Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? (1137 Views)

Can Guys Ever Say NO? / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
I came across a website where something about rape was published and some guys were bashing themselves over whether guys are not also raped.

my question now is can guys be raped?? I don't understand and who's gonna rape them? don't tell me it's the ladies because there's no way a lady can overpower a guy and rape him

how

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
educate me pls.. lala you can move to fp I've been asking this question before. let everyone on nairaland tell me if guys can really be raped
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Shedrack777: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2018
i'll answer your question. but first, why are you upset?
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Yes guys can be raped..

Any sexual encounter without the consent of the guy is classified as rape..

For example a guy can be so drunk and the girl then takes advantage of the fact that the guy is drunk and not fully in his normal state of mind, then have sex with him,,
that can be classified as rape..

A guy can be drugged too by a girl..

Or group of ladies can really over power a guy and take turn in having sex with him..

I've heard cases where group of ladies in a girl's hostel in school all had sex with a guy without his agreement until he passed out..
that is rape too..

6 Likes

Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
i'll answer your question. but first, why are you upset?

nothing.
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yes guys can be raped..

Any sexual encounter without the consent of the guy is classified as rape..

For example a guy can be so drunk and the girl then takes advantage of the fact that the guy is drunk and not fully in his normal state of mind, then have sex with him,,
that can be classified as rape..

A guy can be drugged too by a girl..

Or group of ladies can really over power a guy and take turn in having sex with him..

I've heard cases where group of ladies in a girl's hostel in school all had sex with a guy without his agreement until he passed out..
that is rape too..

ladies can't overpower a guy.
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Yes and They Can Be Raped by Girls Like You... You Want Us To Tell You How To Rape A guy... Ask Wikihow
TheUpsetGirl:

Who told you so?
When he is drugged or drunk, ladies can over power him..
Even some physically not too strong guys can be gang raped by ladies..
TheUpsetGirl:

Who told you so?
When he is drugged or drunk, ladies can over power him..
Even some physically not too strong guys can be gang raped by ladies..
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Shedrack777: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

nothing.
ok! back to the topic, my friend have been raped before by 5 girls all below 16 years. they're talking when all a sudden, they grabbed his p stick, caressing him until they all bundled up on him and rape him to coma. but funny thing is police said he was not raped, that they are not of age to rape him
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Men do get raped
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by kuuljay(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Some of us that schooled in the north like ABU has first hand experience

Sex starved malo chicks gets hold of you!!!

Was wanking three at ones,kept asking myself " na me be this?" I no gree grad on time grin
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by orisa37: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Yes By women and by Gays
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Gofwane(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

nothing.
why are you so concerned about men? What have we done to you to deserve such aggression?
Nearly all your topics and even your signature are about men's issues.

Is it that men don't flock around you?
Cos ayam noht understanding

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Lonestar124: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Gofwane:
why are you so concerned about men? What have we done to you to deserve such aggression?
Nearly all your topics and even your signature are about men's issues.

Is it that men don't flock around you?
Cos ayam noht understanding
The question is how are we sure he's not a boy hiding with opposite gender
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Jman06(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

You think every lady has weak bones?? There are actually some ladies who are stronger than some guys and would easily overpower such guys.

Some ladies beat up their boyfriends or husbands. Life is not a straight road where you expect everybody to follow a particular order. Life has varieties!

Yes, a guy can be raped by a lady.
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I came across a website where something about rape was published and some guys were bashing themselves over whether guys are not also raped.

my question now is can guys be raped?? I don't understand and who's gonna rape them? don't tell me it's the ladies because there's no way a lady can overpower a guy and rape him

how
yes now guys can be rape, how? any sexual act without the guy approved his rape. and wat if the lady drug the guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Fadiga24(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2018
I have a video of 3 girls raping a guy it was not funny.
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by shaybebaby(f): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
educate me pls.. lala you can move to fp I've been asking this question before. let everyone on nairaland tell me if guys can really be raped
The operative word here is "consent" and it is equally applicable to both sexes.

A hard c0ck is not an invitation to sit on it or touch it unless he expressly encourages you to do so.

No means no!
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by SporaD8: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Stop it already! You are getting me pissed!
A Nanny of twenty-five can't over power a Fifteen-year old boy?
What chance does an unarmed guy has over 5 girls that come on him unaware?
Even two Yokozunas kinda girls are enough to over-power a baby-face stature kinda guy.
And finally God help you if they come on ya armed!
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by marvin906(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2018
yes its possible
apart from the normal thing that we see
where a nanny or a teacher rapes an underage
it still happens to matured guys..
buh is rare undecided
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Gofwane(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
The question is how are we sure he's not a boy hiding with opposite gender
a very good observation. The old might be a she-male
Re: Can Guys Also Be Raped? How? By Whom? by Mandrake007(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
YES!guys get raped by both females and fellow guys,but the worst thing that can ever happen to guy is to be pounded and sexually abused by his fellow guy,it is every guys nightmare,the after effects are horrible both mentally and physically,it happens most especially in prison,watch the Oz it's an American tele series about prison,you'll see lots of guys getting raped you might even get a boner and start questioning your sexuality,so I'd recommend you this at your own risks grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? / No Amount Of Gel, Diet, Pills Or Oil Can Make Your Dick Grow Big / The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.