Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (12352 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
A housewife, Fausat Akinola, on Thursday told a Grade `C’ Customary Court, Agodi in Ibadan, that her husband of 15 years, one Sarafa Akinola, used to tie her to a tree in front of their house.

Fausat, a mother of three, said this when testifying before the court in a divorce suit filed by her husband

“My lord, I support the dissolution of the marriage because my husband used to tie me to a tree in our compound.

“Even there was a day he threw me inside a soak away and I was rescued by a neighbour.

“He treated me like a slave and was in the habit of beating me whenever we had misunderstandings.

“Dissolution of the marriage is a freedom from brutality and it will save me from untimely death though I have packed out of his house.’’ Fausat said.

Earlier, Sarafa, who instituted the divorce suit, had told the court that the defendant was very stubborn and never behaved like an obedient housewife.

He said Fausat and his three children packed out of his house to an unknown destination without notifying him.

He urged the court to order his wife to bring the kids back to him so that he could take care of them.

He also denied the allegation of tying her, saying that he never threw her into a soak away.

In his judgment, Chief Mukaila Balogun, the President of the court, said there was no basis to deny the divorce request, since both parties had agreed to end the union.

Balogun, therefore, dissolved the marriage and gave the custody of the three children to the plaintiff.

He said the evidence of the defendant showed that she would not be able to take care of the children.

Balogun ordered the plaintiff to properly take care of the children morally and financially(NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-husband-ties-me-to-tree-housewife-tells-ibadan-court.html

lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by marshalldgreat(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Belafonte(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
May God save us from mentally deranged spouses. What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Richy4(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2017
If he was looking for an obedient and a loyal stuff ... he should have bought a dog... it's really obedient when trained and loyal to it's master ..and could be tied on a tree too cheesy...why would he humiliate a human like that...

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by ijustdey: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala

some marriages aren't worth to be called marriage but slave and master cohabitation

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why will a court grant the plaintiff, a violent man full custody of underaged kids? Abusers are incapable of love and care.
I bet the said man will abuse his kids by using physical or verbal cruelty on them as a way of discipline just as he did their mother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Flexherbal(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Say No to Divorce !

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Papiikush: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Sometimes the fault is not always from the guy. I have seen a situation where a woman slapped her husband started crying like he was the one who hit her.

When a woman is hell bent on destroying you? Nigga you doomed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Sirheny007(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Well done OP for this thread.
It is a nice attempt to shift the attention from Anambra Elections.
It is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by onyidonaldson(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Sell bitcoin/paypal 350/$ instant fundin
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
When you marry animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Why will a court grant the plaintiff, a violent man full custody of underaged kids? Abusers are incapable of love and care.
I bet the said man will abuse his kids by using physical or verbal cruelty on them as a way of discipline just as he did their mother

Hi dear, would you like to be Tied to a tree? cheesy
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by freeman95(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol

The husband must be a CRACKFIEND OR COCAINE ABUSER cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by freeman95(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
bjx5:
Hmmmm but by the way

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN JAPAN.

在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校学生。。
SALARY $14, 500 000.

CONTACT 和社会事业和社会事。ا

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself.....

Hahahahah mad man grin grin

1 Share

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
afonjas
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by neonly: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Bu. Ha. Ri grin grin grin grin why
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by freeman95(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
justice12000:
afonjas

Shut up dia

Wetin afonja do for u like this grin

1 Share

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Afonja and marriage crashes are like 5 and 6 tongue Dont qoute me oo, ayam sleeping grin Now the woman will jejely live her life in peace while the husband will go and find a dog to tie to tree undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Allylic(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Tied to a tree and thrown into a soakaway...if that is true,then the man does not deserve the kids as he will also tie dem to a tree anytime he wants to reprimand them....But Ibadan women get mouth sha...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Diso60090(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2017
As you nor gree sit your yash one place na train he for tie you with
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by freeman95(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Afonja and marriage crashes are like 5 and 6 tongue Dont qoute me oo, ayam sleeping grin Now the woman will jejely live her life in peace while the husband will go and find a dog to tie to tree undecided

Wake up and come and chop your cane cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Allylic(f): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
...kai mallama...its not a tribe thing fa...
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by BruncleZuma: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by AuroraB(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
If you have the chance of seeing this 'husband' picture, you'll know there's a reason some people are ugly angry
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Diso60090(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Allylic:
Tied to a tree and thrown into a soakaway...if that is true,then the man does not deserve the kids as he will also tie dem to a tree anytime he wants to reprimand them....But Ibadan women get mouth sha...

So you know say them get mouth and the matter dey surprise you say her husband troway her inside toilet
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Chai
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nbote(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
It's actually ppl like dis husband dat makes u believe some ppl exchange their sense for manhood, beauty or size... Even d court granting d man custody of d underage children is likewise mad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by plessis: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
it's Westside bitcch

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by soberdrunk(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2017
When you read about cases like this between husband and wife, one cannot help but wonder where the "Love" went because i am sure once upon a time they couldn't get enough of each other ..... angry
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by 989900: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Crazy judge

1 Like

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Factfinder1(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Were you drugged or drunk when he started tying you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.