Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (13370 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igerizee:
Read all d pages carefully in an hr. Do you believe in Reincarnation and what's your view about life after death? Secondly if there's a wall of ice separating us frm d other planes of existences, Can we go beyond dis ice wall with our physical body? personally I feel d earth is flat cos I see it with ma eyes everyday, I woke up as early as 4am one morning and looked outside ma window, it was as if d moon was right in front of me, I was fucking scared, it was so big..

Yes, reincarnation is very true for those who have souls. Africans have been on this Earth for millions of years and recorded reincarnation as it happened. All the ancient civilizations are Africans. grin In the Sahara you darkskin unmixed Africans are 100% true man, Truman. grin The fathers and mothers of all men and races including Diaspora Africans. Hybrid races are only 6000 years old.

Yes, you can go beyond the Ice Wall yet from what I can tell from ancient sources you enter another dimension so time changes. A few moments could be centuries in our time. That by the time you got back everyone you know would be dead. What is known as aliens are beings from these worlds who are spirits in our world. They probably use magick to travel the worlds. Magick is the only science.

Did you know the Yoruba Ifa is a supercomputer not a divination system? West Africans scientists found a way to store all knowledge in a mathematical coded script. Priests only use Ifa for divination because they do not know all the Odus and sub Odus. Only the elders know all the odus and they pass it down by bloodline. Ifa must be preserved because all this information is in Ifa. Thats all for now.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Next time you are in a moving vehicle throw something straight up, see whether it falls straight down or it falls behind you.

Gravity is a theory. grin Which means an educated OPINION. Truth is truth.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Walamu:

Gravity is a theory. grin Which means an educated OPINION. Truth is truth.

Its not about gravity but about motion.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Its not about gravity but about motion.

The Earth doesn't move only the Sun and Moon, stars and wandering stars are moving. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Walamu:

The Earth doesn't move only the Sun and Moon, stars and wandering stars are moving. grin

The experiment is to be done in a moving vehicle.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

The experiment is to be done in a moving vehicle.

Well if the wind is blowing due you traveling at certain speed and the object's upward speed is lower than the force of wind it will fall behind you. Yet if you fire a gun then the bullet's force will go straight up. This experiment needs more clarity.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Flat Earth - TRUTH #7 - The Sun and the Moon Rotate Above the Earth Through Electromagnetism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gseNeL_Rung
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
FLAT EARTH - 1000 YEARS OLD MAP Shows MORE Land Beyond ANTARTICA Edge/Ice Wall - Honolulu Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxumjAIgLiM
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Walamu:

Well if the wind is blowing due you traveling at certain speed and the object's upward speed is lower than the force of wind it will fall behind you. Yet if you fire a gun then the bullet's force will go straight up. This experiment needs more clarity.

Fine, make sure the wind or any other thing doesn't affect it when you throw it straight up.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Fine, make sure the wind or any other thing doesn't affect it when you throw it straight up.

Then its a controlled experiment which means its not based upon actual reality. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Walamu:

Then its a controlled experiment which means its not based upon actual reality. grin

LoL! You are too clever by half. You know what the experiment proves and you know it destroys your narrative.

Don't worry keep believing your flat earth the truth remains unchanged. LMFAO!
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! You are too clever by half. You know what the experiment proves and you know it destroys your narrative.

Don't worry keep believing your flat earth the truth remains unchanged. LMFAO!

I don't know anything. I wasn't sure of the specifics of your experiment and you saw that, didn't you? I was confused as I am not an engineer. If you are setting the parameters of your experiment to obtain a specific set of results then its not natural occurrence. If you control the wind then its not natural. There will be wind when you speed up that's called air friction. So the object will naturally go backwards unless it has sufficient amount of force that will overcome the wind friction and go straight up. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nnbagereka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Kabaka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Magic, defined...
"To change or cause material, psychological or spiritual events
through meta-physical means, such as the sympathetic
resonance with natural objects, the intervention of spirit
beings, or by the action of human desire, sexuality or focused
emotion.”
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Up You Kingdom Builders
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Up You Kingdom Builders
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
ZerubbabelM:
The Bible says in the book of Hosea 4:6(NKJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you.......

Brethen don't let God reject you, stop paying prices that has already been paid by Jesus Christ on the cross of calvary.

Have the knowledge of God by studying His words.

Join me on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/Zerubbabel_Ministry/ Twitter- https://twitter.com/Zerubbabel_M Facebook- https://m.facebook.com/ZerubbabelMinistry/ WhatsApp- 08140256607. As I bring to you the undiluted word of God, and make you a realizer of your God given potentials.
Kindly share to others.
*Zerubbabel Ministry*

An Ifa priest my dear baba, we teach science and we do no preaching. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
KingSango:

An Ifa priest my dear baba, we teach science and we do no preaching. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

If you have been following my posts I wrote of sigil magick and how the universe is a holographic computer that is controlled by the mind. In fact, the 7 laws of Hermetism, which Hermes is Greek yet borrowed name of Tehuti from the inner core of Africa at the start of the Nile in Uganda and Rwanda. The 1st law is mind meaning the universe is mind. All the universe is the mind of the Creator. The African scientists of the Nile Valley mapped out the descend of man from his spirit nature which is God down to his physical nature of the body. This map falls in the shape of spheres and each sphere is considered to be an emanations of God, meaning a thing, part of, etc. This energy vortexs can be tapped into by guided mediation, ritual scenery and focused upon. All of this map is called the tree of life. The Axis Mundi, the center of creation. Where you are is the center of the universe because the universe, space and time are holographic light forms created by the universal mind of consciousness. African priests from Kush, also called Bunyoro Kitara, Ancient Kemet, Congo, Ife, and many more created ancient symbols, veves, nsidisi, oosha sigils, ancient script, magical languages, and known by many more names to access the subconscious mind and thus change reality based upon intent. Priests can change water into the sweetest wine and its done in Africa other parts of the world as well. Changing reality is the basis of Alchemy yet the change occurs within the magician not outside. The Kabbalah is a map to the inside of the mind of man as it connects back through creation to God. The world is based upon waves of energy and feelings are the vibrations that alter reality. Did you know many people feeling sad can make clouds appear and the day turn dark? Feelings are vibrations, feelings of joy can create happiness within the environment surrounding you. You are the axis mundi, the tree of life lies with man.

This knowledge which was born in Africa fell into the hands of the Jews who used it to create Christianity, Islam and Judaism. All secret societies around the world are using Kabbalah and sacred sigils to alter reality. Knowledge is withheld from the people as they are given empty religion that leads them in worship of the Gods the wizards have fashioned and empower the wizards. The world is controlled by the occult Illuminati by mind control, and fear is the feeling they use to create the reality of White Supremacy domination. Occult, cult, are all parts of the word "Culture". Culture is important in possessing freedom to do one's own will or you will end up doing the will of another, meaning adopting their culture which doesn't benefit you only them. Afrikans must do cultural revival so as to regain who they are.

The Yoruba musician Fela Kuti understood the value of culture, In his song, "Why Blackmen Thy Suffer"

Some people come from far away land
Dem fight us and take our land
Dem take our people and spoil our towns
Na since then trouble starti o (hun, hun)
Na since then trouble starti o (one more time)
Na since then trouble starti o (hun)
Our riches dem take away to their land
In return dem give us their colony
Dem take our culture away from us
Dem give us dem culture we no understand
Black people we no know ourselves
We no know our ancestral heritage
We dey fight each other everyday
We're never together, we're never together at all
We're never together, we're never together at all

The Kabbalah - What it truly is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovx1D5Zdn_s

An occult war, culture war, has been launched against Africa in the form of LGBT. Sex is the most powerful energy centers in the human body. Love is love they say, yet if love is water, is it safe and healthy to drink polluted water? grin No, then not all forms of love is to be beheld, which can lead to debauchery and disease.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

U.S Naval Intelligence aka Scientology (OTO) & MK-Ultra Applications (China Lake Human Weaponry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ySFfgKamuI

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nnbagereka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Secret Society secret number code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No0Q-Z7Z12k
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
power
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Walamu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kabaka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Omukama Kabaka Nnabagereka
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ifa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.