Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56571 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Cheers! for this, cheesy but your fellow so called christian Above thinks i am a fool! for asking those questions. even the so called Adam and Eve was not married
I no get you here o! Adam and Eve where not married? They were husband and wife na.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by monex(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
No one is judging anyone, we are just analysing based on picture, no one knows what led to their divorce, but one thing we should all admit is that not all character comes to full display during courtship, I particularly see having a good spouse as a thing of luck and not because we are the best profilers of human behavior and character. Looking closely at the two pictures you will notice she has make up on both of them, so why did his conservative nature not get there?,well, what ever led to their divorce,the bottom line is she looks better, she didn't allow it to scar her for life. I just don't buy the idea of people trying to label her irresponsible cos sentiments aside, she is properly dressed in both pictures it just depends on your perception which is influenced by religion,environment and upbringing
the bolded are my points exactly

Although you need to understand that "looking better" is also subjective and perception driven.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

I answered you already. I said the one who created you and I is my God. Or perhaps you are one of those who believe you exist from big bang theory. If you are one of those people, our paths who seperates, we have no common goal or ideas just as light and darkness don't mix. I leave you to your problems

is it Yahweh or Allah? abi he has no name?

btw my mommy and daddy created me grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

That is why I said you are deluded. what/who is this your God. tell me. so that I will know whether he is as wise as you claim. is it the biblical god? this one you are quoting from the bible.
that individual has been brainwashed to the point he has no brains of his own left. he couldn't even tell me the origin of the bible or marriage, His Jesus was never married, Adam and Eve was never married, is God married? he couldn't give an Answer.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Even the so called Adam and Eve was not married, show me in that fallacious bible of yours were it says that Adam was married to Eve grin
I don't have a fallacious Bible so wrong question.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

is it Yahweh or Allah? abi he has no name?
btw my mommy and daddy created me grin
Chai!!!! Well I rest my case
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

I no get you here o! Adam and Eve where not married? They were husband and wife na.
show me in the bible were it says Adam was married to Eve?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. Marriage has a spiritual implication. If you know your marriage may not last, do not marry.
You may not understand it unless you experience it. And don't be deceived by those who claim to be happier after divorce.
Why I am bothered is because as God hates it I hate it also and I must do all it takes to fight divorce.
Stay blessed

God hates it but God would give permission to leave an abusive marriage rather than lose your life.
I also do not promote divorce, however, i don't have a closed mind about it because of life threatening situations.

Would you advice your daughter who came out of a coma due to domestic violence to go back and stay married?

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by SoaringLife01: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2017
ehissi:

Yes Oooh! Especially if the husband is the stabbing or skull crushing type.

Or if na your daughter, will you wait to read her obituary on Nairaland before you ask her to come back home....... undecided

I comment based on the pictures she post.Abi you know am reach house when you dey talk sey her ex-husband na skull crushing type?

After all,she noh talk wetin make her leave her husband.

What if she don fall in love with another man nko.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

I don't have a fallacious Bible so wrong question.
fine! give me the verse were is says Adam was married to Eve! simple! or Jesus was married.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by babasolution: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:
Ever since I was little, I have always thought that women need marriage more than men. That women feel pressured to remain in marriage more than men. Then I discovered nairaland everything changed. I noticed every time a woman expresses a desire not to get married or is happy to be free from a bad marriage a lot of guys start to vent and pour their frustrationson her and insult her why?

because it creates a trend of choas,men want order in everything,increase in divorce creates choas in society,these women are encouraging the tearing apart of the family system,men are always drawn to create order in things
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
fine! give me the verse were is says Adam was married to Eve! simple! or Jesus was married.
Marriage is the union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife. If you go by that definition, then Adam and Eve were married.

Jesus Christ didn't marry. He didn't need to get married because that was not part of His mission on earth. Even His apostles stayed unmarried. Peter already had a wife before he met Jesus.
Marriage is not for everyone. It is not compulsory that all should get married. It is not a requirement to enter heaven.
Marriage was created by God. It was God who created the woman for the man for companionship, procreation and a help meet
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
show me in the bible were it says Adam was married to Eve?
grin Now I get you, I need to show you literally where it says Adam got married to Eve, or Adam wedded Eve.

I won't show you were such words were used literally but I'll explain to you that Adam and Eve were the foundation of all marriages today. If you have Bible read the whole Genesis chapter two, that was were the first marriage was conducted by their parent which was God. They were the first man and woman so their parent was also their creator. The philosophy behind marriage as we see it today, came from Adam and eve's marriage and I quote Gen 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and they shall become one flesh."

Prior to this, God made Adam to see his need for a partner, he was given assignment to name all animals and he discovered that they were all with partners but there was no suitable partner for him, so God made him go to a deep sleep and made the first woman for him. When he woke, God himself brought her to him.

Then the rib God had taken from man He made into a woman and He brought her to the man. And Adam said" This is now the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh..." Gen 1:22-23

Hope my answer satisfies you.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
ImaIma1:

God hates it but God would give permission to leave an abusive marriage rather than lose your life.
I also do not promote divorce, however, i don't have a closed mind about it because of life threatening situations.

Would you advice your daughter who came out of a coma due to domestic violence to go back and stay married?
You are right.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by MichaelBlake40: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
It means "I have heard".

Having it in mind that you're hosting me and I dey chop wella oooo.. Pounded yam with egusi soup garnished with assorted meat, juice, barbecue, etc tongue
Only you!!!!!! dat day u go chop sotay ur body go follow you chop cheesy grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Alexk2(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
ehissi:

Because he is the head of the home......period.

It is his responsibility to tale care of bae after he Marries her, polish and make shine as his pride and joy.

Chikenan..
You are either not a man or too immature to understand what marriage is all about but i'll help.
Only the man or woman cannot make any marriage work...both must agree and be determine to work it out.
When a man play his part as the head, the woman should also play her own part as the "neck". No head can function well without the neck and other parts of the body and vice versa; it's even impossible in most cases.

Now that you know, i'm hoping you wont argue blindly next time...no offence pls
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

grin Now I get you, I need to show you literally where it says Adam got married to Eve, or Adam wedded Eve.

I won't show you were such words were used literally but I'll explain to you that Adam and Eve were the foundation of all marriages today. If you have Bible read the whole Genesis chapter two, that was were the first marriage was conducted by their parent which was God. They were the first man and woman so their parent was also their creator. The philosophy behind marriage as we see it today, came from Adam and eve's marriage and I quote Gen 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and they shall become one flesh."

Prior to this, God made Adam to see his need for a partner, he was given assignment to name all animals and he discovered that they were all with partners but there was no suitable partner for him, so God made him go to a deep sleep and made the first woman for him. When he woke, God himself brought her to him.

Then the rib God had taken from man He made into a woman and He brought her to the man. And Adam said" This is now the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh..." Gen 1:23

Hope my answer satisfies you.
I am even more confuse than i was, undecided but are humans not literally Encouranging marriages? why couldn't it say so in the Bible? "Adam was married to Eve" or Jesus was married to.....? this bible sounds hyporcritical to me, who's examples are humans following by getting married? was all the followers of Jesus And all those so called apostles in the bible married? did it say in the 10 commandement that All men/women MuST be married or die?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

Marriage is the union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife. If you go by that definition, then Adam and Eve were married.

Jesus Christ didn't marry. He didn't need to get married because that was not part of His mission on earth. Even His apostles stayed unmarried. Peter already had a wife before he met Jesus.
Marriage is not for everyone. It is not compulsory that all should get married. It is not a requirement to enter heaven.
Marriage was created by God. It was God who created the woman for the man for companionship, procreation and a help meet
so God created marriage but he wasn't married himself Good! i glad you said marriage is not a requirement to enter haven, that has answered some of my questions. grin so why are you church goers making unmarried folks feel guilty?
Were is heaven located? in which country? sad

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
so God created marriage but he wasn't married himself Good! i glad you said marriage is not a requirement to enter haven, that has answered my question. grin so why are you church goers making unmarried folks feel guilty?
God is a Spirit. spirits don't get married that's why when one dies, his soul doesn't get married again. Marriage ends here on earth. God didn't create it for Himself but for humans for the purpose of companionship, child birth and to compliment one another like I said before.

I don't go against unmarried people. I am against divorce. It is better to remain unmarried than to marry and seeking to divorce again.

Heaven is the Kingdom of God. You don't know it's location as humans, but when your body transforms to spirit, you may know where it is.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
I am even more confuse than i was, undecided but are humans not literally Encouranging marriages? why couldn't it say so in the Bible? "Adam was married to Eve" or Jesus was married to.....? this bible sounds hyporcritical to me, who's examples are humans following by getting married? was all the followers of Jesus And all those so called apostles in the bible married? did it say in the 10 commandement that All men/women MuST be married or die?
I expect this kind of response, choose what you want to believe. The Bible is not a story book or law book, it's a spiritual book and requires the spirit's leading for interpretation, most of Jesus' teachings were parables, literal interpretation will mislead because Deep calls to Deep. But really this passage is not even a parable, this is as clear as it can get, if you still can't understand this, what can I do? It's simple, we've said it before, you can choose to be single, the Bible doesn't enforce marriage.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:

How did that feel girl?

Now run girl, I said RUN!!!
Run as fast as those tiny legs of yours can carry you little girl.. oh yeah, run like the girl you are.

Now that's how to chicken out girl.
Be a good girl next time alright.

Go back to the slums where you belong and stop being a useless go boy go boy go go go go go go go go go go.............. kiss the truth you pussy sucker
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by suteco16: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
She looks more nourished n healthier in the first picture!!

Second picture is mere packaging
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by breezeng: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please enjoy your freedom my daughter. I will never advice any woman to stay in abusive marriage. Some men are not worth it. Apology to responsible husbands. I pray God gives u your own husband at the appropriate time. Dont mind those selfish men in this forum, they will appreciate d descision you took when there own daughters get to your stage in life.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Only you!!!!!! dat day u go chop sotay ur body go follow you chop cheesy grin
Waiting concern you
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Based on the subject and pictures before us,anyone who still has any doubt on which of the pictures she looks better is just being blinded by sentiments in which ever form
monex:

the bolded are my points exactly

Although you need to understand that "looking better" is also subjective and perception driven.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
suteco16:
She looks more nourished n healthier in the first picture!!

Second picture is mere packaging
That is not true. She looks trim, healthy and relaxed in the 2nd photo. I fit borrow you my contact lens make you take check am!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by anpipac: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
she was in a secret business of adultery and she needed more freedom for total rally of adultery life
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by NwaScore442(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Itz obvious, shes now slaying
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
anpipac:
she was in a secret business of adultery and she needed more freedom for total rally of adultery life
And you know this because you were her secret lover? Or what?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by callmedriyke(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
eph12:
I'm still trying to understand the purpose of this and exactly why it's heartbreaking
as in ehn..my brother I no understand why pple dey comment..cos i'm yet to understand the motive behind the post. .Was it to get at her husband or to preach that divorce is cool?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by meliziz12(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Maybe there won't be a divorce if she had dressed well for her husband, na now eyes open, too late
.wow I love this way you took it.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by StevensJojo(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some men can make a woman look older than her age

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.