Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) (4057 Views)

What's Inside Ofe-nsala? Please Help O! Too Sweet, And... / How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
op, u should have make it thick with yam paste na, anyway, u try as long as its tasty.
lol good idea but time wasting remember am not a woman and trust me the aroma can make you want some

ngeneukwenu said i need a wife grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

I know you must be looking miserable like the soup you prepared so I’m not surprised that you can’t post your pic
Ipob coward grin
e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
ibu onye homo?
why do you want to see me eating
please am not a woman
am straight cool
See him jumping upandan, show us you are eating it now and not the picture you snapped at your friend's house last week.

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by PenlsCaP: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Somebody from Ogun told me that boiled female kpekus, is a delicacy enjoyed by rich Yoruba families grin

heard that too so so disgusting and irritating to the ears.

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
op, u should have make it thick with yam paste na, anyway, u try as long as its tasty.
You actually believed that poor thing has money to prepare nsala, I tire for you sef.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Sprumbabafather: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
See him jumping upandan, show us you are eating it now and not the picture you snapped at your friend's house last week.

I bu onye homo?

Answer the question cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by adadike281(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
You actually believed that poor thing has money to prepare nsala, I tire for you sef.
lol, ok o, may God provide for him.
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I bu onye homo?

Ajuju! Gosi anyi foto ebe i na eri ofe nsala gi ka Ohaneze fu gi.

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
e pain am well well

Another retardedd ipob showing his father’s pic grin
Poor ipob goat grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
lol, ok o, may God provide for him.
That is my prayer for him everyday too
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
am not a homo
i don't want you to masturbat on my pics grin
What is it with you and this homo crap this morning, are you trying to tell us something or what?
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:
The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!
You again here? Just get ready for the greatest heartache ndi Anambra will give you today

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Another retardedd ipob showing his father’s pic grin
Poor ipob goat grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I bu onye homo?

the guy want to jerk off on top of your pics

grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Kokolet11: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol look poisonous to an ewedu eating fat man
carry go
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by teekay213(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
you mean this
if you know what ewedu does to the body you wouldn't be talking like this.
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Daewang: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
By the grace of God when our glorious Biafran nation shall appear November 18th will be a public holiday. #NSALADAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by arewafederation: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
prepared it myself this morning
I am a good cook sha

Looks disgusting... Yuck!embarassed

Did you pee inside?
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Gotze1: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
prepared it myself this morning
I am a good cook sha
It is not different from human poo. Nyanma

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Gotze1: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
e pain am well well
For where

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2017
arewafederation:

Looks disgusting... Yuck!embarassed

Did you pee inside?
of course from a tuwo shikafa and gworo eater

no doubt gworo damage teeth

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
Gotze1:
It is not different from human poo. Nyanma
[/s]
e pain am well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastry World: Learner's Corner / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking / Africa’s Food Import To Hit $110 Billion By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.