Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years (2027 Views)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by omgvoices: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
After babysitting his current wife, this Nigerian man has finally tied the knot with his current wife.

This Nigerian lady broke the internet after revealing how she met her husband when she was still a toddler.

A video she shared via her account on TikTok, @iamtiwabae, showed an old picture of them from years ago.
In the photo, the man carried the lady, who was just a toddler. In a twisted turn of fate, they got married 24 years later.

The video revealed their lavish wedding ceremonies, including photos of them in different attires.

Social media reactions
Here are some of the comments from social media users:

@Gold commented:

“Who else hs had to fast forward the video?”

@aaaaSMum said:

“So now you are carrying your wife, it can only truly be God.”

@Hills Judi wrote:

“Typical example of “daddy will you pamper me.”

@adaobionyebuchi said:

“From babysitting to husband of the baby.”

Sourced from; https://esiama.com/from-babysitting-to-marrying-lady-after-24-years/

1 Like

Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by meum: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by Billionaire2: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Women age faster ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by Ologundudu2020: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Well that’s another form of empathy love
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by Softmirror: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin.

I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO GRADUATE FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ONE OF OUR TEACHERS WAS TELLING WE BOYS THAT OUR FUTURE WIVES ARE EITHER IN NURSERY OR EVEN YET TO BE BORN. THAT MOST OF OUR CLASSMATE GIRLS BELONG TO OLDER MEN. MOST OF US DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by Guyman01: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is the kind of story that should be making FP for now, soft stories about finding love ❤️
Politics has destabilised Nairaland with hatred and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by muyico(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
I no come undestand? U mean he married hm babysitter? dat nurse him whn he stil baby?
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by nairalander2020(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Their age difference is not bad, aleast a difference of 5 to 10yrs gap is ok for a husband to seniors his wife. wink

2 Likes

Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by excanny: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
This story sounds creepy.
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by AndroBlaze: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
excanny:
This story sounds creepy.

The same way I felt when I first saw it online.

But looking at the "after" pictures makes me think we have become to Westernised and Woke.

The couple look happy and I wish them the best.
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by MMWandali: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2023
She should respect him all the more

Happy married life to them
Re: From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Daddy wey dey pamper.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / The Mathematics Of Relationship / Help! All My Exes Blocked Me On Watsapp And Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.