Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Blood In Semen, Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In Semen, Please Help (38890 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen (hematospermia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by jackie35(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......

HOPE HE DID NOT SLEEP WITH ASHEWO
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Adamawaswt(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is jst infection ...see ur dr ...that is not a big deal....
But delay will cause complicated issue. ..the earlier the beta
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
VanBommel:
bro na advise I give am sad

kwatinue giving adviceangry
lozzz

1 Like

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Torylanez(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hermatospermia
or better yet Spermaturia
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by MrCEO69(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind [/b]notice there was blood present in [b]he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......

Dude the sickness affect ur english
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by 2lateBiafra: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
bastien:
if you don't know anything about it just read comments and learn...

Ok sir
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by divinedifferent: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Go to living Faith church, this Sunday,anyone near u, is annoting service,b born again,take a nnoiting oil, e go clear by God's grace
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Tecno66: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......
For real, I had the experiense about 15 years ago when I woke up and found blood in the condom I was to dispose off in the morning. I was scared and rushed to see a doctor who gave me anti biotics and that stopped it. I had just one serious relationship then. I cant remember what made me use the condom then but it helped detect the infection. I assure you that without using the condom and keeping it till the next day, the infection would have gone undetected for a long time and probably cause more damage. I assure you that even a phamacist can take care of you.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by mddavid(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blood in the penis is a symptom that you have infection.
Let me know when you are ready for treatment.The earlier you treat it,the better for yo.U
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by mddavid(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blood in the penis is a symptom of infection.The earlier you treat it,the better for you.
Let me know when you are ready for treatment.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
Your best friend or you
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by supervillain52(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
DALE917:
This is a clinical sign for postrate cancer..
Tell him to go for cancer screening
How about me,i have been ill for a week now and i observed yellow urine.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by pitchez: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Call/WhatsApp +2348032804500 if interested in this revolutionary product

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by sammysunny88: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
. If there is blood in his ejaculation, or yellowish sperm, that is a sign and symptoms of chronic effection. Let him just locate any good laboratory and run a test then get bact to me for better solution with pure natural and curative herbal product from China. Chat me up...
.. 0/8/0/6!!8!!8?0/3&3/8?6
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by libracinlagos(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
this has to do with venereal diseases. The headache therein is that these diseases get to a stage where they now become chronic thereby resisting medications.
Any chronic sexually transmitted disease needs to be treated with a natural broad spectrum medicines like Libracin Herbal Tablet, Nutrishield Herbal Extract, Herblin Complex and Aloe Vera plus Bitters Aloes Tablet.
they can be gotten on jumia, konga and other selected shops nationwide
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Anazp: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Maski87:
Mix ampicillin and camfor,and drink daily for 6 days , if you see blood again call police for me
pls does it work? How should the mixture be?
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Anazp: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
akeentech:
Fear not It's an infection it has happened to me before.
pls how was it solved?
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Anazp: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
my brother its nothing to serious, check my signature and whatsapp me lets talk about it. guess poeple up there are just making fun of it. NL guys pray not to havr a medical condition where who u seek advice or help from will start laffing at u its u fair
please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.