Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! (1886 Views)

I Think Bovi Might Be Right / Could These Engineers Calculations Be Right, Or Is It Exaggerated? / Could This Be Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by aigjoey(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
I am about getting married to a girl whose elder brother went out with my elder sister and eventually got my immediate elder sister inpregnated. Though not married to anyone of them cos he got some one pregnant again. From the look of things , we are in lv and there is nothing stopping us. But i still ponder if this is right. !.... Can you talk to me PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by jhydebaba(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Go ahead, u can't forfeit ur happiness because of someone's stoopedity.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
There is nothing wrong in going ahead with the relationship, U may just have problems with the girl's parent depending on how they handle things
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Exponental(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Go ahead, no need 2 pay dowry.
Trade by bata!
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
you just need to tread carefully
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
I understand this question.
He is tryng to ask if the family he is about to marry is good.
If am right, then u shd nt use the behaviour of one member to judge the rest of the family.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
It s okay dude, go for it.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
E dey right, but e no go wetin? E no go work!
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why your sis come fk up like that. E go hard oo!
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Just make sure you don't start blaming her for her brother's actions.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
wait o, the guy dated your elder sister, impregnated your immediate elder sister. (he srewed your 2sists)....... now you want to marry his own sister!.,.........hmmmmm, speechless.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Error! Check the next flat
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Goldieluks: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
jhydebaba: Go ahead, u can't forfeit ur happiness because of someone's stoopedity.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yield: Just make sure you don't start blaming her for her brother's actions.
Let's hope so
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by IZUKWU(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
I feel like you want to complicate your life.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sijo01: wait o, the guy dated your elder sister, impregnated your immediate elder sister. (he srewed your 2sists)....... now you want to marry his own sister!.,.........hmmmmm, speechless.
exactly!
bros i think you need to back out. else the whole thing degenerates into one huge 0rgy!
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Sijo01: wait o, the guy dated your elder sister, impregnated your immediate elder sister. (he srewed your 2sists)....... now you want to marry his own sister!.,.........hmmmmm, speechless.
And I thot I had issues shocked.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by sexybash(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2013
my sister beware of too many issues, i know a family where the guy dated 5 cousins and married one on them and they are now happly married for ten years, but the issues there is that anytime the whole family gather the guy no dey fit talk? the most important thing is how you feel about it IMO pray let God guide you
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2013
How many sisters does your girlfriend have?
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2013
Larry-Sun:
How many sisters does your girlfriend have?
Are you applying?
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you applying?
Nope, so that he can hammer the guy's sisters as well. Sweet revenge.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you applying?
Nope, I'm not grin
fem30:
Bull's eye grin
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by 190theclown: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
wat exactly is happening here
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
190-the-clown:
wat exactly is happening here
Someone is getting screwed, and we're offering our advice grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
sexybash: but the issues there is that anytime the whole family gather the guy no dey fit talk

Is that not a big deal??.....What are we now saying?...... Na life be that?
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by chronique(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
aigjoey: I am about getting married to a girl whose elder brother went out with my elder sister and eventually got my immediate elder sister inpregnated. Though not married to anyone of them cos he got some one pregnant again. From the look of things , we are in lv and there is nothing stopping us. But i still ponder if this is right. !.... Can you talk to me PLEASE!!!!!

Listen to dis song & understand what's about happening. Na 2face sing am.

*As he handle ur sister,and he hammer anoda of ur sister,na so he handle anoda gal,come giv d two of dem belle.
Now you dey follow im sister,you wan colobi im sister,you go marry im sister n you go com give am belle.
O le le,o le le....Implication,ahn ahn ahn,Complication,ahn ahn ahn,Implication,ahn ahn ahn,complication....

At d end,he will be what to you? And your sister's baby will be what to her? Your sister's baby will be your nephew/neice n her nephew/neice @ d same time. You see how you guys want to cos problem for future generations? Cant you see you guys are already connected by blood?
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by stpat1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
jhydebaba: Go ahead, u can't forfeit ur happiness because of someone's stoopedity.

For goodness sake, did you think about what u were about to post before posting it? Did you put yourself in his position? Some of us just want to post something for the sake of it.

If you tell him the truth will he kill u? How can u tell him to go ahead after what u read? Damnn
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by stpat1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
sexkillz: E dey right, but e no go wetin? E no go work!

Thank u for that honest answer my guy. It will always be there. I tell you, if there was no problem with it, it wouldn't even cross your mind to ask if its ok or not.

Its wrong, you are a Man and should have respect for your family.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by stpat1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30:

If that's what he is going for, then one would have understood and maybe try to advice him against that and tell him to let it go. But the guy dey yarn dust dey talk about love and marriage as if that's the only family that he can choose from.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by superbloke(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
chronique:

Listen to dis song & understand what's about happening. Na 2face sing am.

*As he handle ur sister,and he hammer anoda of ur sister,na so he handle anoda gal,come giv d two of dem belle.
Now you dey follow im sister,you wan colobi im sister,you go marry im sister n you go com give am belle.
O le le,o le le....Implication,ahn ahn ahn,Complication,ahn ahn ahn,Implication,ahn ahn ahn,complication....

At d end,he will be what to you? And your sister's baby will be what to her? Your sister's baby will be your nephew/neice n her nephew/neice @ d same time. You see how you guys want to cos problem for future generations? Cant you see you guys are already connected by blood?
grin LMAO
@op...this thing is going to eventually get complicated. Like sexkillz said, there may be nothing actually wrong with it, but it just won't work out.
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by stpat1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
And I presume you want to get your Parent Curses on your wedding day right?

But seriously, I still believe you just made up the story sha cos I know no sane guy will be that dumb, weak, vulnerable, cynical and insensitive to the emotions of friends and close families of his to not only think about it but to even have the impetus to come here and seek advice.

Tan lomo Ale
Re: Could This Be Right!!!!!!!! by LarrySun(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
stpat1: And I presume you want to get your Parent Curses on your wedding day right?

But seriously, I still believe you just made up the story sha cos I know no sane guy will be that dumb, weak, vulnerable, cynical and insensitive to the emotions of friends and close families of his to not only think about it but to even have the impetus to come here and seek advice.

Tan lomo Ale
Wow! That's quite harsh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? / I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More / How To Stop Jealousy In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.