Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (12099 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
ibkayee:

I am who I am lipsrsealed
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Akant details na?
look at this one shouting akant details up and down as if you even have money to feed yourself let alone giving. grin go sit down where contain you jare. people are talking, you self must talk.

iranu
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
And I thought I have seen it all on Nairaland... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Oya no cry again, I dey chop banku come and join me before you die and they'll say I'm wicked. grin
Lool makky grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by timidapsin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
What are you hearing? lipsrsealed tongue
You and a dude beefing

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Sure, I sew in my spare time
Do you have a portfolio?

There's this bohemian part of me that goes green with envy whenever I see people like Denrele doing their thing, but I have my head too screwed on tight to dare act on my fantasies. Lol
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

I wonder why most of them had afros and mine wouldn't just grow, I rock relaxer till e burn my hair no hope, maybe malnutrition sef sad
lol for real? Me wey my hair dey quick grow anyhow..if i no torch am for two or three weeks e go turn to sambisa forestcheesy.i must cut am regularly to bring am downcheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladies! Ladies!! Where is your chill Take am easy with the guy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Oya no cry again, I dey chop banku come and join me before you die and they'll say I'm wicked. grin

lol. you call that terrible concoction food? wow! that's what we feed our goats over here. thanks for the offer but i'd rather pass grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

lol. you call that terrible concoction food? wow! that's what we feed our goats over here. thanks for the offer but i'd rather pass grin
If na better hunger dey blow you, you for no fight here.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool makky grin
He'll soon die, someone this hungry cannot love me this much and live. He's still using a borrowed phone to chat with me see? grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
lol for real? Me wey my hair dey quick grow anyhow..if i no torch am for two or three weeks e go turn to sambisa forestcheesy.i must cut am regularly to bring am downcheesy.
I dey suspect say any moment from now bald head go take over and my ugliness will fall out in full force

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
You and a dude beefing
I cannot beef an online begger nau. angry
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by timidapsin(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:
pls my beloved brothers and sisters i really need your help. i know this is not the right thing to do but i can't help it. i would rather put my reputation in the line and get what i want than die because of mere pride.

i have run to all the people i know but i didn't get the help i need. that's why i came here knowing i can count on you to rescue me from this terrible situation. this is my last resort.

thing is, i am very hungry. and i don't have any money to buy food. my bank account is completely empty. i am a student of so i need all the help i can get as fast as possible. for almost a week i have fed on just garri and water without fish or meat to keep body & soul together. i have become frail like an old woman and lean because of my poor diet. my ribs are even showing and my stomach is as dry as the gibeonites bread.

Pls help me before it gets any worse. i am growing weak and weaker as i type. my lifeless eyes are growing dim and i am almost out of breath.
Picture of your stomach or I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

lol. you call that terrible concoction food? wow! that's what we feed our goats over here. thanks for the offer but i'd rather pass grin [/s]
Says an online beggie beggie that had to create thread because he'll soon die.

He even created two threads, one in the family section and another in romance section. Your condition must be critical. grin
Okay ooooo. cheesy grin

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

look at this one shouting akant details up and down as if you even have money to feed yourself let alone giving. grin go sit down where contain you jare. people are talking, you self must talk.

iranu

It's obvious you're the same beggar that created the suicide thread. Bobo goan die, lerruz identify the remaining beggars, genuine ones though. tongue grin

Akushe tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Do you have a portfolio?

There's this bohemian part of me that goes green with envy whenever I see people like Denrele doing their thing, but I have my head too screwed on tight to dare act on my fantasies. Lol

I have loved Denrele since speak out, I love cute guys wink
I only sew for myself here's another of my works

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by timidapsin(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I cannot beef an online begger nau. angry
I trust you... Besides he was only asking not begging.. cool

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Have you gone through the whole thread? You're yet to see anything! cheesy
I've gone through all 7 pages o. When I thought nothing on NL can surprise me, it turns out I'm a learner cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
anyways, my roommate is back and he brought some food. actually he brought food for the both of us. wasn't that thoughtful of him?

i am dancing to Olamide's Wo right now

to those that expressed concern towards my condition, i say a big thank you to you. God will bless you bountifully according to the riches of his glory and may you excel in every area of your life. may you never lack the good things of life.

abeg make i go eat first.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

I have loved Denrele since speak out, I love cute guys wink
I only sew for myself here's another of my works
O my gawd! Move over, Kese Jabari! cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

O my gawd! Move over, Kese Jabari! cheesy

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

I dey suspect say any moment from now bald head go take over and my ugliness will fall out in full force
haha u ehncheesy.anyway if na ur pix be dat u certainly dont look like a guy who would have bald head.guys wey dey get the potential to dey bald always dey tend to get receding forehead.that is their forehead tend to look like wetin dem push back.and talking of baldness ..most ladies dey love baldheaded men.my friend oyindidi likes bald headed guys like craycheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:
anyways, my roommate is back and he brought some food. actually he brought food for the both of us. wasn't that thoughtful of him?

to those that expressed concern towards my condition, i say a big thank you to you. God will bless you bountifully according to the riches of his glory and may you excel in every area of your life. may you never lack the good things of life.

abeg make i go eat.
grin grin, man you a clown gaskiya grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
Picture of your stomach or I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
wait for it.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Oyindidi(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
haha u ehncheesy.anyway if na ur pix be dat u certainly dont look like a guy who would have bald head.guys wey dey get the potential to dey bald always dey tend to get receding forehead.that is their forehead tend to look like wetin dem push back.and talking of baldness ..most ladies dey love baldheaded men.my friend oyindidi likes bald headed guys like craycheesy.
I no like guys with old Papa head grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

I've gone through all 7 pages o. When I thought nothing on NL can surprise me, it turns out I'm a learner cheesy cheesy
Me too I swear! cheesy
I'm a learner ooo. grin
See begger wey get choice *in jenifa's voice* grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Lool I am sure that's her spec

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Says an online beggie beggie that had to create thread because he'll soon die.

He even created two threads, one in the family section and another in romance section. Your condition must be critical. grin
Okay ooooo. cheesy grin
lol. let me go and eat first. i will come back and give you the flogging you have been craving for. grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

grin
grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

You made my day with this your thread sha. grin grin grin
Beggie beggie. cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no like guys with old Papa head grin
habacheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex? / A Moment Of Truth! / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.