Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Women Need To Wake Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Need To Wake Up (4935 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
"Women have nothing to offer but sex"
"Women bring nothing to the table"

I am sure these phrases sounds familiar. I have noticed there is a psychological conditioning going on ,when you are told you are not good enough you dont strive to be better.You are made as a woman to accept what is thrown at you and maintain the status quo after all ,this generation of women have it better than those of old , you should be grateful the patriarchy society even allowed you some privileges like education since girl education was one time a taboo, you should be grateful, You might even be told, the only good thing you are for as a woman is popping out babies.

Many women do not know a woman is the backbone of any nation,the nurturer, extinction of a population depends on women. If your lineage will survive it depends on the woman which is why women and children are the main target of war.

Do you also know that as a woman you can change the future? Yes, you can by how you raise your children today, how you nurture them and shape their though process. What is it about society treatment towards women you want to change ? start by shaping the thought process of your children towards that direction,do not neglect your sons to be another woman's headache , teach your daughters self esteem and self respect, you are the nurturer, the key to the next adult to be released into the society is in your hands, this is the time to be parentally alert to how your children respond and see issues, change begins with you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by sweetonugbu: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Women is very important especially in the other room, below is me when she says the magic word GO AND LOCK THE DOOR

2 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Im unique..

1 Like

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Women is very important especially in the other room, below is me when she says the magic word GO AND LOCK THE DOOR
You like sex alot.
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by sweetonugbu: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
You like sex alot.
thank you sister, I like you a lot
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by MrCork: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
"Women have nothing to offer but sex"
"Women bring nothing to the table"

I am sure these phrase sounds familiar. I have noticed there is a psychological conditioning going on ,when you are told you are not good enough you dont strive to be better.You are made as a woman to accept what is thrown at you and maintain the status quo after all ,this generation of women have it better than those of old , you should be grateful the patriarchy society even allowed you some privileges like education. You might even be told, the only good thing you are for as a woman is popping out babies.

Many women do not know a woman is the backbone of any nation,the nurturer, extinction of a population depends on the women. If your lineage will survive it depends on the woman which is why women and children are the main target of war.

Do you also know that as a woman you can change the future? Yes, you can by how you raise your children today, how you nurture them and shape their though process. What is it about society treatment towards women you want to change ? start by shaping the thought process of your children towards that direction,you are the nurturer ,the key to the next adult to be released into the society is in your hands, this is the time to be parentally alert to how your children respond and see issues, change begins with you.

angry
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Duggedised12(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Well said, the family is the smallest and most important unit of a nation ,and the woman plays a very key role in shapening the thought process of kids who are later released into society as adults,by extension the woman has they key to the thought process of society in her hands its sad to say women still dont know it.

Women of today might not be where our mothers were back in the days but there is still alot to be done ,and like the op rightly said, the next adult to be released into society is in the hands of a woman. Women raise your kids better, stop raising sons that will give headache to the next woman , teach your daughters how to be self sufficient for themselves and have self esteem many girls have been led astray because they listened to sweet talk. Emotional intelligence should be a must for every girl child if i must say. I hope women wake up ,change begins with you as a woman!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Phenomenal16(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Most especially in the area of financial independence and stability... Very important

2 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by AstroG: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Naija women, You people really need to work on yourselves. Though not all Naija girls re hoes but majority carries the vote,that's the reason for generalization.

Ah don talk my own

3 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by liberalchick(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
“Domestic chores is for women”

In our house, there’s no boy or girl chore, all chores are a life skill that a human being should know/learn. We’re raising a boy and a girl and they both do all kinds of chores equally. Now that they’re old enough to make breakfast, they have a rotation, one makes the breakfast and the other washes the dishes.

When they’re old enough for “the talk” the boy would be told he’s not entitled to any girl’s body; no means no; playing with the emotions of another is a no no; etc.

I agree with you, we can complain all we want but how are we raising our sons. Our parents dropped the ball. Even as woke as my parents were, this was our routine, the girls woke up earlier to do chores, the girls did chores after school, while my brother only ‘washed’ the car on Saturdays. My Yoruba demon ex’s mother was encouraging his cheating ass by welcoming all his side chicks into her house and calling all of them “our wife”.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
liberalchick:
“Domestic chores is for women”

In our house, there’s no boy or girl chore, all chores are a life skill that a human being should know/learn. We’re raising a boy and a girl and they both do all kinds of chores equally. Now that they’re old enough to make breakfast, they have a rotation, one makes the breakfast and the other washes the dishes.

When they’re old enough for “the talk” the boy would be told he’s not entitled to any girl’s body; no means no; playing with the emotions of another is a no no; etc.

I agree with you, we can complain all we want but how are we raising our sons. Our parents dropped the ball. Even as woke as my parents were, this was our routine, the girls woke up earlier to do chores, the girls did chores after school, while my brother only ‘washed’ the car on Saturdays. My Yoruba demon ex’s mother was encouraging his cheating ass by welcoming all his side chicks into her house and calling all of them “our wife”.
I am glad you know better and is putting in effort to be better and erode the way society has been programmed by not raising your children that way.

More women need to be aware of this power they wield and stop putting out damaged adults into the society, i know some might say where are the fathers in this equation, like we have heard time and time again, their only duty is to bring money to the table so the duty falls on every woman out there to raise better sons and daughters to society. The woman has the power to shapen the next adult male not to be rhe headache of another women ,she also has the power to teach the next lady how to be self sufficient and know her worth and never to settle for less.

As for the mother of your ex, sadly this is what we see today, many baldy raised men. They leave their sons to find their compass in life and hover round their daughters forgetting that the life of a well brought up girl can be ruined by a badly raised boy. She gave him a pass to be irresponsible probably because "na man" ,that phrase is very common in Nigerian homes i must say. Since a female figure in his life already gave him a pass, it will take divine intervention for him to change his ways of philandering. Smh

The results might no be imediate, it might be long tiring process, we might no even be alive to reap the benefits but we will be leaving a better world than the one our mothers lived in even better than ours ,as we will have more adults well conditioned to treating each other with respect irrespective of gender. Change begins with us as women!.

9 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Duggedised12(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I am glad you know better and is putting in effort to be better and erode the way society has been programmed by not raising your children that way.

More women need to be aware of this power they wield and stop putting out damaged adults into the society, i know some might say where are the fathers in this equation, like we have heard time and time again, their only duty is to bring money to the table so the duty falls on every woman out there to raise better sons and daughters to society. The woman has the power to shapen the next adult male not to be rhe headache of another women ,she also has the power to teach the next lady how to be self sufficient and know her worth and never to settle for less.

As for the mother of your ex, sadly this is what we see today, many baldy raised men. They leave their sons to find their compass in life and hover round their daughters forgetting that the life of a well brought up girl can be ruined by a badly raised boy. She gave him a pass to be irresponsible probably because "na man" ,that phrase is very common in Nigerian homes i must say. Since a female figure in his life already gave him a pass, it will take divine intervention for him to change his ways of philandering. Smh

The results might no be immediate, it might be long tiring process, we might no even be alive to reap the benefits but we will be leaving a better world than the one our mothers lived in even better than ours ,as we will have more adults well conditioned to treating each other with respect irrespective of gender. Change begins with us as women!.
well said, we as women must mould our kids into better humans and not add to the rot created by our parents due to archaic beliefs .

Like you rightly said, the results my not be visible soon ,but if every woman makes it her duty to mould her kids and erode norms that are of no value to the modern day life created by our ancestors ,sooner or later ,it will be passed down and a new generation with new norm will gradually emerge.

8 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
well said, we as women must mould our kids into better humans and not add to the rot created by our parents due to archaic beliefs .

Like you rightly said, the results my not be visible soon ,but if every woman makes it her duty to mould her kids and erode norms that are of no value to the modern day life created by our ancestors ,sooner or later ,it will be passed down and a new generation with new norm will gradually emerge.
very well said, the future is in the hands of the woman, its up to her to instil the traits and norm she wants to retain in her offspring to break the circle of archaic thought processes that does not fit in with the present day. The future is female. Raise your sons better!

@ CHoccolaTE

5 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by CHoccolaTE: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
very well said, the future is in the hands of the woman, its up to her to instil the traits and norm she wants to retain in hee offspring to break the circle of archaic thought processes that does not fit in with the present day. The future is female. Raise your sons better!

@ CHoccolaTE
cool
Future has always been female, men just contribute mayhem and subjugation of females
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

cool
Future has always been female, men just contribute mayhem and subjugation of females
smiley
unfortunately many women have been conditioned by these men to believe they have nothing to offer ,they have nothing to contribute to the world , hence women dont know they basically have the key to the thought process of society in their hands starting with how they raise their kids .

4 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by RottenBanana: 1:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Look at them. Always looking for the easy way.

Brainwashing your children is not going to give you power. With greater responsibility comes greater power.

Can you please explain how men are subjugating and conditioning women?
Rationalizing irrationalities will not change reality.

Instead of you to start taking responsibilites like men. Continue playing victim and you will remain the victim.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 24, 2019
You girls are lucky you're not Muslims grin grin grin

Allah, (swt) gives the children to the father (Boys: After 2 years old and girls after 7 years old) I never understood this... But as things unfold.. Now I understand the wisdom behind this. What you girls sound like you are doing is biological warfare. The world has officially gone tits up...

Simple washing dishes and clothes will separate the human race

Ya Allah! Forgive me for my ignorance and increase me in wisdom, so that I could join the winning team! Amen...

(if you vex me, God will fight for me *astaqfurulaah))

2 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Fatherofdragons: 4:00am On Nov 24, 2019
I'd advise women on this platform no the listen to the nonsense most guys here say, do not take their rubbish seriously.

All this redpill, alpha male bulls.hit is only for the online world especially here on nairaland.

The real Alpha males don't talk to much.

Most of the guys here are ready lick their gf's feet and even eat her sh.it if requested and when they do, they'll carry their frustration to nairaland to rant, insult and whine about women.

9 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by SCATALINA(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2019
4 a woman to offer u sex,is not easyoooo

1 Like

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2019
RottenBanana:
Look at them. Always looking for the easy way.

Brainwashing your children is not going to give you power. With greater responsibility comes greater power.

Can you please explain how men are subjugating and conditioning women?
Rationalizing irrationalities will not change reality.

Instead of you to start taking responsibilites like men. Continue playing victim and you will remain the victim.

if you had read and understood you would have known how women were being conditioned.

Anyway let me repeat, constantly being told you have nothing to offer, you don't matter ,these are tools for psychological conditioning . Many therapists and psychologists will even call it a perfect covert emotional manipulation tactics .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by maynation(f): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
I'd advise women on this platform no the listen to the nonsense most guys here say, do not take their rubbish seriously.

All this redpill, alpha male bulls.hit is only for the online world especially here on nairaland.

The real Alpha males don't talk to much.

Most of the guys here are ready lick their gf's feet and even eat her sh.it if requested and when they do, they'll carry their frustration to nairaland to rant, insult and whine about women.

The boldened, I say this everytime.
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by RottenBanana: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
if you had read and understood you would have known how women were being conditioned.

Anyway let me repeat, constantly being told you have nothing to offer, you don't matter ,these are tools for psychological conditioning . Many therapists and psychologists will even call it a perfect covert emotional manipulation tactics .

Well that is more of an excuse than explanation.
You can't tell people to stop expressing how they feel about you. You can either live with it or change your behavior towards them.

If you'll stop playing the victim as usual and start being responsible, you'll will agree with me that we live in a world where women are actually more celebrated than men. I bet you didn't even notice last Tuesday was men's day. If it was women's, Nairaland Frontpage would have been littered with different threads reminding us that "Women are special" because they are women.

13 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2019
RottenBanana:

Well that is more of an excuse than explanation.
You can't tell people to stop expressing how they feel about you. You can either live with it or change your behavior towards them.

If you'll stop playing the victim as usual and start being responsible, you'll will agree with me that we live in a world where women are actually more celebrated than men. I bet you didn't even notice last Tuesday was men's day. If it was women's, Nairaland Frontpage would have been littered with different threads reminding us that "Women are special" because they are women.
The bolded is actually the reason for this thread tho.

So who told you people not to litter the whole front page tho? If women are not special maybe you should try bleeding through out the day lets see. That it self is a special and divine engineering by the Creator.

Its not an excuse but an explanation, if you don't see it that way, your perception,i cant help you with that.

2 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by RottenBanana: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
The bolded is actually the reason for this thread tho.

So who told you people not to litter the whole front page tho? If women are not special maybe you should try bleeding through out the day lets see. That it self is a special and divine engineering by the Creator.

Its not an excuse but an explanation, if you don't see it that way, your perception,i cant help you with that.

So your explanation is that women need more validation from men and men need to start saying nice things to women so that they can progress.

I believe you can do better than that.

9 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2019
RottenBanana:

So your explanation is that women need more validation from men and men need to start saying nice things to women so that they can progress.

I believe you can do better than that.
saying nice things is actually supposed to be part of sane and well groomed humans irrespective of gender,not just men.

Many men would rather roast their balls than agree their woman have made an impact in their lives because they feel it will only bring a sense if self worth to such women.

Over and over again full blown narcissists have used this tool to the extent their victims develop Stockholm syndrome . you can dodge all you want but psychological manipulation is a very powerful tool to control human behavior which is why someone can be talked into strapping themselves with a bomb and setting it off. This form of emotional manipulation might not be to that extreme but it has great consequences never the less.

4 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by RottenBanana: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
saying nice things is actually supposed to be part of sane and well groomed humans irrespective of gender,not just men.

Under psychology being rude, hostile and emotionally manipulative is part of toxic behavior and not even a gender thing. Many men would rather roast their balls than agreed their woman have made an impact in their lives because they feel it will only bring a sense if self worth to such women.

Over and over again full blown narcissists have used this tool to the extent their victims develop Stockholm syndrome . you can dodge all you want but psychological manipulation is a very powerful tool to control human behavior which is why someone can be talked into strapped themselves with a bomb and setting it off. This form of emotional manipulation might not be to that extreme but it has great consequences never the less.

OK. Goodluck convincing everybody to start pitying you because you bleed throughout the day.

But if you want respect, you will have to earn it.
That is just how the world works. Sorry.

9 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2019
RottenBanana:

OK. Goodluck convincing everybody to start pitying you because you bleed throughout the day.

But if you want respect, you will have to earn it.
That is just how the world works. Sorry.
self worth doesn't seek or earn my friend we ignore and discard. Lol.

It has been proven that it is a dead end trying to earn respect from a person who already has a mental picture that you don't deserve it.
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by RottenBanana: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
self worth doesn't seek or earn my friend we ignore and discard. Lol.

It has been proven that it is a dead end trying to earn respect from a person who already has a mental picture that you don't deserve it.

Respect is not given, it is taken. If you are not respected, it's because you don't deserve it. If someone has a mental picture that you don't deserve their respect. You simply haven't earned it. It's now up to you if the price of their respect is worth it. It's a free world.

Stop confusing respect with self worth. Anybody can think highly of themself because of the quality they think they possess. But to someone who those qualities have little or no value to, you don't automatically get their respect.

When women start taking responsibilities that benefits men. Men will have no choice but to respect women.

The men who disrespects women are the ones that are not benefitting anything from them.

In few relationships where the woman brings more to the table, the man respects the woman. The woman calls the shots.

The issue I have with this thread is that you are blaming you problems on men again.

Nobody owes you anything.

11 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Ladycewhy(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
RottenBanana:

Respect is not given, it is taken. If you are not respected, it's because you don't deserve it. If someone has a mental picture that you don't deserve their respect. You simply haven't earned it. It's now up to you if the price of their respect is worth it. It's a free world.

Stop confusing respect with self worth. Anybody can think highly of themself because of the quality they think they possess. But to someone who those qualities have little or no value to, you don't automatically get their respect.

When women start taking responsibilities that benefits men. Men will have no choice but to respect women.

The men who disrespects women are the ones that are not benefitting anything from them.

In few relationships where the woman brings more to the table, the man respects the woman. The woman calls the shots.

The issue I have with this thread is that you are blaming you problems on men again.

Nobody owes you anything.
can you please highlight those responsibilities that benefit men that the modern women need to start taking so we can all learn and work towards in your words "earning the respect of men". Also you can also do well to list the qualities you feel are of value to men that will make them give a woman their respect.
Re: Women Need To Wake Up by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2019
i will have to say Nigerian women have failed their children

if women were training up their children in the right way, our society will be good but i have seen many women defending and supporting their children who defraud people, defend their female children doing prostitution and posting their bum bum on instagram.

Many Nigerian women will support especially the girl child to dress the way they like in public, see if women were actually doing their work , Nigeria will be a better place but i am sorry to say many of them arent doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: Women Need To Wake Up by blinking001(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2019
AstroG:
Naija women, You people really need to work on yourselves. Though not all Naija girls re hoes but majority carries the vote,that's the reason for generalization.

Ah don talk my own
Ah support you. Majority Carries the vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] / What Have You Guys Done To Illegend? [Picture] / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.