Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Blood In Semen, Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In Semen, Please Help (38891 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen (hematospermia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by habsydiamond(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Some nairalanders sef wicked ooo. Pesin don talk say im friend get blood for sperm and need Ur advice. Instead make una advice. Una dey criticise am..that's bad oo. I even know some of Una conditions worse pass im own...try to help Ur neighbor...

1 Like

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Ignyte(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Blood in semen facts. Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia. Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen. Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by flyteflontape: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......

Google says...Prostate biopsy is the most common cause of blood in the semen. Blood in the semen can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system. Usually blood in the semen is benign and resolves on its own. Advice you see a doctor. Go to a general hospital.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by kt3tu(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Tell your friend to go check his Blood Pressure. High Blood Pressure can cause it but not limited to it...

1 Like

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Deo1986(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Simple solution to the problem: masturbate twice in the morning using imperial leather, twice in the afternoon using vaseline and twice in the night using lux soap. Do that consecutively for 3days and you will see your normal sperm again........ Dont thank me yet, i'm in nairaland to help.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by snowblaq(f): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
It been about two three weeks now when my bestfreind notice there was blood present in he's ejeculation but now sick for any helpful adversed to these problem please.......

It can be caused by a lot of things ranging from an inflammation of the prostate gland... Infections of various etiology etc.... In conclusion... Just go for a test.. Probably a prostate examination.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Adeevah(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
O ti kan idin ninu iyo

#don't bother
#you won't understand
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2017
@ Herdeybayo1 ,He needs to go to a lab for test, it's a serious issue and should not be over looked, it's a possible case of untreated std or could even be a bigger problem like prostrate, I can't believe he is taking it lightly, three weeks?, now we can all see why infertility in men is on the increase undecided
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
myboy2010:
Dt ur friend seems to be a boygirl... he is doing menstruation and ejaculating at the same time

Dr has spoken

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Denko2721987(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
If he regularly takes lime or lemon, tell him to stop it
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Na sign of death o, say your last prayer cry

See advice!!! Bro!!!! Don't play with a sensitive issue as death pls
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
VanBommel:
Bros if you get properties better write your "will" down sad sad sad
Bro oo!!!! This ur comment Is really strong:-
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You are a coward and deserves to die of haematospermia.

God is punishing you for your sins.

You can't break the virginity of an innocent teenager and go unpunished.

Who are you to pass such harsh judgment on ur fellow human being?

Nice day ahead

1 Like

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Nwodosis:
Why not admit that you are the one? This how most of us die hiding our sicknesses!
does it matter? The problem has been presented. Offer a solution advice if you have one.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

See advice!!! Bro!!!! Don't play with a sensitive issue as death pls
Death is a debt we must all pay!
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Hope releasing sperm at times like say morning when one is not having sexual inter course is not a problem?angry angry
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
does your friend masturbate or have very rough sex? He might have had a penile injury. Probably he should keep off from any form of sex or handling his pen!s for a little while. Maybe like 2 weeks at least. Give the wound little time to heal.(speaking from experience. I'm sure its nothing too serious but he should give his d!ck a little break first.

2 Likes

Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Afribest(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You are a coward and deserves to die of haematospermia.

God is punishing you for your sins.

You can't break the virginity of an innocent teenager and go unpunished.
Lool, am not understanding please explain more
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Afribest(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Hope releasing sperm at times like say morning when one is not having sexual inter course is not a problem?angry angry
bros go marry before you old finish or get a girl friend to dey fire with and sperm go finish for that your body like op
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by topsam1(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:

Its not something serious jere....experienced before....I made use of google to read similar cases and I was good to go...anyways you still need to pay a visit to the hospital...get well soon
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by xdos(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
At what point does he notice the blood? While urinating after sex? the young man is below 40yrs, he shouldnt panic. It could be a benign case and should disappear in abt 1-3 months. I know how embarrasing it feels but he should stay calm.
Meanwhile, he could run some lab test like UTI and then go on some antibiotics like ciprotab.
He should see a Dr too preferably a urologist.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Afribest:
bros go marry before you old finish or get a girl friend to dey fire with and sperm go finish for that your body like op
Best advice ever!.. still a small child for marriage oo.thanks, sirgrin
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by shomutuski(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2017
op! I need to ask you some questions.
1. do you masturbate? if yes then I know where your problem lies.
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by godson4u79(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Let me see the blood and semen then I will believe you and tell you what to do ASAP

Herdeybayo1:
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by petenweke: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2017
You have acute sexual transmitted disease bro. Treat it or you DIE. A word is sifficient for the wise
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Kcconcept(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Herdeybayo1:
see this thank me later http://www.myfitnessclinic.com/2017/11/blood-in-semen-possible-causes.html
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Afribest(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Best advice ever!.. still a small child for marriage oo.thanks, sirgrin
hahaha stay cool
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by VanBommel(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Bro oo!!!! This ur comment Is really strong:-
bro na advise I give am sad
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by ddjay: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Its like you are seeing your menstrual cycle bros.or red semen means vicious angry cells that can produce children that smoke igboo,wewe,very stubborn, murderers, boko haraam etc.so when u see it, dont put it inside a woman if not u will produce more terrorist in naija
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
my brother its nothing to serious, check my signature and whatsapp me lets talk about it. guess poeple up there are just making fun of it. NL guys pray not to havr a medical condition where who u seek advice or help from will start laffing at u its u fair
Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by shugaboy6102(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Nwodosis:
Why not admit that you are the one? This how most of us die hiding our sicknesses!
you are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.