Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Cheating And Confessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating And Confessing (607 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / (Proven) How To Coarse Cheats Into Confessing / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating And Confessing by AustinG1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
CHEATING ON ONE'S PARTNER AND CONFESSING LATER IS GETTING A LIL BIT COMMON LATELY. FOR ME I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHY U WOULD FORGET THE PROMISES U HAV MADE 2 UR PARTNER, THE LUV U BOTH SHARE, THE SACRIFICES HE OR SHE HAS MADE FOR U AND OTHER SWEET STUFFS BETWEEN DA BOTH OF U AND JUST GO OUT THERE AND HAV FUN WIV SOMEONE ELSE, THEN LATER U START FEELING SORRY WHICH I FINK MIGHT BE COZ DA PERSON HAS SATISFIED HIS OR HER SELFISH INTEREST, TO ME, I SEE IT AS TRASH, ITS BETTER U CHEAT AND TRY AS MUCH AS U CAN TO LIVE WIV THE GUILT ALL UR LIFE OR TRY AS MUCH AS U CAN TO INGORE ALL ENTICEMENTS AND REMAIN FAITHFUL. I BELIEVE U WOULD BE ABLE TO TURN DOWN ANY ATTRACTION FROM ANY ENTICING AGENT IF U WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL UR PARTNER U CHEATED, I BELIEVE THEY REQUIRE SAME EMMOTIONAL ENERGY smiley , I KNOW THERE IS NO PERFECT HUMAN BUT WE GOT 2 GO XTRA MILE AND MAKE SO MANY SACRIFICES TO WORK TOWARDS PERFECTION. ( DATS IF U REALY WANT TO BE FAITHFUL)

1 Like

Re: Cheating And Confessing by 190: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
true!
Re: Cheating And Confessing by iice(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2010
What's bad in confessing? Atleast, you can tell your partner how things went off the road.

As to the rest. . .true
Re: Cheating And Confessing by Areaboy2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
confessing sux undecided
Re: Cheating And Confessing by sexymouse: 1:05am On Apr 16, 2010
done it b4, never to do it again, evn though i dnt believe in cheatin in relatnships,i wnt tell if i do it, ill most probably jus break up wiv d person, or live wiv d guilt n try not to do it again,
Re: Cheating And Confessing by hollandis(f): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2010
Whenever my partner and I are in different locations,i'd most certainly cheat.Does it mean when I travel 6 times and definitely cheat 6 times,I should confess 6 times?No ways grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Cheating And Confessing by oyinda3(f): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2010
hollandis:

Whenever my partner and I are in different locations,i'd most certainly cheat.

i think she's doing the same.
why not just sit down, talk and decide on an open relationship?
Re: Cheating And Confessing by hollandis(f): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
oyinda.:

i think she's doing the same.
why not just sit down, talk and decide on an open relationship?
duh!!! Like I care tongue
Re: Cheating And Confessing by oyinda3(f): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
so why r u with her?
aren't u that guy with the chinese girlfriend? i think i remember u from some other topic.
anyways shame on u for this cheating habit of urs.
Re: Cheating And Confessing by daduke2k(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hand workz of d playaz club. More grease 2 ur d.i.c.k my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Touches: / What Love Song Is Ur Greatest? / I Made My Girlfriend To Become A Chelsea Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.