Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) (1953 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Viewers discretion.
Story has it that she got disfigured by the wife of a man she is dating. Ladies, see ba, face who is facing you and leave people's husbands alone. If they come after you, reject them. Leave them the hell alone! I don't care how liberal you are, just leave people's husbands alone. We constantly ask married women to face their cheating husbands and spare the ladies involved, but guess what? That message will not make sense to everyone. There are women who are just after keeping their marriage even if it means living with a dog as a husband. Such women will always face the ladies in their husbands lives. Stay there and be speaking grammar, this one has learnt the hard way. Yours might be worse.
Do I support her? No! Never. But some of these women do not care! Don't let your life get cut short because of a man. Be wise. Association of Side Chics, learn!

Re: Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) by Ebios(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
What are u saying na

where is the viewers discretion stuff?

Dont get u
Martin0:
Viewers discretion.

Story has it that she got disfigured by the wife
of a man she is dating. Ladies, see ba, face who
is facing you and leave people's husbands
alone. If they come after you, reject them.
Leave them the hell alone! I don't care how
liberal you are, just leave people's husbands
alone. We constantly ask married women to
face their cheating husbands and spare the
ladies involved, but guess what? That message
will not make sense to everyone. There are
women who are just after keeping their
marriage even if it means living with a dog as a
husband. Such women will always face the
ladies in their husbands lives. Stay there and be
speaking grammar, this one has learnt the hard
way. Yours might be worse.

Do I support her? No! Never. But some of
these women do not care! Don't let your life
get cut short because of a man. Be wise.
Association of Side Chics, learn!
Re: Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) by TEAMvido(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
why don't you go to their house and tell them one by one .....
Re: Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) by Martin0(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Ebios:
What are u saying na

where is the viewers discretion stuff?

Dont get u

Na wa ooo,make u nor vex eee,I nor jus understand why diz my cheap phone nor upload the pics ooo,maybe something went wrong
Re: Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am already viewing it

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Bucket List Guys / Woman's Not Hot / How To Break Up With Your Girl Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.