Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Daughter Pleads Guilty To Marrying Her Biological Mother. . . Who Was Also Marri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter Pleads Guilty To Marrying Her Biological Mother. . . Who Was Also Marri (421 Views)

From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Pleads Guilty To Marrying Her Biological Mother. . . Who Was Also Marri by Talentteam100(f): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Misty Velvet Dawn Span from Oklahoma has been given 10 years probation this week. She confessed to having a sexual relationship with her 44-year-old mother that even led to marriage.

The 26-year-old pleaded guilty to incest in Stephens County, Oklahoma, on Tuesday after the sick affair was uncovered.

Her mother, Patricia Ann Spann, 44, lost custody of her daughter and two sons when they were kids.

They were then adopted and raised by their paternal grandmother.

See more: https://theinformantspy.com/2017/11/daughter-pleads-guilty-marrying-biological-mother-also-married-son/

(1) (Reply)

Massive Photo + Video Discount! / Phones! Phones!! Phones!!! See Them Here - Quickmarket.ng / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating - Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.