Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To (1681 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
They memes that I would post here would be "haphazard" in orderliness....
please bear with me.....

.let's Go there....

They face you make when you see that guy/girl you have been crushing on with your Bestie

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Guys will relate to this: you carry her to -tantaliser,Mr beans, shoprite,kingdomboys... then she leaves you penniless

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
finally

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
when. A guy really wants to ask ya out..

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2017
when her stomach starts swelling up according to they evolution of your seed,..... but you cannot even remember "konjialising" with her

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2017
when she tells you that she have a boyfriend

1 Share

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
When you tried asking a girl out but you suck at it

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Finally she accepts your relationship request

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Girls: when you discover that you have those stuff Boys like in they right places

1 Like

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
A ladies vision

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jbfranklin:
Guys will relate to this: you carry her to -tantaliser,Mr bean, shoprite,kingdomboys... then she leaves you penniless
Where is Mr Mr Beans?

1 Like

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
Where is Mr Mr Beans?
lol "Mr beans" is their now..
Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
when she barges into your room and you're stark unclad

Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
you guys are something else at least comment or like let me know if I should improve or digress...I just need critics chronic critics... I feel like I have been wasting my time
Re: Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To by Jbfranklin: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
How your parents react when you decide to give "Mr big Dickson" a chance to prove his "Bed wrestling prowess"

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dennis Dooshima,d Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Who Is Incredibly Hot.photos / This Is What Happen To Me When Am Sleeping,advice Needed Pls / Is Barbing Business Lucrative (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.