Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Short Meeting With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Meeting With My Ex (1262 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Meeting With My Ex by rightone0130(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
My Ex saw me at Shoprite and she said “so u are still alive” I replied “No ooo....I just came to buy bread then i will return to my grave”

But wait!, People wicked ooo,so she want me dead? Chai
Re: Short Meeting With My Ex by femidejulius(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stop dating silly ladies.
Re: Short Meeting With My Ex by greatnaija01: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
BETTER FIRE PRAYER AT NIGHT O.... she may have been among the witches fighting you and trying to cause accidents for you this ember months o.... STOP USING YOUR MOUTH TO DRAW YOURSELF INTO GRAVE O

rightone0130:
My Ex saw me at Shoprite and she said “so u
are still alive”
I replied “No ooo....I just came to buy bread
then i will return to my grave”

But wait!,
People wicked ooo,so she want me dead?
Chai

1 Like

Re: Short Meeting With My Ex by ashjay001(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Normal nigerian greeting.
Re: Short Meeting With My Ex by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: Short Meeting With My Ex by rightone0130(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
ashjay001:
Normal nigerian greeting.
omo DAT greetings no b here

(1) (Reply)

Preshy561 Come And Give Me A Mouth Gig.......... / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.