Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries (12980 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by ashabby: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Date biometrics: 23 April 2018
Date received by UKVI : 24th April 2018
Date decision made: 27th July 2018
Date collection: 31 July 2018

I applied for myself and 2 dependants. All approved

My application was a bit complicated hence the 3 months delay even though it was priority I applied for.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Hunnybee: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Goodmorning. Please, I'll like to know the documents you submitted, bills and other details as i will be applying with 2dependants too. Thank you.

ashabby:
Date biometrics: 23 April 2018
Date received by UKVI : 24th April 2018
Date decision made: 27th July 2018
Date collection: 31 July 2018

I applied for myself and 2 dependants. All approved

My application was a bit complicated hence the 3 months delay even though it was priority I applied for.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Francois10(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hunnybee:
Goodmorning. Please, I'll like to know the documents you submitted, bills and other details as i will be applying with 2dependants too. Thank you.

Mandatory documents
.Certificate of sponsorship ref. No
. Police cert
. TB cert
. Evidence of finances (if your employer is not sponsoring you)
. Evidence of English language (IELTS UKVI)
As listed here
https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/documents-you-must-provide

Every other document is at your discretion
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Hunnybee: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok. Thank you very much.

Francois10:

Mandatory documents
.Certificate of sponsorship ref. No
. Police cert
. TB cert
. Evidence of finances (if your employer is not sponsoring you)
. Evidence of English language (IELTS UKVI)
As listed here
https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/documents-you-must-provide

Every other document is at your discretion
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by nomad26: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is not totally correct, you only need police certificate IF your job requires you to work with vulnerable people. I did not include police certificate for my tier 2 visa application. I suggest you do more research before potentially wasting your money.
Hunnybee:
Ok. Thank you very much.

Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Francois10(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Duly noted but That is why a link was attached, ( it states clearly on it who needs a police certificate. )So that the OP can read and make decisions based on that.

nomad26:
This is not totally correct, you only need police certificate IF your job requires you to work with vulnerable people. I did not include police certificate for my tier 2 visa application. I suggest you do more research before potentially wasting your money.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Lovell234(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Can a general ielt result from British council be used for a tier 2 visa? What ielt score is needed for a UK tier 2 visa, and does an accompanying spouse need to write ielt too?
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Lovell234(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
My wife is an optometrist. How do we go about getting a sponsor?
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by nomad26: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
For tier 2 visa, you need the IELTS UKVI General test, if this is the one you have then you can use it.

English language proficiency at CEFR Level B1 is required, which is equivalent to an ielts score of 4.0 in all categories https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/score

No your spouse does not need to write ielts

Lovell234:
Can a general ielt result from British council be used for a tier 2 visa? What ielt score is needed for a UK tier 2 visa, and does an accompanying spouse need to write ielt too?
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
-
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by brideofchukky: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Francois10:

In your application for a tier 2 visa u will have to show u have enough funds to support yrself and ur dependents if any.(if your sponsor is not providing such funds). If u are able to show these funds and ur visa is approved. U can travel with ur dependants on the same day or seperately as u prefer. But remember that the day u fill in as ur travel date in the application plays a role in the issuance of ur BRP and I think there is a penalty if you don't collect it within a certain period.
On the issue of money lodgement the funds need to be in yr account for a minimum of 90 days before ur application as stated here https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/eligibility

Hi @francois10
I have a similar issue with regards to money movement in my account. For instance, in November and January, there were times when I moved money from one of my accounts to the one I plan to present for my T2 dependant application and some funds also came from my hubby. Amount was between 100-300k at different times.
I have been told I don't need to explain it considering it is a point based system, but I just want to know if anyone has been in my shoes before and how it affected their application.

Going forward, if I need to attach an explanation, can someone please share a format? Thanks.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Francois10(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2019
brideofchukky:

Sorry this reply was delayed. With regards to funds for support of your dependants the total amount is supposed to be in your account for 90days at least (if I remember correctly) so whatever money that comes on top of that doesn't really need an explanation. With regards to a format if you want to attach one it's just explaining money coming into ur account based on the statement u are presenting.

Hi @francois10
I have a similar issue with regards to money movement in my account. For instance, in November and January, there were times when I moved money from one of my accounts to the one I plan to present for my T2 dependant application and some funds also came from my hubby. Amount was between 100-300k at different times.
I have been told I don't need to explain it considering it is a point based system, but I just want to know if anyone has been in my shoes before and how it affected their application.

Going forward, if I need to attach an explanation, can someone please share a format? Thanks.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Francois10(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Sorry this reply was delayed. With regards to funds for support of your dependants the total amount is supposed to be in your account for 90days at least (if I remember correctly) so whatever money that comes on top of that doesn't really need an explanation. With regards to a format if you want to attach one it's just explaining money coming into ur account based on the statement u are presenting.
brideofchukky:

Hi @francois10

Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by brideofchukky: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you for your response. We have the 90days covered, just the thought of applying and having them refuse on grounds of "money lodgement" gave me a bit of a scare. Will do the needful. Thanks again.

Francois10:
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by inagbe1: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning all, please how does a Pharmacist get a tier 2 visa sponsorship.
Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Loladekash: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Abayomi234:
Please I need someone to help me about on how to get U.K. Visa and some reliable live with over there

Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Loladekash: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Francois10 post=75843273][/quote]

Re: Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries by Thoscine: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning everyone please is it possible to get a visa for a job that is not on the list of jobs for tier 2 visa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Italy Is A Shame. / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! / 45 Ghanaians Deported From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.