Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand (1135 Views)

Kim Kardashian Hot Booty And Boobies Pics (+18 Photos) / Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Years Of Meditation And Enlightenment... And Then You See The Boobies, And Every (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand by Eka111(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
1. You can’t wear button down shirts because the buttons gape open and you basically look semi-naked. One time I realized this was happening 30 minutes into a work meeting. It’s like having spinach in your teeth, but boobs.

It’s impossible to find cute bras that fit. All the lacy balconette bras Victoria’s Secret models wear? Look away — because YOU get a giant grandma support bra with two-inch-wide beige straps.

No bathing suits fit. Ever. Not one pieces, not two pieces, not red pieces, not blue pieces.

People (even those who don’t know you well!) say things to you (even in casual conversation!) like, “Have you ever thought about getting a br3ast reduction?” No, have you ever thought about getting a nose job? Maybe you could at least turn around and go check your nosiness at the door, then?

People ask you if your back hurts. While I realize this is an issue for some women, it’s weird when people assume that something I actually like about my body is a disability.

Everyday exercises are basically not possible. There is thismuch space between my b0.obs and the floor during a push-up.

You have to wear more than one sports bra if you’re going to attempt to work out. Sometimes two, sometimes — UGH — three. Sometimes you wish you could temporarily mummify your bo0.bs just for your workouts.
See more wahala associated with huge boobs

Re: Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand by ouzo1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Team Bobby
Re: Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Op are a woman?

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage / Man Sleeps With Neighbour’s Wife; Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.