Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do Love Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Love Really Exist? (609 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped / Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Love Really Exist? by nabiz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
there is nothing like love except the love of god and parents. nothing like this girl or boy is made for me. we are ALL searching 4 mr. or miss right to forget about the present lover. human being is rational and always want the best. event that boy or girl that claims to be made for U is only waiting for mr or miss right to switch over. that he or she is still with you is becaurse he or she has not found the guy who plaY it better.
Re: Do Love Really Exist? by harakiri(m): 4:05am On Mar 28, 2010
That depends on what YOUR definition of "love" is.

I'll take it to be the general "happy ever after" type. . .and that doesn't exist else people wouldn't be cheating on each other,breaking up or getting divorced.Love is the greatest lie of all time.
Re: Do Love Really Exist? by hillsate: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
True love is like a ghost. Many have heard about it but only few have seen it. Yes love exist if you search for it carefully with your eyes wide open.
Re: Do Love Really Exist? by oji1(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
The greatest lie
the world has ever heard comes straight from the
very people who love and follow Jesus Christ. It
comes from our pulpits, it is taught in our Sunday
school classes, it is broadcast all over the world
through our television ministries, and it is preached
by the missionaries who are in the remotest places
of the world. It has taken the
beautiful judgments of God and turned them into a
sadistic torture chamber, and worse than this, it
has made a miserable failure of the work of Jesus
Christ in that only a small minority of the billions of
people who have ever lived will ever see heaven.

Love is that that deals with human feeling, irrespective of one's background and identify. family uttermost care is out of boundary. for goodness sake, this talk that God is Love, he love us is the greatest lie I considered. Even in the Religious popular acclaimed Heaven, there is inequality among them. for mankind was not made universally equal if we are to take Jehovah creation of the world.
Again, l state to ask: what was Gos thinking when he was making man and Lucifer? Where is the future love?
what kind of Lucifer did Jesus conquered and now we still perish?
follow me on Facebook on 08065307737 or mail me on
ojioberhiri2@gmail. com

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment On A Date? / Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day / Cheating And Confessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.