Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" (31358 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
shut up bro.. which facts? is like you are bent on ignoring the truth.

The facts that the Apoi speak Yoruba! Kapish.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. This is Odigbo local government na.

The man crowned is a Yoruba man, Ajiroba given a Yoruba title Ogunrukeye governing over the kingdom.

It's no different from Oloja of Bamikemo who's a confirmed Ondo man presiding over Osun migrants in Bamikemo. Same with Lipannu where we have an Ondo man presiding over Osun migrants! This is to preserve our land because it's our people that gets to rule over these migrant hence no eediot can claim the land afterwards! I think the arogbo Ijaw thought us a lot of things.

And no one is looking down on any tribe, rather it's your tribesman that's fond of causing trouble everywhere.
lol.... ajiroma gbebodi? lol my guy ur excuses pass APC own..
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

The facts that the Apoi speak Yoruba! Kapish.
i feel like throwing up!!! zomb!e...
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

What a slow poke , who is this we you speak of? Cos you are the only person typing incoherent ish increasing the number of pages on this thread.

Eediot who brought a stupid clip. I ask again are they western apoi?

I assure that you will get the Bakassi treatment soon. Bunch of marauders!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
lol.... ajiroma gbebodi? lol my guy ur excuses pass APC own..

Which stupid ajiroma? It's Ajiroba Gbebokedi, a full Yoruba name! Ogunrukeye, a Yoruba title!

We will never have an Ijaw man preside over our people!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
i feel like throwing up!!! zomb!e...

No be only Zombie! Go throw up, who dey hold you.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
lol.. him worst past goat.. na e-nin Evin... (deaf cow)
A deriari, mbire paisisi barasi o piri, Tamuno sii mamgba berekobem

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Which stupid ajiroma? It's Ajiroba, Gbebokedi, a full Yoruba name! Ogunrukeye, a Yoruba title!

We will never have Ijaw man preside over our people!
an Ijaw man.. giving an Ijaw thrown.. given an ijaw title also given a yoruba tittle to rule even over the yorubas.. damn Izonwei Olotu..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

I wonder wer his frustration is coming from, I know our people are very aggressive wen challenged wrongfully, maybe they made him an orphan when his parents went about saying Arogbo & Apoi people are settlers. Diadem don't repeat the mistake of your parents

Lol.

All these rants doesn't negate the fact that the Apoi and Arogbo are settlers!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

A deriari, mbire paisisi barasi o piri, Tamuno sii mamgba berekobem
amowei.. sisi. there is no way we gonna live him alone for God.. dis dude needs to be enlighten. gbanan keme. fei sarafasin kemi.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Which stupid ajiroma? It's Ajiroba Gbebokedi, a full Yoruba name! Ogunrukeye, a Yoruba title!

We will never have an Ijaw man preside over our people!
who told you. ogunrukeye is a yoruba title?,lol fvck i don die. what's d meaning Oga kabiyesi.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Eediot who brought a stupid clip. I ask again are they western apoi?

I assure that you will get the Bakassi treatment soon. Bunch of marauders!
Nobody identifies as western Apoi, its just Apoi but in your usual self imposed ignorance you want to divide & rule, sorry thats a failed attempt like slaves trying to remove their emir , now I ask you again who is the we you keep talking about that will give us the ilorin treatment, cause you are the only one here alone in your nairaland threats

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
an Ijaw man.. giving an Ijaw thrown.. given an ijaw title also given a yoruba tittle to rule even over the yorubas.. damn Izonwei Olotu..........
Hahahahah ....IZONAWO OLOTU

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Nobody identifies as western Apoi, its just Apoi but in your usual self imposed ignorance you want to divide & rule, sorry thats a failed attempt like slaves trying to remove their emir , now I ask you again who is the we you keep talking about that will give us the ilorin treatment, cause you are the only one here alone in your nairaland threats
this guy go make me sibe Alagba one day ooooh. yōpko-nan kêmen

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:
Hahahahah ....IZONAWO OLOTU
lol.. haaan!!!!!! Izon!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
this guy go make me sibe Alagba one day ooooh. yōpko-nan kêmen
Haha, no need for that, they are all cowards who can only make threats on the anonymous platform called nairaland. Dem fit enter angala?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:

You wished he was an Ijaw man. Lol. Both the name and titles are conc. Yoruba!

Moroever, did you know there are 23 first class king titles in Ondo state? The title is no part of them, even as the Oloja of Bamikemo is no part of them.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Lol. The eediot posted a clip of Bayelsa folks and claimed them to be the Apoi in Ondo.

You're not only a marauding thief but a liar!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
who told you. ogunrukeye is a yoruba title?,lol fvck i don die. what's d meaning Oga kabiyesi.

What's the meaning of Olugbo of Ugbo? What's the meaning of Osemawe of Ondo? What's the meaning of Deji of Akure? What's he meaning of Ooni of Ife?

Are these people referred to as Kabiyesi or by their title? This one is trying too hard! You can't argue with a conc Ondo man!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

You wished he was an Ijaw man. Lol. Both the name and titles are conc. Yoruba!

Moroever, did you know there are 23 first class king titles in Ondo state? The title is no part of them, even as the Oloja of Bamikemo is no part of them.
heheheheh. see another dogmatism. shebi u say there is nothing like Gbebokedi in the whole of Ondo state.. kikiki na na first class matter dey ur head.. make i help you speak yoruba.. enitari. first class shebi na second class upper abi third class shibi university degree shoni award king e? kilo worry e? ajekunjai e or je.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

What's the meaning of Olugbo of Ugbo? What's the meaning of Osemawe of Ondo? What's the meaning of Deji of Akure? What's he meaning of Ooni of Ife?

Are these people referred to as Kabiyesi or by their title? This one is trying too hard! You can't argue with a conc Ondo man!
ondo wei wey no sabi how much dem d pay emir for Ilorin.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. The eediot posted a clip of Bayelsa folks and claimed them to be the Apoi in Ondo.

Wow u just ooze stupidity, posted Clip of Apoi and claimed they wer Apoi in ondo, I give up!!!!

So now that we have confirmed your insanity, who are the people that want to give us the Ilorin treatment

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
heheheheh. see another dogmatism. shebi u say there is nothing like Gbebokedi in the whole of Ondo state.. kikiki na na first class matter dey ur head.. make i help you speak yoruba.. enitari. first class shebi na second class upper abi third class shibi university degree shoni award king e? kilo worry e? ajekunjai e or je.

The title and the name are as conc. as any Yoruba name.

We can never allow an Ijaw migrant to preside over our people. We didn't even allow the Osun migrants to preside over Banikemo or Lipanu and you're talking of an Ijaw man?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

me be interpreting d meaning of Gbebokei and Ogunrukeye and dis dude claiming king no even know common ajaiyi. lol. lazy slaves to the northerners be forming power men n land owners in ondo.. ur type no fit stage me for land war self... taahh! sufasin!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Wow u just ooze stupidity, posted Clip of Apoi and claimed they wer Apoi in ondo, I give up!!!!

So now that we have confirmed your insanity, who are the people that want to give us the Ilorin treatment
dem been warn me sha. i no believe say na true. if village people control someone brain. you turn to diadem. but let's pray for him. t.b joshua still dey lagos him got go before him port to Israel.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

. in dj Khaled's voice, another one another one.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=apoi%20ijaw&sm=1

you are so fvcked my brother. do cum already. or u gonna burst out.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Liar! You claimed they were Ondo Apoi speaking in Ijaw! Lol.

Anyway, we will soon make it an international matter and you will start to beg like you did in Warri.

Bunxch of marauding thieves!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
. in dj Khaled's voice, another one another one.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=apoi%20ijaw&sm=1

you are so fvcked my brother. do cum already. or u gonna burst out.

What's this marauder posting? Lol. A stupid address with nothing in it.. Bunch of liars!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Liar! You claimed they were Ondo Apoi speaking in Ijaw! Lol.

Anyway, we will soon make it an international matter and you will start to beg like you did in Warri.

Bunxch of marauding thieves!
Wat a ignorant fo ol
Again with the we, who are these "we" without name who want to give us the ilorin treatment? Stop dodging and answer now.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
dem been warn me sha. i no believe say na true. if village people control someone brain. you turn to diadem. but let's pray for him. t.b joshua still dey lagos him got go before him port to Israel.
U never heard of the skull hunters? I doubt dey can help his matter, e get phd

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Duru1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
When did Edo State become the sole domain of the so-called Oba of Benin? The so-called Oba of Benin that was captured and exiled in 1800s lost his domain of Village Empire and ceased to exit. I am lost for words on issues pertinent to Nigeria. The people of Gelegele, weather Ijo or Edo, have the right to choose their leader. The present Oba of Benin has no constitutional or statutory authority to stop any autonomous community in Nigeria from choosing a leader.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

grin
nengibo:

... dis guys think we r fools because we are too quiet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.