Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning (2322 Views)

I Cum Every Morning / Women Need To Wake Up / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning by Faithola(f): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

embarassed cute.

How i want to wake up lol

Well cozed up in her arms like a lioness exercising her possessive nature with her naked body seeping thru her pjs and thighs parted above my groin. Waiting to see if ill take the bait and shove my sausage into her kpuntu.

Soshite

She leans to my ear and tells me good morning and pecks me on d cheek.

Thats all
nice
Re: How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning by jaszplus12(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Faithola:
if u read my recent thread. I trashed this issue. Relationship is for two which means I am out to spoil him too. I don't expect this on a daily and I would give back and do same even more in return
noted!

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning by Faithola(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mhyketh:
u sure about that.
I am sure as I know my name
Re: How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning by Faithola(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mhyketh:
u sure about that.
I knw that as I know my name
Mhyketh:
u sure about that.
I knw that as I know my nake
Mhyketh:
u sure about that.
I knw that as I know my name
Re: How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
xreal:

A male cook can do all these perfectly well.
He will even wash your dishes and do your laundry while you are off to the studio.

Kontinu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my belle ohhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker / Adekunle Gold was forced to Suck SIMI's Boobs in wedding✓✓✓18+ [WATCH VIDEOS] / We-targeted-secondary-school-girls-for-marathon-sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.