small laceration in the urethra track, in which case there is nothing to worry about.

It could also be early signs of prostrate cancer or something related to the prostrate area.
grin grin grin
and yet you say he shouldnt worry .
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by mizmia: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Oga you didn't add pictures or how prospective clients can contact you.
post=62447021:
E wooooooo!! Doctors please come in here!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Ademolu2002(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:

Tell him to go for semen analysis in a good hospital or diagnostic laboratory. This may be as a result of gonnorrea or any other bacteria infection.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by suteco16: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Is Nairaland forum an hospital?
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by newoffer: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2017
You will soon be laying eggs.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by taurusmena1(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for been human and responding in an educative and humane manner to the guys Inquisition.
Nevertheless why are people quick to run to nairwlqnd for solutions to their problems.its awkward that everything now has to be dumped on social media.
MrPresident1:
Seeing blood in the semen can make a man anxious. Fortunately, it doesn't always signal a major medical problem. For men younger than 40 with no related symptoms and no risk factors for underlying medical conditions, blood in semen often disappears on its own.

https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/blood-in-semen-hematospermia-causes-symptoms-tests-treatments#1

See a doctor fast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by captain2020(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
iamKajogbola:
Gonorrhea bro. I can give you the herbs if you are interested
Bro pls drop ur number or flash me with 07032136359
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by wyqay: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
seek medical advice
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2017
iamleumas:
You better join ya brothers grin
amor that kind fasting na die be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Aleora(f): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Blood in semen facts

Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia.
Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen.
Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system.
Usually blood in the semen is benign and resolves on its own.
Treatment, if indicated, depends upon the underlying cause.
In most cases, hematospermia has no underlying cause, is benign, self-limited, and no treatment is required.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Etuagievin(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2017
How can you come to nairaland forum and expect to get useful advice on this kind of problem. The response others before you got had been far from satisfactory. This is a public forum where you expect to see some 'thoughtless' remarks/answers.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by bjay13: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2017
all u need do is to aproch a lab for a test called semen analysis for probable infection.u can also giv me a call. 08060045962
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by ElPhoche(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Zhinurayn17:
It's called hematospermia
Cause by inflammation around the male reproductive part.. Which can happen as a result of rough and careless sexual intercourse or regular masturbation
Well not to worry.. It's gonna stop later
Maybe after a month
Like seriously? ��
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
lol op na u,just confess na meanwhile tumor dey ur preek,visit a dorkutor
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by 2shure: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2017
death
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:

See this Mayo Clinic page below. Quite decent insight.

But see your doc always.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/blood-in-semen/basics/causes/sym-20050603
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by inkreezz(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2017
the gods are angry with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.