Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (12112 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Were you the person that opened the thread about ejaculating blood that hit FP today??
No.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

stop trying too hard.

Akant details na?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by bitchcrafts: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

" Other frapapa" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Idunnu re o ni dibanuje wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

love? i can't fit laugh. make no mistake. debbie, you are deficient and wanting in the department of looks. i would rather remain celibate or masturbate myself to death if you were the only female on earth. besides you be small pikin, and being with you would be tantamount to pedophilia.

don't let what these NL guys tell you deceive you. they just don't want you to feel bad about yourself. afterall people commit suicide because of minor things these days. you should be appreciative you arrogant biitch!

and about associating with you, i wouldn't even contemplate that thought. you are a prostitute and i don't go in for such. sorry but i am not your regular happy-go-lucky dude. i have good taste and that applies to every aspect of my life.

lastly, why did you bring my mum into this matter? i can tolerate any hing you direct at me, but my mum, don't even dare! you have been warned!!!

you call yourself a clergy's daughter, and your utterance suggests you are no better than a street dog. keep it up.

you are pathetic! [/s]
Yadayadayada. angry
Can you envelope this and send it to your mother already? I'm tired of hearing her sad, sordid tale. undecided
Omo this hunger no good oo, see as you dey write epistle about your mother for me, Lord please continue blessing my hustle, lemme not be frustrated like this boy oo. embarassed
And he keeps talking about his beggie beggie world. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Idunnu re o ni dibanuje wink

Haaaaaa! shocked shocked

*Places right hand on her head*

Amin Jesu! kiss
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool that's me in the photo, thanks for the compliments
Awesome fashion sense! Did you design it yourself?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Look, you are not the first begger here and I don't know what you are feeling like. Others who beg here are always willing to drop their account numbers. What's holding you back from doing that??

How can a beggar be this rude? You and I know, that you are a regular member here who's hiding behind an alt cool

Also, your imaginary friend haven't collected his phone??

i can be opinionated when the need arise. don't mistake my bluntness for arrogance or something else. very far from that.

lol. actually he has not returned yet. but he will be back soon. i will tell him you say hi.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by bitchcrafts: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Haaaaaa! shocked shocked

*Places right hand on her head*

Amin Jesu! kiss

kiss??

Oya, gbasibe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Awesome fashion sense! Did you design it yourself?
Sure, I sew in my spare time
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

i can be opinionated when the need arise. don't mistake my bluntness for arrogance or something else. very far from that.

lol. actually he has not returned yet. but he will be back soon. i will tell him you say hi.

Haha grin
With this grammar you dey blow here, you can actually get a job with it. Don't you think? cheesy
You could be a freelance writer smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Yadayadayada. angry
Can you envelope this and send it to your mother already? I'm tired of hearing her sad sordid tale. undecided
Omo this hunger no good oo, see as you dey write epistle about your mother for me, Lord please continue blessing my hustle, lemme not be frustrated like this boy oo. embarassed
And he keeps talking about his beggie beggie world. embarassed

keep my mum out of your stupidity. she is an honourable woman. and you commit the utmost profanity referring to her in your worthless yarns.

anyways, i have closed & dusted your file. till we meet again. now, swerve into some brothel.

olosho with wide puna

shame on you, girl
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
it's Friday, we should go partying you know
my dad dey rock these trousers way back wen im be youth.i get some of the pixs.70s swag no be here oo.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:

kiss??

Oya, gbasibe kiss kiss kiss

I couldn't stop myself from blowing those kisses, that prayer point was spot on! kiss kiss

Lemme goan write it down sef. grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by bitchcrafts: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I couldn't stop myself from blowing those kisses, that prayer point was spot on! kiss kiss

Lemme goan write it down sef. grin
cheesy funny somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

keep my mum out of your stupidity. she is an honourable woman. and you commit the utmost profanity referring to her in your worthless yarns.

anyways, i have closed & dusted your file. till we meet again. now, swerve into some brothel.

olosho with wide puna

shame on you, girl [/s]
Chai! How do I tell this dude I'm not interested in his mum's biography? grin cheesy
I keep hitting a nerve! Damn! I'm sorry na mistake, hungry frustrated people don't have nerves. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
my dad dey rock these trousers way back wen im be youth.i get some of the pixs.70s swag no be here oo.
Yea, when men were boys, did he spot an afro??
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
I like this op though. He seem to be educated just that na condition dey make crayfish bend. God will see you through bro, it's just a matter of time
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:

Haha grin
With this grammar you dey blow here, you can actually get a job with it. Don't you think? cheesy
You could be a freelance writer smiley

thanks for the tip. but i am not that ignorant. i am beginning to like you sha, you sound cool, aside the fact that you are a bit cheeky. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by timidapsin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Chai! How do I tell this dude I'm not interested in his mum's biography? grin cheesy
I keep hitting a nerve! Damn! I'm sorry na mistake, hungry frustrated people don't have nerves. grin
Makyyyyyy... Someone reported you to me..
Is this true what I'm hearing

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by AuroraB(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Since I don age enof to dey wakawaka, I have never seen a corporate fine bara as fine as this oh . See as him dey blow grammar upandan. "Cynosure , inconsequential and other frapapa". Just when I begin to feel I have seen it all. AuroraB , gbami ke. grin
Be your brother's keeper naa grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Yea, when men were boys, did he spot an afro??
aghhh u even sabi am:Dof course he spotted an afro.dat was d inthing back thencheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
it's Friday, we should go partying you know
All the Emekas I know dress like this tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
Makyyyyyy... Someone reported you to me..
Is this true what I'm hearing
What are you hearing? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

He's one arrogant beggar.
That is putting it mildly
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Chai! How do I tell this dude I'm not interested in his mum's biography? grin cheesy

lol. you are mad i swear. i can still make you wail madly if i want to. i am just a post away from making your pathetic existence more miserable than it already is.

but today is not for you. we go handle your matter later. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
NoFavors:
Nuff said

dat pix ehncheesy

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
ibkayee:

All the Emekas I know dress like this tongue
cheesy cheesy with some ugly shoes to go with it cheesy how's you, was thinking of how to reach out but you know it takes forever for........
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

That is putting it mildly
Have you gone through the whole thread? You're yet to see anything! cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

cheesy cheesy with some ugly shoes to go with it cheesy how's you, was thinking of how to reach out but you know it takes forever for........
I am who I am lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh u even sabi am:Dof course he spotted an afro.dat was d inthing back thencheesy.
I wonder why most of them had afros and mine wouldn't just grow, I rock relaxer till e burn my hair no hope, maybe malnutrition sef sad
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

lol. you are mad i swear. i can still make you wail madly if i want to. i am just a post away from making your pathetic existence more miserable than it already is.

but today is not for you. we go handle your matter later. grin
[/s]
Oya no cry again, I dey chop banku come and join me before you die and they'll say I'm wicked. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) / A Moment Of Truth! / Hypothesis Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.