Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56569 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by comos: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
she was a christian during marriage

but now an olosho after divorce
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sholajigga(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
ariklawani:
Marriage without happiness is hell
she's so happy. just like me.

Tell us your story, Madame Happy Divorcee.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by myboy2010(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
ariklawani:
Shut up,u don't know what pple go thru in an abusive, and troubled unions... is like being in hell.some men are just impossible. this is pictures of a woman,that was homely .but maybe took for granted.am talking frm experience. don't say what u don't know.especially if u have never being married.
wow ur experience speak 4 u.... more divorces coming ur way if u keep up this mentality... the Bible says godliness and contentment is great gain... most divorces are caused by ur xpectations, when they are not met.....

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

we do not all suscribe to your religion you hear?

some people are actually happier after they leave stressful, abusive spouses.
I know you are a humanist. You deny the Creator that's why you always have problems.
Let me lecture you. Marriage was created by God and if you don't do it God's way, it will turn out to be abusive and stressful.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by dee02(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Chiboyz40:
I'm just feeling sorry 4 d ladies that will turn this around to say "if divorce can make her look this good, then what's stopping me"

Gbam.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ehissi(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Prec1ous:
This is still busllshit!

See the difference in dressing, if she was like the second picture.... Her marriage chances of survival will have increased.

See assumption shocked

For all you know, na the husband say make she dey wear parachute with beret just as in the picture on the left.

As the man waka, see as she dey shine, fresh like today bread..... grin

Make E carry E witchcraft waka joorrrr........... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ehissi(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Maybe there won't be a divorce if she had dressed well for her husband, na now eyes open, too late

See assumption. I smell ego all over this tread....... undecided

For all you know, na the husband say make she dey wear parachute with beret just as in the picture on the left.

As the man waka, see as she dey shine, fresh like today bread..... 

Make E carry E witchcraft waka joorrrr...........  angry

Is it not even the responsibility of a man to take care of his wife and ensure that she looks and shines like the picture on the right ?

So your wife go dress like kunta kinte say she wan commot for house and you wont remind her why you married her? No be man you be? Abi is that you, bobrisky? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by eagleonearth(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Maybe there won't be a divorce if she had dressed well for her husband, na now eyes open, too late
Ada Ada Okwu gi kwu oto ka cigar. So many fools everywhere. Look at her like a mourner because she was married. Now she knows how to dress well. Some push themselves out of the privilege of marriage and stupidly remain that way till they die.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by lalanice(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Fallacy.

There are people who are even unemployed that look better than very wealthy people. That she looks better in the second picture does not mean she has become richer. Her clothes in the first picture may even be more expensive than the dress in the second picture. You can't judge the worth of a cloth by merely looking at it. I have a family friend whose clothes always look cheap but are shopped for in London and Dubai and are very expensive.

Look at Mark Zukerberg or even our own Dangote. Sometimes, Dangote would wear a shirt that looks cheap and he would look like a driver. That shirt may look cheap but may be very expensive and of high quality.

not d one she is showing us abeg no vex.....by d way I dont know what ur long epistle is for. I said its not abt the dress...it cost money to "looook" better. does any of d men on ur list look bad? or worse than they did wen they didnt have money??

....you own the fallacy. how would you be rich you are not sick yet someone who dont even have enough looks better than you
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ojoduoludare(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2017
so for you to do more olosho job you divorce abi.......you just rented 7 bed room flat in hell fire
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

Your philosophy determines what you get in any relationship, many are enjoying bliss, even in marriage.
Stop quoting me go fix your broken relationship

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2017
It could even be the one on the right hand side that is before while the one on the left is after.

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2017
sholajigga:

One word for you; “Nuisance”.
Woman beater spotted

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Alexk2(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Why won't he be blamed for her past predicament.......? thank GOD her eyes are now open that marriage isn't worth dying for..........infact she looks effortlessly beautiful go girl go girl

Ok..enjoy!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

But people lie, cheat and change. tomorrow is unknown. life is full of uncertainties.
I agree, It happens, people change...successful marriage is work, make sure you marry someone who wants to make it work, because when the emotions are over, Commitment to each other is what keeps you on, I still believe two is better than one any day, marry your friend, someone you love deep to heart and in trying times you won't give up on each other.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Stop quoting me go fix your broken relationship
This is a public discussion forum, why you have problems being quoted beats my imagination...I don't have any broken relationship, you gat one? I can help you out for Free.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2017
I can see alot of people are too sentimental even when pictures speaks for itself, yes divorce should not be wildly accepted but we must all realise that people change and when your spouse turns out to be the reason why your life becomes hard, it's is very important you cut them off, I hate to say this, but judging from the pictures, divorce looks good on her

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] This generation is finished..

I pity the ladies that will be led astray by this aftermath picture of divorce
Young bobo you look sweet
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Why won't he be blamed for her past predicament.......? thank GOD her eyes are now open that marriage isn't worth dying for..........infact she looks effortlessly beautiful go girl go girl
And you are so certain that it's the man's fault ba!

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Truflexunits(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
No difference except the make up application
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

I know you are a humanist. [s]You deny the Creator that's why you always have problems[/s].
[s]Let me lecture you. Marriage was created by God and if you don't do it God's way, it will turn out to be abusive and stressful.[/s]

not all religions is against divorce. Christians have problems in their marriage too. stop yarning trash. chris oyakilome/okotie are not muslims. tonto dike is not an atheist. Marriage wasn't created by your version of god alone. it is a social institution with varying conditions according to the cultures/religion of the people involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

This is a public discussion forum, why you have problems being quoted beats my imagination...I don't have any broken relationship, you gat one? I can help you out for Free.
Help ke...... fix your big chicks first

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
she look effortlessly beautiful bla bla bla! who beauty epp? I don't know why so many ignorant women do think that beauty is the only thing they can offer their partners. That's foolishness of the highest order.
You speak with resentments. if you are hrt broken try get a life.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Young bobo you look sweet
Young baby you look sweet too wink
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:
And you are so certain that it's the man's fault ba!
Receive sense.
Woman beater stop quoting me

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Young baby you look sweet too wink
Why are you still in kwara last time you were in ekiti
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Be slow to blame the husband smiley

Let's not forget it's not two people that make up a marriage in Africa.
We have the couple
In-laws from both sides.
Kids.
Religious leaders; she looks very religious in the before pic.
Neighbours.
Colleagues.
Side chicks.
Side guys.

It could have been any of this people breaking the marriage. It could also be either of them, doesn't always mean they are bad, but we need to understand not everyone is cut out for the challenges marriage comes with. Instead we chose to label such people irresponsible.

In all fairness to her and her new look, marriage takes a lot from women. They lose themselves trying to be the perfect wife and mother, not because they can't do better, but it takes up all their time. You need a very supportive husband to overcome this.

That said, she should quit the social media display. Women can be experts in playing victim, same way men are experts in playing clueless.
Explain the emboldened.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by monex(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I can see alot of people are too sentimental even when pictures speaks for itself, yes divorce should not be wildly accepted but we must all realise that people change and when your spouse turns out to be the reason why your life becomes hard, it's is very important you cut them off, I hate to say this, but judging from the pictures, divorce looks good on her

besides her dressing, not much has changed between the two pictures. She should be better off celebrating her freedom from religion than her divorce.

Unless she is saying the husband made her to dress conservatively in the first picture.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

she look effortlessly beautiful bla bla bla! who beauty epp? I don't know why so many ignorant women do think that beauty is the only thing they can offer their partners. That's foolishness of the highest order.
You speak with resentments. if you are hrt broken try get a life.
Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Eeyah, she sure looks better after divorce.

Some people divorcing their partners, if you know what they are going thru in the marriage, u wouldn't want any of your family to have a taste of it.

If you as a married man or married woman and u have a good peaceful marriage, just be thanking God everyday. It's not an easy feat.

She will still remarry again. Her body still set kampe, but this time she will be very careful with her choice of man. Wish her best of luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Help ke...... fix your big chicks first
What is big chicks?... You mean my Big cheeks? You like it?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Prec1ous:
Sister, i know what i am saying.
Thr marriage chances will increase if she always acted like the second picture and not looking like the man's mother.

This could have helped things.
How do you know? shocked Maybe the man wanted her to always dress like she did in the first picture. Who knows? My neighbour stopped his wife from wearing short skirts after they got married. If she does not tie wrapper or wear long flowing floor-length skirt, he does not allow her to go out. And she must tie scarf to cover her head. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.