Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Could This Be Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Right? (1134 Views)

I Think Bovi Might Be Right / Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! / Could These Engineers Calculations Be Right, Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Right? by U1(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2007
Imagine this situation(most especially guys).You

are attracted to two opposite sex individuals who

happen to show interest in you and who seems to

be friends.But after making approach to one of

them you discovered that she's engaged or not

that interested.Do you think it will be alright to

move on to the next(I mean the second one)?.
Re: Could This Be Right? by nduleme(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2007
If you do that then you are expressing two things:
(i) There will be an impression you don't know what you want in a woman
(ii) If the second girl discovers that you are only coming to her because you were rejected by the first, I doubt if she would be too willing to accept.

If a guy is attracted to 2 friends, my advice is that he finds out first which among them would most likely accept him before making a move. He can do this by:

(i) finding out if any has a relationship - and how strong the relationship is

(ii) their likes - he may share lots of similarities with one of them - movies, travelling, studies etc

But where the guy had made a move and gets rejected, my humble advice be say make e fash,
Re: Could This Be Right? by iice(f): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2007
U1:

Imagine this situation(most especially guys).You

are attracted to two opposite sex individuals who

happen to show interest in you and who seems to

be friends.But after making approach to one of

them you discovered that she's engaged or not

that interested.Do you think it will be alright to

move on to the next(I mean the second one)?.

No its not right, one should continue hanging to the possibility of getting the first choice, don't move on with your life, live only for the moment the first choice will probably take an interest in you
Re: Could This Be Right? by Bolarge(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2007
Are those the only girls Mushin can boast of?
"There're many fishes in d ocean" like someone said of recent.
Otherwise make u shift base go Ikeja. grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To That Older Lady: / Just Friends? / It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.