Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her (606 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her by exlinkleads(f): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him to Marry Another Man - I Trained Her In University For 5yrs

It is very sad to hear this kind of stories that touches the heart. Quiet frankly, I don't know why a man will opt to train a girl in University without marrying her first. Even in marriage, women still tend to leave their husband after graduating.

I'm not in anyway saying or insinuating that all ladies are the same but more than 90% of them will sure break the living hell out of your heart, and in the words of American Art, Chris Brown, "this girls aint loyal" period.

Some will say training a girl in High Institution doesn’t mean you guys will end up together; No oo his training her to marry another man and give him the pride prize because the guy na him father.. ndi ara.

Well, a Facebook user Tea Gomos has cursed and lashed out to his girlfriend who just dumped him and is set to marry another man, after they dated for 5years and he bragged that he trained her from first year to her finals.

People always forgets that KARMA is as real as daylight saving. It will caught-up with the person no matter what

See his post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/man-lays-curse-on-girlfriend-who-dumped.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
stale gist
Re: Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Train a woman in school at ur own perile.
Re: Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her by HITTED(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
You trained her because you're her father abi?

Foolish man, take your L in peace and plan your life properly instead of wailing on social media.
Re: Man Lays Curse On Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry Another Man - I Trained Her by annie74(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some ladies are mean sha..after training her for four years. But Op, where in his write-up did he lay a curse on her cause I didn't see it

(1) (Reply)

"Giving A Kiss Under The Mistletoe Is Rape" - Police / Can You Marry / 10 Ways To Build A Happy And Lasting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.