Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) (13224 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by MrGist: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
@GISTMORE

Raunchy video and photos of the high school teacher who threatened to make her students fail if they don't sleep with her has emerged.

Yokasta M., 40, is facing jail after she forced pupils to have sex with her in exchange for good grades. She taught at a school in Medellin, Colombia, during which she would send suggestive videos and photos to her 16-year-old male students via WhatsApp.

Some of the videos has her twerking and shaking her boobs at the camera. The photos show her skimpily dressed, with her private parts on display.

She was caught after the father of one of her victims searched his phone and found the woman's photos and videos. At that point, the boy spoke to his parents about what has been going on. He told them that she would send explicit pictures of herself via WhatsApp after approaching them on social media.

Yokasta is now facing 40 years in prison and her husband is seeking a divorce.

See her sexy pictures & Video below...

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/female-teacher-forced-students-to-have-sex-with-her-photos-video

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6271018_5a0ec2b150c89_jpegd0ec36f4295fc348672cbf58461de0d4

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by khome(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Even female teachers? This nah real nawa
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by MrGist: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by jazon(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm nah wah!
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by TEAMvido(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
reveres is the case in ......
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Johnthentic: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
sexy
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by GraveMan(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
If To Say Na Naije She The Pupils Go Don Smash Her Pussy,, Mk She Try Am For Public Shcool Wey Grown Up Men Dey Js1

12 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lucky student

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by 30BillionGang: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
but this lady i sexy

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bad news everyday
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by axcer: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
oshofree
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by MrGist: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by dably: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
exchange. give me sex I give u good grade.... bad teacher
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by QuietMynd: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Udonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Am sure is Kenya again lipsrsealed
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Thebrightest(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some women are just heartless.
Imagine the trauma the students would be by now...
Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by MrGist: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by maxwell530(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is what you get when you employ a purnstar as a teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have read more than 20 of similar stories on daily mail UK alone this year and all happened in USA.
I don't know if they just sex swear for female teachers over there.

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by WizAkzy: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
wait first

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by xynerise: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pridestorm:
Bad news everyday
How is it bad news? grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Uyi168: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hw i wish say na me..

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by helobabe: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
bad teacher
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by ISISs(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thebrightest:
Some women are just heartless.
Imagine the trauma the students would be by now...
Nawa o!
Oodonminit!!
Who trauma wan affect, the boy abi the father of the boy.. I dnt derstand.

7 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by ISISs(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I have read more than 20 of similar stories on daily mail UK alone this year and all happened in USA.
I don't know if they just sex swear for female teachers over there.
Reason y I want to go to US by all means and start high school afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by fuckpro: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
...most user of this forum did woefully in comprehension exams
...this act happened in Colombia not USA
...and she is having a midlife crisis she needs therapy not prison women most time up their sexuality before going menopause

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is she okay?She doesn't sound normal to me.
Female teachers are guilty of this act though, female house helps too. Guys are just not good at speaking out, there is less report of their own harassment.

If not for that guy's father who saw her raunchy messages, the boy might never speak out. Hopefully they get justice and the boys get help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by ibkayee(f): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sick world
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Ederson(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wetin make me no dey that Skul... ehh grin grin
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
If I go her class A sure for me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / How I Was Raped By My Landlady / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.